• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT7| The Ramsey Effect

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elchele

Why are you listening to sad music Hitcher? :( Is it Beyond Two Souls doing this to you?

I'm watching through it, haven't finished season 1 yet but so far it's pretty good. Watch it.

thanks

i2YCdQLOXhTYL.png

high as fuck
:lol
First series is fun.

Do you mean the first season?

Linius

Well that was a waste of my night. Tried to get into GTA Online the last hour to fail again and again. At least the party chat was fun :(

Ligue 1 has better young players than EPL. Ligue 1 > EPL = MLS

Impossible.

Suso, Januzaj, Zelalem, Ravel, Barkley, Lukaku, etc...

Impossible
to make it out of this thread alive if you insult these youngsters for the hivemind behind these guys will swallow you hole

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Gareth Bale's agent : "I spoke to a reporter from Marca, I told him: ‘It’s complete rubbish,' and yet they still print it," the agent told La Sexta. "Whatever they say is a lie.

"He passed the medical, he’s 100 per cent fit, there’s no problem. He’s the most expensive transfer in history; if there was a problem, they [Madrid] would have stopped the transfer.

"How stupid and irresponsible of Marca to have run such a stupid story. There is no problem. He has a slight tear in his thigh, he’ll be fit to play hopefully after the internationals.

"He [Bale] is angry, not sad. He’s angry that a newspaper can write such rubbish. We won’t be speaking to anybody else about this one story and we will never speak about it ever again, it’s complete rubbish."

Following los Blancos' revelation that Bale suffers from a disc bulge, the head of the capital outfit's medical services has insisted that Madrid have nothing to worry about.

"You have to put chronic disk protrusions in context of the sporting world," Carlos Diez explained to Cadena SER.

"The majority of players suffer from them and it makes sense, because we are talking about players competing at the highest level, who suffer more wear and tear than a normal person.

"When Bale had his medical no clinical condition was discovered, just a radiological finding. There’s no threat that he will need surgery.

"Bale played last season in the Premier League without any problems, he’s trained very well with us and we don’t need to give these findings any more importance.

"Our view was that the player was ready and therefore there was nothing to report to the president [Florentino Perez]."
Well okay then

Linius

I really love the opening theme to Bron|Broen. Denmark surely has a wide bunch of cool bands. Finished the first season today, great show.

Slizz

International BREAKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

iSvoMKrDdDWPj.gif

I've found the usefulness for international breaks and thats to catch up on all shows and movies you've been laggin behind in.

3Sixty

Thought I'd be hilariously ironic and spend the first 10 mins of being 24 in the worst bar in Southampton.

It wasn't as funny as i thought it would be.

Facism

Thought I'd be hilariously ironic and spend the first 10 mins of being 24 in the worst bar in Southampton.

It wasn't as funny as i thought it would be.

i remember the last time i ws in southampton. Kebab shops colluding on price like champs, £8.10 for a tiny kebab. Everywhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom