• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT7| The Ramsey Effect

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just finished the first episode of The Wolf Among Us. That shit was great. I have never heard of the comic but I really enjoyed the game and this is coming from someone who never even finished the first episode of the Walking Dead game!

Meier

Just finished the first episode of The Wolf Among Us. That shit was great. I have never heard of the comic but I really enjoyed the game and this is coming from someone who never even finished the first episode of the Walking Dead game!

Fables is a really great comic that I'd highly recommend if you are at all interested in them. In fact, the only American comics I've ever read are from the Vertigo line. Y The Last Man and other titles from Brian K. Vaughn and Fables/Jack of the Fables.

I'll wait for the inevitable $15 or less Steam sale.. still haven't finished Walking Dead. My backlog is so big as is.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso

I played the first 15 minutes and I think I like it!

Is it mostly..uhm.. multiple choices QTE, though? Because I enjoyed clicking and chatting with the British frog the most. :p

Clegg

Is it mostly..uhm.. multiple choices QTE, though? Because I enjoyed clicking and chatting with the British frog the most. :p

Glad you enjoyed it.

The Walking Dead game has a similar system although I think Telltale have improved on it for TWAM.

ibjdked1ceXgmS.jpg

Last one.... for now. But this browser screenshotting business is addictive.

Looks so sharp!

Can't wait!

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Juve wants Benteke and Motta? Why Motta?

Motta and Pogba switch pls
Thiago Motta has the Inter gene. Fuck him
If we even acknowledge our interest in him you can consider me a Torino FC supporter.

YOU KNOW you're a motherfucking CUNT when you fight with Del Piero and make Buffon, of all people, angry.

and he's fucking Brazilian I don't know WHY he's playing for Italy. Stay in France you spunkbubble.

Glad you enjoyed it.
Thanks.
3AQmK.gif

I don't get season passes. Why would you pay $20 for the BioShock season pass once you got the game when you could wait for the dlc to come out, decide if you want it then pay the season pass? It's not like you get the doc early for buying it early or reserving a digital copy.

Haven't you played TWD though? You really should play it at some point.

I'm on Episode 4 of the Walking Dead game. It is ok, but overrated IMO. I wish there were more problem-solving aspects, at times it feels like I'm just going through the motions.

LOL. Replace best with worst and it will be accurate. WW fucking sucked.

WW shits all over TP and the overrated OoT. I think there's another one that came out for Wii but no one cares about it anyway.

WW is the shit.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
No, not yet!
http://i.imgur.com/KTMdvj9.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]
SUPER FRANKIE
[quote="Frank the Great, post: 86020681"]
WW shits all over TP and the overrated OoT. I think there's another one that came out for Wii but no one cares about it anyway.

WW is the shit.[/QUOTE]

Majora's Mask > Wind Waker > all. [spoiler]though WW was my last Zelda[/spoiler]

L1NETT

did you guys read about Red Bull wanting to buy an English club?

Eugh :( Enough of this franchising nonsense. Which club wants to be the next fake club. If they buy Everton it would be a real real shame.

Also, look at the horrid kits.

But feel free to buy L**ds Red Bull, and fuck them up as much as possible.

Red Bull L**ds FC. Mwhahahahhah.,

Scum

LOL. Replace best with worst and it will be accurate. WW fucking sucked.
Lightning, pls.

I don't get season passes. Why would you pay $20 for the BioShock season pass once you got the game when you could wait for the dlc to come out, decide if you want it then pay the season pass? It's not like you get the doc early for buying it early or reserving a digital copy.

Because there are impatient and gullible goons on GamingGAF who will buy that tripe every time regardless of their respective opinions.

Walshy

I was laughing my bean off at that this morning.

'kin ell

When he showed the girl the thread.
This post killed me:

Since we can't speak over here, I just showed her the thread and my post about telling her that my feelings may not change.The following is our exchange on Notepad since he's still right there and I'm sure he's figured out what's up.

OP: This maybe creepy but ain't no one ever gonna care for you like I do

Her: . . . . . I'm sorry ): >: D: >:

OP: Maybe we really should take some time off...see what happens...

Her: Yeah. Maybe there will be someone out there and you will find her

OP: Could u clone yourself?

Her:I wished but yeah. Plenty o' fish in da ocean

I showed her Taylor Swift's You belong With me lyrics at this point.

OP: Sorry that I had to put you thru this.. but I couldn't take it anymore... :(

Her: It's okay. I know that sometimes we have to clear things out in order to move on.

Probably cringe worthy to most of y'all and I guess I fucked up huh? Not sure what I'm supposed to do now, we're all still sitting here.
I was in tears.

Zabojnik

Mother Earth is pregnant for the third time. For ya'll have knocked her up. I have tasted the maggots in the mind of the universe. I was not offended, for I knew I had to rise above it all or drown in my own shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom