• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT7| The Ramsey Effect

Status
Not open for further replies.

Razor554

Arguably the Spanish papers are worse lol

Yeah. Today sport wrote that we will sign Courtois next summer and while back they wrote that we have predeal with ter Stegen. I would be happy with either of them, but we all know we will end with Pepe Reina.
Thats how
zubi.png
and
rosell.png
roll

Yeah. Today sport wrote that we will sign Courtois next summer and while back they wrote that we have predeal with ter Stegen. I would be happy with either of them, but we all know we will end with Pepe Reina.
Thats how
zubi.png
and
rosell.png
roll

Will end up with De Gea in a few years after United turns into a full time mid table club.

L1NETT

Games get called off if clubs have 3 or more players on international duty. We have 2, so annoyingly we have no senior back up defenders.

This means Niall Heaton will probably get a bench spot. I really think he has potential. He turned down PL clubs to come back to play for us after Liverpool released him, really really hope he makes it.

---

Didn't want to ask this on gaming side, but can someone more intelligent than me explain simply the whole Ghosts and Watch Dogs PC requirements hub hub?

sohois

Games get called off if clubs have 3 or more players on international duty. We have 2, so annoyingly we have no senior back up defenders.

This means Niall Heaton will probably get a bench spot. I really think he has potential. He turned down PL clubs to come back to play for us after Liverpool released him, really really hope he makes it.

---

Didn't want to ask this on gaming side, but can someone more intelligent than me explain simply the whole Ghosts and Watch Dogs PC requirements hub hub?

I'm pretty sure it's that the requirements for both are absurdly high, well above even the next gen consoles which is ridiculous when both have current gen versions, the minimum specs should presumably be much lower.

Randdalf

I'm pretty sure it's that the requirements for both are absurdly high, well above even the next gen consoles which is ridiculous when both have current gen versions, the minimum specs should presumably be much lower.

Those are the minimum specs.

Hixx

---

Well the recommended graphics card for the new CoD is one that costs over £400. When the game doesn't really look any better than last gen. Also 6GB of RAM and 50GB(!!!!) hard drive space.

Just comes across as a terrible port with specs like that.

Scum

BBC said:
John Motson's BBC commentary on the start of San Marino v England in November 1993

"The stage is set for England's last and decisive match in this World Cup qualifying group. England in red, San Marino in blue, England needing to win by a seven-goal margin and hope that Poland can do them a favour in Poznan against Holland. [Whistle sounds to start game.] I'm sure you're aware now what's at stake. And Nicola Bacciocchi the number nine picks the ball up straight away and San Marino launch the first attack, oh and a mistake by Stuart Pearce and San Marino have scored. I don't believe this."

Davide Gualtieri: The man from San Marino who shocked England

FFMmr.gif

Scum

Well the recommended graphics card for the new CoD is one that costs over £400. When the game doesn't really look any better than last gen. Also 6GB of RAM and 50GB(!!!!) hard drive space.

Wait, the cop dog one? That's hilarious.

It's just bullshit by publishers nowadays to please bean counting hardlycore gamers. They get all excited when the read about big numbers for anything gaming related.

subtles

I forgot this weekend was international week. I was so looking forward to a weekend of club footy. Pointless really.

Real Madrid have signed 9 year old Japanese wonder kid Takuhiro Nakai.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lue6o6FhDC8 - he's seven in this video

I saw that video a few years ago. I nearly forgot about him. I pondered which club would take a punt on him and I'm quite surprised it's Madrid. They want Messi-san 2.0.

It seems they are covering the punt, not blocking the punt.

Scum

Can you actually not run the game if you're under minimum specs?

You probably can. The game runs on old ass Quake 3 engine afterall.
My gaming laptop [Medion X6811, i7 6GB RAM & GTX 460M] from 2yrs ago can manage the likes of Crysis and Batman: Arkham Asylum and Arkham City. :lol

The only way you won't be able to run the game is if its poorly optimised. And it probably is.

kharma45

The threads are unbearable

OMG DOES THIS MEAN MY i5 IS NO GOOD?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom