• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT7| The Ramsey Effect

Status
Not open for further replies.

pulga

Banned
Hahaha Spurs decent into further mediocrity continues?

Thank the seven I have FootyGAF to keep me up to date with all these bottom feeder teams.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
This game game hinged on Defoe. He had a golden chance right after HT and he wasted it. You can't miss those opportunities when you are playing poorly, you cannot let the opposition stay in the game forever.

pulga

Banned
Spurs.gif

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Say what you want, but I'll be damned if anyone's going to discredit West Ham's performance today. Tactically and physically we've out played Spurs for the majority, great work by Sam and the boys, a huge improvement from previous weeks.

Feorax

Can't believe we're second on the basis of goals for going into another international break

Starting to believe a bit now. Dangerous.

Showaddy

This game game hinged on Defoe. He had a golden chance right after HT and he wasted it. You can't miss those opportunities when you are playing poorly, you cannot let the opposition stay in the game forever.

AVB has got to make some serious changes now. Dawson and the Paulinho - Dembele combination has been a weakness all season but he's done nothing about it.

Also Defoe should never have started.

L1NETT

Have all the Spurs bandwagoners got off yet.

Still remember someone on here said Spurs have the second best squad in the PL, that made me laugh for weeks.

---

Yeah SHanks, Wenger is an utterly clueless manager. Excellent point.

Fucking fickle Arsenal fans cheering him.

I really cant stand some of our fans and our willingness to forget some of the trash that he said about us. Same with our fans taking back Flamini after he did a Sol to us.

Can't believe we're second on the basis of goals for going into another international break

We've had the easist fixtures of anyone in the league tbf

Swansea away was the only match where I'd have been surprised to win

#backdowntoearth

GorillaJu

We've had an extremely easy start to the season. The going gets tough from here on out - lots of big games to come from now until the new year and I think we can hope at best to be hanging on around the top 4. Keep your hopes tempered.

pulga

Banned
Have all the Spurs bandwagoners got off yet.

Still remember someone on here said Spurs have the second best squad in the PL, that made me laugh for weeks.

---

Yeah SHanks, Wenger is an utterly clueless manager. Excellent point.

They actually thought Soldado was anything better than a decent striker hahahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom