• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT7| The Ramsey Effect

Status
Not open for further replies.

K1LLER7

Telegraph saying Adnan has been promoted into the CL squad from today.

Europe, be afraid.

Also says Juventus are leading the other clubs for his signature.

Yurt. Not again. Pls. Not again.

Mastadon

Banned
Liverpool U21's beat Spurs 5-0 this evening. Apparently Cissokho played and looked sharp.

Teixeira scored too.

Edit: Well beaten.

Telegraph saying Adnan has been promoted into the CL squad from today.

Europe, be afraid.

Also says Juventus are leading the other clubs for his signature.

Yurt. Not again. Pls. Not again.

That was the plan from the start and nothing to do with his performances. He wasn't eligible for the homegrown B list until today, and if he was put on the A list he would take up a spot. United wanted him on the B list.

Don't listen to him. He's putting all the pressure on Adnan for some reason.

Wes

venison crêpe
Monday Night Club did about half an hour on Januzaj tonight. Almost insufferable but then they went in to an interesting debate on the loan system for youngsters.

Lightning

Banned
Yeah realised my error when I posted that, Wayne Veysey over there seems to be clued in though.

Called the Suarez moves to a T.
Wayne Veysey is a nub. He got the Ozil situation all fucked up.

Only David Ornestin can be trusted with Arsenal news. Veysey is guessing, he gets sone info, but guesses and tries to add pieces a whole lot.

I think he's bang on with the Wenger deal though. Adds up to Wenger's comments, kroenke's comments. Veysey also claims Ozil got assurances of Wenger staying, that's bullshit, that's not how Wenger works. Wenger wouldn't when give Theirry Henry assurances he was staying when Henry played for us. It's not the first time Wenger pulled this with contract talks.

From what I've seen of Bakkali he's a dribbler who can finish. He has close control and is explosive to find that extra space to finish. Some people question his decision making and his selfishness.

BV_7OMUCUAAYtZN.png:large

subtles

I think arguing about the merits of our Academy at this point would be inconsiderate and entail a lack of appreciation for the work being done. I think we'll see the real benefits when those who haven't been exposed to any other education near the reserves.

Also

What the hell am I looking at?

Remember kids, It's never after dark when you have international moderation.

The production of good youth will improve over the next few years. This season the youth season was broken up into 3-4 short seasons so there is less emphasis on winning. They also lowered the amount of players participating in games. So if it was 9 a side, it was switched to 7 a side and so on at the lower ages.

subtles

I wonder what goes through people's head when they meet Giggs.

When he stares at them with those eyes.

Speaks with that voice.

When they know what he's done.

subtles

What are they saying? I can't understand them.

His first name is Shinji, Shinji, Shinji. His second name is Kagawa, Kagawa, Kagawa.

He’s Carrick's midfield partner, partner, partner.

His granddad bombed Pearl Harbor, Pearl Harbor, Pearl Harbor.

Ooooooohhhh, Oooooohhhh

Hate seeing united fans wanting Kagawa to play alongside Carrick.

He doesn't have the defensive side to his game.

It's ridiculous.

People are desperate to see him succeed at United. The only way he'll succeed at United is if you play him behind the striker. He can make it as a squad player on the left, but I don't think he will fancy it.

subtles

I'd love to see Kagawa playing in Moses' current role.

I must add, what is it with Moyes and his "Everybody told me about (..)" line.

GorillaJu

You K-Pop sickos may get a kick out of this. My friend from uni days started modeling a few years ago and has shot up the chain incredibly fast. Here she is with G-Dragon.

tumblr_mq5v304skw1qb2yato2_1280.jpg

flippedb

Banned
With only 9 losses in 106 games, Conte has the lowest defeat percentage (8.4%) ever. Guardiola's Barca is at 8.5%

The only thing left for Conte is winning in Europe. Luck is never on our side though innit..

He pays the refs some good cash.

rodvik

With only 9 losses in 106 games, Conte has the lowest defeat percentage (8.4%) ever. Guardiola's Barca is at 8.5%

The only thing left for Conte is winning in Europe. Luck is never on our side though innit..

And thats with the mad fucker playing some 4-2-4 in there. Great coach.

Why aren't you as nice as your Canadian buddies?
Sleepless pls understand. Nice gets you midtable finishes, not titles. If you want titles you have to be ruthless, like Bayern. Do you think Messi nicely asks his teammates to pass him the ball? No, he tells them they're shit and orders them to give him the ball. Do you think Conte nicely asks the refs to favour Juventus? No, he bribes the fuck out of them.

The "nice" Canadian national team gets blown by fucking Honduras 8-1. No thanks. I still remember the harsh Russian winters, you don't survive them by being nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom