• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT7| The Ramsey Effect

Status
Not open for further replies.

jtb

Banned
Fucking fickle Arsenal fans cheering him.

I really cant stand some of our fans and our willingness to forget some of the trash that he said about us. Same with our fans taking back Flamini after he did a Sol to us.

Fuck Bendtner, but blame Wenger for not replacing Flamini properly. I don't mind him leaving on a free, I mind Wenger immediately dismantling a good half or so of a midfield that was on the verge of winning the title and not following that up with proper reinforcement.

Suen

Spurs falling apart at home. All those players, all that Bale money :loooooooool

iFTzs5uAg2fqD.gif

Ok Worlds Greatest Striker, relive that moment you got us a point at home against Villa by scoring an equaliser in the very last second.

belieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeve

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
The problem with Spurs is they don't have a top striker.

The problem today is that Paulinho and Eriksen did not understand the effort required to win this match. Both were awful and the goals we gave away all came from sloppiness in midfield. Paulinho even had a week's rest, there is no excuse. Sandro will take his spot for the next match.

The problem today is that Paulinho and Eriksen did not understand the effort required to win this match. Both were awful and the goals we gave away all came from sloppiness in midfield. Paulinho even had a week's rest, there is no excuse. Sandro will take his spot for the next match.

Cryeezus

2nd :(

Rodgers out, get Kenny back in while the international break's on

What looked like an average weekend for us has turned into a good one

I did a prediction think at work for one of my colleagues who's away. Got like 5/6 scores right apart from Spurs 2 WHam 0 which I put a banker on :lol

What a slow boring Arsenal size.

Why no Gnabry? Why? WHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy???

Good luck Juve Gaf, I need my sleep so will have to watch a replay tomorrow.

jtb

Banned
I like Koscielny but he does so much stupid shit. Decent point, I guess.

Wenger pisses me off though. throwing on Bendtner to replace Giroud... that's basically waving the white flag right there. what the fuck.

Plasma

Banned
Oh well draw is pretty good all things considered.

Lets just hope we get a few players back from injury after the internationals so we don't have to play all our midfielders on the wing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom