• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT7| The Ramsey Effect

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yen

"@SRTRC_England: Really poor comments from @ITV Adrian Chiles "There will be 15,000 (Polish people) here on Tues - good job, I need some building work doing""

Clegg

You could've also scored a few. Classy team, great fans. I wish you went to the WC instead of Sweden.

Sorry Sweden.

I thought you looked quite good, always dangerous on attack and with a great team effort on defense.
Cheers lads.

I thought you were very good over the two games we played you. Everything you did looked so easy. What's scary is that you didn't have a full strength team either. I think you'll do very well in Brazil. Good luck to you.

"@SRTRC_England: Really poor comments from @ITV Adrian Chiles "There will be 15,000 (Polish people) here on Tues - good job, I need some building work doing""

How stupid do you have to be to say something like that on air.

Surely that's enough for us to bin him?

FootballFan

He's gotten comfortable, had a disappointing first season at Barca.

No more Messi breathing down his neck.

Nope.

He was good in his first season, bad in his second, been great so far in his third.

I was a pretty massive Alexis fan when he was at Udinese. I think he would have been perfect for a team like ManUtd.

3 mentions of dillinger on the first page of best concert thread in OT.

ib1H3QFJ7qSFSx.gif

Fergie

Banned
Nope.

He was good in his first season, bad in his second, been great so far in his third.

I was a pretty massive Alexis fan when he was at Udinese. I think he would have been perfect for a team like ManUtd.
;.;.

Must have remembered his second season then, always remember the negative comments.

Spain/Barca can't stop conceding.

FootballFan

Colombia just injuring players now. Cunts. Get Alexis off coach!

lol such a stupid comment. Do some of these people not think before they speak?

Hngg, even if we lose our next game we still have a good chance of making it through. Our goal differential is better by 7 than Portugal. Granted, they're playing Luxembourg...but still.

FootballFan

;.;.

Must have remembered his second season then, always remember the negative comments

Yeah you could probably find about 40 of my posts asking to sell him, he was really bad last season. Team resorted even more than usual to "pass to Messi and pray". Then he got injured lol.

Fergie

Banned
Yeah you could probably find about 40 of my posts asking to sell him, he was really bad last season. Team resorted even more than usual to "pass to Messi and pray". Then he got injured lol.
Well he's showing his potential currently, picking up the slack.

Messi can't hurt them.

TeegsD

A manager that selects the players in better form and not just the ones that share the same agent with Paulo Bento?

I don't really keep up with the politics of it all but if thats the case, then they can get bent. Bring up that cunt Bruma and William Carvalho to style on these fools

Gambit

I can't believe how good Kroos has gotten this season, dat ultimate vision. 2 amazing iniesta/xavi-esque assists.

Kroos >>>>Schweini

must be the Pep effect.

He was incredible. Makes me very happy. Especially since he is my favourite player.

Under Heynckes he improved a lot, but with Pep he has made another jump. And yet, he's not gonna start at the World Cup. Argh...

I'm not an expert on the Portuguese national team but I have watched basically all your games this qualification cycle. I think the biggest problem is that compared to Russia, you guys don't play nearly as well as a team. Your players aren't any worse individually. Now is that the coach's fault? Is it because not that many of your players play with each other at club level? I don't know but it seems to be a problem.

Meier

City's website has free printing right now and they're throwing in a gym bag. I finally cracked and was ready to spend $97... only to repeatedly get this error message:

Unfortunately an error has occurred on the page you were trying to view.

The Store Technicians have been informed of this error and will deal with it as soon as possible, in the meantime please use the menu at the top of this screen to navigate to other areas of the site.

smh -_-

oh boy. 7 v 7, synthetic pitch. we won 8-3 but goddamn it had to end in a fight, all because a girl called a fat dude "fat", he asks her if she can take 10 inches of cock, girl's boyfriend is on the opposing team, fists begin to fly.

Lambda sits and chills by the corner spot, a good dozen fellas throwing punches, hitting and missing in the middle of the pitch.

Meier

This is unacceptable. What jersey are you wanting?

Well, I've had Nastasic in my cart since the beginning of the season and just twiddled my thumbs since it's so darn expensive. Considered getting a knock-off but feel a sort of obligation to do the real thing. I went to a local shop and tried on the Medium and it fits well so I was planning to pull the trigger.

Nastasic has had kind of an up and down season but I still believe! For some reason the price is a lil lower than it seemingly should be which may be why it won't let me order correctly. Price is about $11 lower than if I did a new one.. might get Negredo if I went with a new order!

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
DrM, you legend. How you been doin'? :D

WHAT IS GOING ON WHAT IS GOING ON NO NO NO NOOOOOO

Seriously, is it bad?
He's back on, but you know Vidal...he could be playing with an injury

Edit: Oh god a two footed tackle on him again

WHAT IS THIS

Edit2: Isla subbed out. Lol, tactical sub?

I'm not an expert on the Portuguese national team but I have watched basically all your games this qualification cycle. I think the biggest problem is that compared to Russia, you guys don't play nearly as well as a team. Your players aren't any worse individually. Now is that the coach's fault? Is it because not that many of your players play with each other at club level? I don't know but it seems to be a problem.

There´s some weird selection choices. I´m a bit bias about this but Sporting´s second in the league and always plays with 6 or 7 Portuguese players, only 1 played for the national squad. Cedric has been playing really well but André Almeida, who only played 2 or 3 matches, get´s played instead of him. Ruben Micael has been having a shit season for Braga yet he starts for Portugal. Wilson Eduardo has 2 goals and 4 assists in 7 matches and doesn´t get a call. Eder was injured for a long time and got to play today without even playing for his club in a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom