• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT7| The Ramsey Effect

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
iEYGvOzmWgSU6.gif
Amazing.
Which was the poster that demanded .png's for images??? I save everyone of my new av's in .png because of him.

Naughty God.

And he's still alive on twitter

tumblr_mu9l2lnk8x1s8z5rho4_400.gif

Yeah, that's the one. He was like 40 meters from the goal.

yyzzv22.png

This lady is 106 years old and she still is a frequent visitor at our home games. This is from last sunday. Juan Pablo is smiling in Gaf heaven now.

Frequent visitor? FREQUENT? juan pablo definitely does NOT approve.

Fergie

Banned
DM are saying United will offer Adnan £60k rather than the £50k the Mirror are reporting.
The Sun are saying its 70k.

But wait the Daily Star are saying 80k.

Some journo with shady United sources is saying its 90k.

Killer IAMITK is saying 150k a week.

just jesting

Meier

The Sun are saying its 70k.

But wait the Daily Star are saying 80k.

Some journo with shady United sources is saying its 90k.

Killer IAMITK is saying 150k a week.

just jesting

:lol Well, whatever it is, if he doesn't sign with United, the fans won't be able to say that they didn't offer him a good wage most likely. I feel like the Unitedo bros in this thread mentioned before that Pogba was only offered £15k?

Lightning

Banned
@wayneveysey: Wenger close to agreeing 2-year Arsenal contract extension. Deal to run until 2016 & salary to remain £7.5m-a-year. http://t.co/kVIEjAgKz1

That is quite good news. Should get this sorted soon hopefully.

Sagna, Cazorla and Walcott all hopeful for Norwich game. Hopefully none of our players will get injured during the break and we will have close to a full squad for November's games. Great boost.

Gibbs call up too. Deserved. Cole should retire from internationals, pass the torch to someone else. His performances are not what they once were anyway.

Fergie

Banned
:lol Well, whatever it is, if he doesn't sign with United, the fans won't be able to say that they didn't offer him a good wage most likely. I feel like the Unitedo bros in this thread mentioned before that Pogba was only offered £15k?

I think 30-40k is decent if United really had to go in. He has very good potential, but I don't want everyone to go overboard.

Adnan seems grounded so I'm content.

Salvadora

@wayneveysey: Wenger close to agreeing 2-year Arsenal contract extension. Deal to run until 2016 & salary to remain £7.5m-a-year. http://t.co/kVIEjAgKz1
Timerda am cry.

It would be good to get that wrapped up before Christmas. Sagna & Mertesacker should be the priority next, the former especially. Glad we got our British players tied up to long term deals earlier in the year.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
It's not about the money, money, money

We don't need your money, money, money

Salvadora

How are relations between Wenger and the FFF?

I feel thats his next adventure.
He'll be like, 67 in 2014?

Think he may bow out then to be honest. He's talked about the job offers he has had before (like Bayern Munich for example), but if he didn't do it then he isn't going to now.

Slizz

He'll be like, 67 in 2014?

Think he may bow out then to be honest. He's talked about the job offers he has had before (like Bayern Munich for example), but if he didn't do it then he isn't going to now.
Coaching a national team is different. Has he ever talked publicly about managing France?

Salvadora

Coaching a national team is different. Has he ever talked publicly about managing France?
What I meant was he has more than likely been offered multiple job offers in that field and turned them down, so I can't see why he would change now.

If he had any aspirations of being the French national team manager he would've done so a decade ago, as he seems beloved there. He even commentates games :lol.

Timurid

Timerda am cry.

It would be good to get that wrapped up before Christmas. Sagna & Mertesacker should be the priority next, the former especially. Glad we got our British players tied up to long term deals earlier in the year.
Call me when it's on Arsenal.com until then have fun quoting twitter and goal.com articles.

Anyway, I'm happy with Blanc. PSG are playing very good football atm and are still undefeated after yesterday's spirited victory over the rats.

rar

I've been meaning to bring this up with my Arsenal bros here. Am I the only one who feels like Wilshere goes down too easy sometimes and complains way too damn much? I mean I know he does get fouled a lot, but he's quickly getting into a groove of where he just goes down whenever he gets touched and he will immediately raise his hands and start yelling for a foul. I really wish he would get his shit together and just play. You don't see someone like Ramsey pitch a fit every time he's touched.

someone needs to have a long talk with him about his attitude and his game. he is a liability and shouldn't start until he sorts himself out. hopefully everyone comes back ok so he can have a long spell on the bench

Salvadora

Goal are actually really reliable when it comes to Arsenal news.
0ojULIP.png

I love to see the players mingling, we're a real mates club now.

And I love how Giroud tags his own pictures as #handsome.

Timurid

Goal are actually really reliable when it comes to Arsenal news.
http://i.imgur.com/0ojULIP.png[IMG]
I love to see the players mingling, we're a real mates club now.

And I love how Giroud tags his own pictures as #handsome.[/QUOTE]

Ozil is coming too.

[IMG]http://d25.e-loader.net/zYHy6u7p51.png

Arnie

New Drake album is way better than Yeezus.

My turds are better than Kpop.

Suso is still a clear head's breadth ahead of the Turkish/Albanian/English flump.

Two goals against the arse end of the arse end of England and Gary Cotterill's doing a 'report'.

London is the arse end of England.The North East is in the North and by association pretty fucking boss.

K1LLER7

New Drake album is way better than Yeezus.

My turds are better than Kpop.

Suso is still a clear head's breadth ahead of the Turkish/Albanian/English flump.

Two goals against the arse end of the arse end of England and Gary Cotterill's doing a 'report'.

London is the arse end of England.The North East is in the North and by association pretty fucking boss.
Drake's album is awsome.

My turds are better than Suso.

Arse end of England is Merseyside.

Suso will lead Almeria to relegation.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
With only 9 losses in 106 games, Conte has the lowest defeat percentage (8.4%) ever. Guardiola's Barca is at 8.5%

The only thing left for Conte is winning in Europe. Luck is never on our side though innit..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom