• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT7| The Ramsey Effect

Status
Not open for further replies.
Like I'd want to be hamstrung dragging you around like a fucking iron ball chained to my ankle

I can kind of see why people hate Origin now, its just a pain in the arse having to use a different service for a few games. I still think its absolutely ridiculous though that people want Steam to have a monopoly, and are resentful of companies wanting to keep the money made from their games rather than giving Valve a slice for the privelege of hosting their games on Steam.

I don't mind if it was just that, actually there's a few other services that are fairly good. The problem is the bugs with it, like not being able to access friend list for days, or 50mb updates that takes half an hour.

Arnie

Nowhere in that article does it say Juve could poach Januzaj.

In fact that's just a rehashed piece from earlier on the week. Slow news day.

Clegg, please.

Don't be afraid. Acceptance is better than salt. Salt is dangerous. It'd kill your manager.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
television station Cuatro have transcribed a conversation between Casillas and the Napoli goalkeeper in yesterday’s warm-up before Spain’s match with Belarus.

Reina: “I guess it's not so bad. How many games could you play? 10, 12 [in reference to the number of games Casillas would play this season for Madrid in the Champions League]? But at the end of the day, it's a pretty shitty season.

"So, so [Casillas should leave], because you're going to play 10 or 12 games at most."

Casillas: “Yes, but leave now? I don't think so, mate. At least I get to play the Copa del Rey.."

Heheheee gotta love the nosy media

Nice historic beating yesterday. Not even surprised. At least Egervári has resigned, but not like it's going to be any different with someone else. Fucking hacks.

Slizz

PpaRAn6.jpg

LTWheels

At grandparents having fish and chips whilst watching Rachel Riely on Strictly. Not too bad of a weekend considering there is no club football.

GorillaJu

:lol

Guys I need winter coat advice. Do you prefer:

Coat #1

or

Coat #2

I prefer the first because coat 2 looks extremely flimsy and not particularly warm. It's also cut kind of strangely for a pea coat and has some dubious details. It doesn't look like the proper wool for a pea coat, just judging by the way it hangs on the model there.

The obvious disadvantage with number 1 is that it's pretty plain.

I dunno if I were you personally I'd keep looking. I wouldn't drop 120 pound on that pea because I wouldn't want to wear that out in Japanese winter never mind England...

GorillaJu

Thanks for the input guys, think I'll take Odd's advice and keep looking. Not overly enamoured with either.

Yeah probably for the best. I have nothing against pea coats, I just think you can do better than that one. I was going to recommend my buddy's label but his prices have shot through the roof since I last saw. I bought a pea coat from him for 150 USD in 2011 and he's asking 600 or something now.

I really like wool jackets with down filling. I got one like this last year with this fabric that had pea coat buttons and collar with a detachable hood.

3656611_16_D_215.jpg

Nice slim fit too, though I have a hunch down filling might be a chav thing in the UK.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom