• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT7| The Ramsey Effect

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Twilight Princess was an excellent game. Haven't played the others despite owning the two DS games. Whoops.

You know which game you own and haven't played yet too?

tumblr_letveeAHxH1qd1fjko1_500.gif

dc89

United have just announced they are touring the PL trophy to 31 countries over the next few months.

Well, it's the last time they'll have it for a while so better make the most of it.

Messi

Played fifa 14 with Juventas online last night and as expected they are shit. Also why does pirlo not have a beard. Ea Pls. Back to Milan and epic level Kaka and Niang front line.

Messi

You must think like Conte to play with Juventus.

Llorente is useless too. There is no place in the team for pogtrayer. Less said about the defence the better.

How juventas keep winning serie A I don't know. Just shows how weak that league is I suppose.

Pirlo is wonderful though

Llorente is useless too. There is no place in the team for pogtrayer. Less said about the defence the better.

How juventas keep winning serie A I don't know. Just shows how weak that league is I suppose.

You must yell whenever someone does something bad.

it9NM2WRLZJzc.gif

Score the goal!

Hixx

Lobbed through ball is easy to defend against

They implemented one of the most op defensive animations ever just to fuck it over

pls stop being bad

dc89

lolz banter

Well that's good. Loads of good attacking talent in that U21.

Tpz7Y.gif

iz3EnJ5sEoWcv.gif

loooooooool

#dcnotlatewiththebantz

DC pls we can't handle ur banter

Not many can handle my banter. Reactions like this are normal.

---

GTA V is still finding ways to amaze me. I'd say I've done around 25 of the main missions now.

original.gif

Facism

dortmund gaf are secure in themselves so much that they don't need to constantly post in this thread to make sure people notice them or their team.

Bayern fans are like those posers who talk about how many fights they've been in (protip: none) and what they would do when someone swings for them.

dortmund gaf are secure in themselves so much that they don't need to constantly post in this thread to make sure people notice them or their team.

Bayern fans are like those posers who talk about how many fights they've been in (protip: none) and what they would do when someone swings for them.

iCynJirzVx6rc.gif

Blablurn

Is this a fake post? What is this cheese? lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom