• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT7| The Ramsey Effect

Status
Not open for further replies.

dc89

haha, it's from this thing called innuendo bingo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IneQGbxYcVE.

iJhOkf9yp3KXT.gif

/sigh. I remember when Radio 1 was actually good. Any one else?

Not much. How's Canada atm? I might be coming for a holiday next year. Save room for me.

Anyone know when Panty will be back?

I'm in Vancouver and it's autumn so....it's raining all the time. Oh and there's plenty of room here. We have as much room as you guys have sheep.

As for Panty, I don't know. I haven't been reading the whatsapp but I'm sure someone else knows.

dc89

Where the hell is the Polemon OT?
When are we changing the thread title to reflect Pokemon is going to dominate the thread over the international break?

Arnie

:lol those United fans and that Kagawa chant

Jesus fuck. Just let him do one. Loan him to Crystal Palace at least and make them semi-competitive. It'll improve Match of the Day.

FootballFan

I'm in Vancouver and it's autumn so....it's raining all the time. Oh and there's plenty of room here. We have as much room as you guys have sheep.

As for Panty, I don't know. I haven't been reading the whatsapp but I'm sure someone else knows.

:lol sheep. There are a lot of sheep here but honestly I think they must be hidden somewhere or in the South Island. Even when I go drive 100km, I still only see a few.

Last I heard there are 80million sheep here haha.

In 3 weeks I think, he's still angry at you :lol. Give him a break when he gets back.

I apologised, even though all I did was say Carnival is shit(which he is), he went personal with it lol, either way, I still don't know who reported him and I never wanted him to get banned.

Suen

:lol sheep. There are a lot of sheep here but honestly I think they must be hidden somewhere or in the South Island. Even when I go drive 100km, I still only see a few.

Last I heard there are 80million sheep here haha.

I apologised, even though all I did was say Carnival is shit(which he is), he went personal with it lol, either way, I still don't know who reported him and I never wanted him to get banned.
FF pls, you kept trolling with the score most of that game :lol

FootballFan

FF pls, you kept trolling with the score most of that game :lol

THEY WERE DAMN PREDICTIONS

(Read it the same way Ross Geller says "We were on a break!" in Friends)

edit
anyways I apologised for it and won't predict goal scorers again. It's just that I had predicted Portillo would score for Malaga and Balo would miss his penalty vs Napoli just a few days earlier, thought I was on a roll.

madmackem

Poyet to Sunderland is done. Should be funny.

He likes beating the mags so theres that. He played good football at brighton, we do have some decent players just it hasnt gelled yet, its strange to say it like but we aint played badly all season. Weve had some right shit luck and had some dodgy calls against us. On wards and upwards.

dc89

You'd think Januzaj was the first ever young player to make such an impact. What was SSN like when Rooney burst onto the scene?

Yep. It's a bit silly really. He's just a poor mans Michael Johnson. Now he did make an impact, shame a lot of stuff got in the way as he'd have been one hell of a player right about now.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Boring day at the office

Juve's first 7 games: Sampdoria/Bogey team (A) - Lazio - Inter(A) - Verona - Chievo(A) - Torino - Derby (A) - Milan = 19/21 points. A very tough schedule so I'd say we did quite well.

Napoli: Bologna - Chievo (A), Atalanta, Milan (A), Sassuolo (Home), Genoa (A), Livorno = 19/21. Probably the easiest schedule in the top 7. A draw to Sassuolo at home is as bad as our draw with Gala and Copenhagen.

Roma, the false prophets: Livorno (A), Verona, Parma (A), Lazio, Sampdoria (A), Bologna, Inter (A) = 21/21. Meh isn't it? The only impressive result is beating Mazzarri's merda really.

Anyone here put any money into Star Citizen?

(I think I remember Zabo talking about it)

He did, yes.

Sleepless pls understand. Nice gets you midtable finishes, not titles. If you want titles you have to be ruthless, like Bayern. Do you think Messi nicely asks his teammates to pass him the ball? No, he tells them they're shit and orders them to give him the ball. Do you think Conte nicely asks the refs to favour Juventus? No, he bribes the fuck out of them.

The "nice" Canadian national team gets blown by fucking Honduras 8-1. No thanks. I still remember the harsh Russian winters, you don't survive them by being nice.

It's okay Sviat, I understand. I've played Metro 2033 and know the rules in Russia, it's a harsh place to survive as a football manager but you've got to look at the other side of the continent where the nicest guy in the country is the most successful manager of all time. Alex Ferguson wouldn't harm a fly (Beckham is a plank so it's okay).

Maybe it's time to try new things.

The decision to close San Siro is because the Milan fans were singing "we're not Neapolitans"

They closed our stadium because we were stating a fact. Saying that you're not from a specific location will close your stadium if you're in Italy, apparently. It's called territorial discrimination, kids. And it's the dumbest thing since not taking Inter in the Calciopoli thing, probably.

Yes, I'm bitter about it, especially because the Udinese match is on my birthday and I don't want to see us losing at home.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Is Prandelli even aware of D'Ambrosio's existence?

The decision to close San Siro is because the Milan fans were singing "we're not Neapolitans"

They closed our stadium because we were stating a fact. Saying that you're not from a specific location will close your stadium if you're in Italy, apparently. It's called territorial discrimination, kids. And it's the dumbest thing since not taking Inter in the Calciopoli thing, probably.

Yes, I'm bitter about it, especially because the Udinese match is on my birthday and I don't want to see us losing at home.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but territorial discrimination happens in England too, and it's all tongue-in-cheek.

Galliani is spot on here
“If 50 people get together then they can kill a club with racial or territorial discrimination chants."

Hixx

Poyet would have thrown a ball onto the pitch to stop that cheating little cunt scoring two goals at the weekend

I'm warming to him already merely at the thought of this

Yen

With only 9 losses in 106 games, Conte has the lowest defeat percentage (8.4%) ever. Guardiola's Barca is at 8.5%

The only thing left for Conte is winning in Europe. Luck is never on our side though innit..
If only there was some way Juve could guarantee that the other team always lost, then I bet you could win lots of competitions.

Hixx

I still can't get through AFFC. Too much of a focus on characters I don't like or are just straight up fucking boring.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom