• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT7| The Ramsey Effect

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blablurn

BWoXWIbCIAAg5W2.jpg:large

Meier

UK GAF: Found out that my brother and his partner/boyfriend are going to be married next year once it's all worked out!

Clegg

I wonder how bad Watch Dogs must be for Ubisoft to delay it by at least 6 months. Usually they have no problems in releasing unfinished, buggy games. Nothing much for the PS4 launch interests me now.

UK GAF: Found out that my brother and his partner/boyfriend are going to be married next year once it's all worked out!

Awesome!

My brother's been engaged for like 4 or 5 years now. He'll have had at least 2 kids (fingers crossed) between popping the question and the actual event

dc89

I wonder how bad Watch Dogs must be for Ubisoft to delay it by at least 6 months. Usually they have no problems in releasing unfinished, buggy games. Nothing much for the PS4 launch interests me now.

The delay is a good thing. It looked rough and GTA V is gonna be a big seller over Christmas.

Even with an extra 6 months development, it will still be half price 2 months after release.

bjaelke

Looks like shit doesn't have to be about graphic mun, the gameplay itself looked pretty shit. Also it really looked quite bad lately when shown, looked very downgraded.

Looks boring and tedious, yes. What they've shown lately has (allegedly) been the current gen version.

3-3.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom