• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT7| The Ramsey Effect

Status
Not open for further replies.

Batigol

Banned
So the FA chairman's solution to help England actually win something is to halve the amount of foreigners in the BPL :lol

It's always the foreign players. I mean it's not like the English players are just not technically good enough. English players on grassroots are always picked on their size/strength/speed. Never ability on the ball, or something football related. How about you fix that, you bald bastard

Jesus. It's madness

So the FA chairman's solution to help England actually win something is to halve the amount of foreigners in the BPL :lol

It's always the foreign players. I mean it's not like the English players are just not technically good enough. English players on grassroots are always picked on their size/strength/speed. Never ability on the ball, or something football related. How about you fix that, you bald bastard

Jesus. It's madness

It's almost as if there's a reason why clubs mainly buy foreign players over Englishmen, rather than just doing it out of spite which is obviously what's happening.

I mean, there's no way they could just be better than us from top to bottom, right? We didn't win that World Cup in 1966 for nothing. We're number 1 and anybody that says differently is a liar and a heretic.

Blablurn

So here in germany there was something called "Blitz-Marathon". For one day, there were thousands of additional speed traps installed. Guess who got caught? Our fastest man, Aubameyang. With 77 km/h in a 30 km/h zone. He had to hand in his driver's license, of course. Dear Pierre-Emerick: Being super fast on the pitch is ok. Super fast on urban streets - not so good actually.

:lol

Blablurn

"Bayern interested in Adnan"

oMT93P7.png

ADNAN ADNAN ADNAN

Batigol

Banned
Ffs Batigol just go to Coppers if you need a woman that much. Easier than trying to pick up a homeless person.

I gots a girlfriend (albeit she's kind of annoying) and that was years ago.

I guess it was a social experiment

Plus, she was attractive. If she was fresh homeless I would've been all over that, but her fingers were black

LTWheels

Fucking hate job applications.

500 words on why I want to work at x company. 500 more words on why that exact position.

BP wanted a good damn 1,700 essay.

Even if my applications get accepted, I then need to do online tests, assessment days, etc.

omgkitty

500 words on why I want to work at x company. 500 more words on why that exact position.

Even if my applications get accepted, I then need to do online tests, assessment days, etc.

Money. Copy and paste 500 times.

kharma45

It's the fucking online tests that grate with me.

Wes

venison crêpe

It's very tiring isn't it.

I probably would hire someone who used the word "baller" in a CV.

Imagine doing it all properly, resume properly formatted, massive essay on why you want to join that particular company, references, CV, cover letter, the works. But if it says 'How would you describe yourself?' you just write 'baller as fuck'

Beyond next, then Tomb Raider, then Metro, then PS4 launch I think. Should get my backlog down a fair bit in that frankly ludicrous gap between the PS4 launch and the release of any decent post-launch retail games. Not even sure why I'm getting one on launch.

Is the BF4 PC beta basically broken for anyone else? I could only find one server with more than 1 person in it, and it wouldn't let me in

Manager

Really hope Jovetic has a great game against England tonight. He'll be marked to hell and back though, with other important Montenegro guys injured. Hasn't played much at City due to injuries but he's been training all week I believe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom