• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT7| The Ramsey Effect

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Mother Earth is pregnant for the third time. For ya'll have knocked her up. I have tasted the maggots in the mind of the universe. I was not offended, for I knew I had to rise above it all or drown in my own shit.

AHAHAHAHAH

what's wrong Zabster?
3AQmK.gif

Manzepi

Neo Member
Mother Earth is pregnant for the third time. For ya'll have knocked her up. I have tasted the maggots in the mind of the universe. I was not offended, for I knew I had to rise above it all or drown in my own shit.

Funkadeliiiiiiiiiic ! You've good taste man !

Meier

FFS CLEGG

YOU HAD TO FUCKING ASK HIM

I need a new club to support

Hup Bayern Hup or whatever you lot say

It was obvious he must be fan of LFC when he used the term "Uni." That's pretty specific to soccer-loving countries so it'd be too much of a coincidence for his user name to not be a reference to Liverpool.

arkon

FFS CLEGG

YOU HAD TO FUCKING ASK HIM

I need a new club to support

Hup Bayern Hup or whatever you lot say

I think he's from Malaysia. He might be one of those nutjob fans that talk about switching teams. Just pray Liverpool perform terribly so he has no choice but to switch.

Arnie

Suso starts centrally for Spain U21s tonight. Huge game for him, he needs to make himself undroppable. Very tough to get minutes in this squad, especially in that position. Thaigo's injury has benefitted him I suppose.

Kicks off at 9.

Zabojnik

Suso starts centrally for Spain U21s tonight. Huge game for him, he needs to make himself undroppable. Very tough to get minutes in this squad, especially in that position. Thaigo's injury has benefitted him I suppose.

Kicks off at 9.

You've got to be the biggest Suso fan there is. I don't think I've ever seen someone else post something about him that wasn't in response to you, not even Liverpool-bros. I don't mean anything by it, I'm just sayin'. :)

FootballFan

You've got to be the biggest Suso fan there is. I don't think I've ever seen someone else post something about his that wasn't in response to you, not even Liverpool-bros. I don't mean anything by it, I'm just sayin'. :)

I am bigger Suso fan

I fight u Arnie for title.

let's go

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom