• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT7| The Ramsey Effect

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clegg

:lol

Anyone else feel like Falcao has fallen off the map this season? He could be scoring a hattrick every game and nobody would give a shit

It's kinda sad that I have to even ask the question. French club football is just so irrelevant. Monaco have spent hundreds of millions on players, but last month they could only get 8,000 fans to their home league games.

Anyway, Remy Cabella. Never seen him play, but his stats suggest he's a good player. Still not a CM tho.

Manzepi

Neo Member
It's kinda sad that I have to even ask the question. French club football is just so irrelevant. Monaco have spent hundreds of millions on players, but last month they could only get 8,000 fans to their home league games.
I have to defend my league, that low number of fan is very specific to Monaco, even in theirs champions league years, there were nobody in Louis II.

Also Cabella is a very good and skilled player, probably one of the best in the league. Just have to work on his mental and gain some weight if he wants to succeed in an another league

Clegg

I have to defend my league, that low number of fan is very specific to Monaco, even in theirs champions league years, there were nobody in Louis II.

Also Cabella is a very good and skilled player, probably one of the best in the league. Just have to work on his mental and gain some weight if he wants to succeed in an another league

I take your point about Monaco. It still must be concerning for them though.

Cheers for the info on Cabella. Looks like a number of Premier League clubs are after him too.

Salvadora

I'm glad Cazorla didn't travel so we can get ready for the awesomeness of Cazorla/IOzil combo!
I'd like to see something like this for Norwich:

---------------------------Giroud---------------------------

Ozil---------------------Ramsey--------------Cazorla-

---------------------Flamini----Arteta--------------------

Gibbs--------Koscielny--Mertesacker----Sagna-

---------------------------Sir Szc--------------------------

Cazorla as a false nine would be intriguing to see too.

Clegg

This happened today. My love for Sean O'Brien knows no bounds

87LCch.gif

FootballFan

Anyone had that weird glitch in GTA where every single car is the same?

Drove around for a whole 3 minutes, not exaggerating, and every single car was the same model the whole time.

Tried driving into different areas but nope, still same cars everywhere. Just different colours.

Had to start a new mission for the cars to change.

Linius

Crossing The Last of Us off my backlog. Fantastic game. If I were to judge the storyline and experience it's definitely my GOTY. The thing is though that GTA V offers so much content beyond the storyline that it's hard to beat. Especially when Online finally functions as it should.

FootballFan

Crossing The Last of Us off my backlog. Fantastic game. If I were to judge the storyline and experience it's definitely my GOTY. The thing is though that GTA V offers so much content beyond the storyline that it's hard to beat. Especially when Online finally functions as it should.

Hahahahaha

Elchele

Define young

EPL has Coutinho*, Hazard, Benteke, Lukaku, Lamela, De Gea in the 20-22 range, and I'm sure I'm missing a load as well

*proof enough

I was referring to young players coming from "inside" the league, from clubs youth systems. All the players you mentioned, came from other leagues :p

I was trolling anyway.

I was referring to young players coming from "inside" the league, from clubs youth systems. All the players you mentioned, came from other leagues :p

I was trolling anyway.

That's a problem with every club rather than the league :(

We don;t have a single Gotze, Reus or Draxler :(

Just a load of Schurrles :p

Salvadora

i genuinely feel that wilshere is underrated in this thread.
Pre-injury level? Yeah probably, because he was one of the most exciting youngsters in the world at the time.

Post-injury? I don't think so, as he hasn't played anywhere near like his previous level (understandably). He also acts like a bit of a cunt on the field which doesn't help his cause.

People in this thread don't think it be like it is, but it do.

Fergie

Banned
Pre-injury level? Yeah probably, because he was one of the most exciting youngsters in the world at the time.

Post-injury? I don't think so, as he hasn't played anywhere near like his previous level (understandably). He also acts like a bit of a cunt on the field which doesn't help his cause.

People in this thread don't think it be like it is, but it do.

Probably gonna pull a Ramsey Effect next season, more he plays more he'll get better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom