• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT7| The Ramsey Effect

Status
Not open for further replies.
The books are better than the show.

i8J7wh05Rgn7R.gif

Yen

Just when I see this gif it reminds me that a few weeks ago I was in a pub and this middle aged man walks over and says "you look like a massive nerd, a real geek, the type that locks himself in his room to play with his gizmos." Then he walks away and immediately walks back with his iPhone and says "Can you update this and set up my 3G?"
Bizarre situation

WJD

Just when I see this gif it reminds me that a few weeks ago I was in a pub and this middle aged man walks over and says "you look like a massive nerd, a real geek, the type that locks himself in his room to play with his gizmos." Then he walks away and immediately walks back with his iPhone and says "Can you update this and set up my 3G?"
Bizarre situation

Well do you look like a massive nerd?

Clegg

Working for the Daily Mail must be brilliant. Yesterday they said United have offered Januzaj £60k a week and today they're saying he's off to Barca because he feels "unappreciated" at united.

rvy

Banned
The kid should watch Buffon when he was only 19 years old and rocking it in the Italian goal and for Parma, then he will not what World Class keeping is all about and not the shit that is displayed in the Pem.

premier_league_hart_diving_656x369_656x369.jpg

I love how the logos stretch.

JUST LIKE REAL LIFE.

It's in the game.

sohois

The kid should watch Buffon when he was only 19 years old and rocking it in the Italian goal and for Parma, then he will not what World Class keeping is all about and not the shit that is displayed in the Pem.

I would say that the Premier League in general has a quite excellent standard of keepers currently, aside from a few mediocre options like Hart and Szczesny

dc89

Is every City fan rich? Do ya'll get petrol packages when you sign up for memberships?
Well, it's better than prostitute packages that Porto supporters get when they sign up. I dream of the day they have a museum for their trophies. A showcase for every prostitute they've ever used.

I wish we got discounted petrol. I wish.

Kids these days hey?

:looooooooooool

Suen

THEY WERE DAMN PREDICTIONS

(Read it the same way Ross Geller says "We were on a break!" in Friends)

edit
anyways I apologised for it and won't predict goal scorers again. It's just that I had predicted Portillo would score for Malaga and Balo would miss his penalty vs Napoli just a few days earlier, thought I was on a roll.
An apology is not enough. Panty got banned for a month, for your apology to be accepted you have to be a Madrid fan for a month. FF pls join us.

For simplicity, it follows two storylines (in the 1930s). The young Ben Hawkins, who joins a traveling carnival after his mother has died, and a Method minister (Brother) Justin Crowe. It's a series with heavy supernatural elements (though it's a serial), where both Hawkins and Crowe turn out to be their mortal enemies, though how and why is something that unravels during the show.

Crowe, played by Clancy Brown, may be one of the most intimidating and creepy characters in TV history. If you've never watched it, do it. It also has one of the best TV intros of all time. Just an overall amazing show with plenty of interesting, ambivalent characters.

I can't praise this show enough. Probably the best show HBO has ever produced.

Sounds interesting! Will give it a go, I love most HBO stuff ;)

Clegg

Season 1 of Carnivale is very slow to get going. They drip feed every bit of exposition.

The pace was changed in Season 2 and things just wouldn't stop happening. It was brilliant.

Then it was cancelled. HBO you bastards.

Pfft, PES 2014 has such good logos that the team forgot to compress them and the game runs terrible on consoles because of it.

BV74y2jCAAErSSa.jpg

BV74paHCEAEZamA.jpg

That's probably why they don't stretch in the game, in real life the stretch. Stop being such a Pulga and watch football, they stretch in the EPL.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom