• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT7| The Ramsey Effect

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hixx

ibgov2LyaJ4Vq.gif

Why put Mattrick there he left months ago

Jack cw

About time Dortmund starts being smart. :p
It's really not all Bayern players, though.
Lahm is usually playing every official game for the national team and always fit for his club as well. What a beast.

I like you.
A Dortmund supporter that isnt full of conspiracy theories about how bad they are treated by DFL, DFB, UEFA, FIFA and of course FCB.

tri_willy

fuck me belarus beat japan... they were good money to win as well FFS...

what are the chances of portugal choking to luxembourg???

PS. FUCK YOU LUCASH NEILL! there's no longer a need for you to step up for the socceroos anymore, please step away... thanks for the years of service. bye

Mastadon

Banned
I only played the first 3 hours of it on 360 and loved it so can't wait to finally play some more.

It has many
many
flaws, but I'll be damned if I've played a more original, enjoyable headfuck of a game this generation. People who don't like it because of "gameplay mechanics" and the "terrible controls" are soulless cunts who do not deserve to experience such wonderment.

PS. FUCK YOU LUCASH NEILL! there's no longer a need for you to step up for the socceroos anymore, please step away... thanks for the years of service. bye

i got Poland beating the cunts and Czech Republic beating Bulagaria.

4€ spent, possible 150€ profit.

bloom waker

it's like Nintendo just arrived at 2005.

Kinan

Poland! You can make it! Park that bus firmly and deliver ball to Lewandowski in every attack. Jeszcze Polska nie zginęła!

displaypicture

I have a bad feeling about playoffs. We gonna get either Portugal or France, depending if we will be seeded or not. Tough Ukrainian Luck.

Linius

Need to keep my money in my wallet. Luigi 3DS XL seems just the right 3DS for me to finally upgrade.

Still not decided if I want to keep my OG 3DS. With the Pokébank app in december there's not really a point to own two 3DS's I guess.

Meier

Still not decided if I want to keep my OG 3DS. With the Pokébank app in december there's not really a point to own two 3DS's I guess.

I actually would prefer to keep my 3DS.. I much prefer the size of it to the XL (not even sure if the XL will fit in my jeans pocket frankly) but the battery is just so damn bad. It can't get through a full day at work with it mostly in sleep mode. :( I'll buy the Zelda one (if released) and then do the transfer at Gamestop and trade in the OG.

Linius

I actually would prefer to keep my 3DS.. I much prefer the size of it to the XL (not even sure if the XL will fit in my jeans pocket frankly) but the battery is just so damn bad. It can't get through a full day at work with it mostly in sleep mode. :( I'll buy the Zelda one (if released) and then do the transfer at Gamestop and trade in the OG.

Maybe keeping the OG around for the sake of streetpass. Carrying around an XL is a pain I imagine :p

subtles

Carrying an XL in your pocket is not comfortable at all. It's doable, but you'd rather it not be there. I keep it in a bag for long trips or take it out of my pocket upon arriving to my destination. 'Baggier' pants are ok though I guess.

LTWheels

I've found the OG 3ds screen size to be fine. Although I would probably think differently if I ever see an XL.

Can't bring myself to evolve my pikachu. The fact that it has an actual voice instead of the shitty original gameboy noises is stopping me.

subtles

I've found the OG 3ds screen size to be fine. Although I would probably think differently if I ever see an XL.

Can't bring myself to evolve my pikachu. The fact that it has an actual voice instead of the shitty original gameboy noises is stopping me.
I raised a Flabebe all throughout my playthrough because I couldn't bring myself to deposit it. I regret nothing.

Linius

I have a thunderstone and my Pikachu is Lv. 32 but no way he's evolving. Hopefully I stay strong and keep Pikachu all the way :D

And I'd love to have the bigger screens from the XL. Plays much more comfortable.

Meier

My wife has only really ever used the XL. She played my Animal Crossing the other day to try and get more rewards via the fishing tournament and was blown away by how small my screen was haha. She's like how do you play on this?!

Linius

Shiiit, and all of a sudden some store is making this really hard. A Dutch store are offering the 3DS XL (normal editions) for only 125 euros!

subtles

I have a thunderstone and my Pikachu is Lv. 32 but no way he's evolving. Hopefully I stay strong and keep Pikachu all the way :D

And I'd love to have the bigger screens from the XL. Plays much more comfortable.
You won't regret buying it if you do. Two of my friends went out and bought XLs after we all played a session of Mario Kart. One of them kept going on about a 'shitty' screen the whole night. Lol

Facism

I dreamt poland won tonight. I'd rather England, though. This country loses it's enthusiasm for football when they're not represented in competition.

LTWheels

I really like the new attack Nuzzle. It's basically a better version of Thunderwave as it also does a small amount of damage. Electro Ball is a good follow up to this.

Been rocking: Pikachu, Pangoro, Venusaur, fire starter and Azumarill. Not settled on a permanent 6th.

Linius

I really like the new attack Nuzzle. It's basically a better version of Thunderwave as it also does a small amount of damage. Electro Ball is a good follow up to this.

Been rocking: Pikachu, Pangoro, Venusaur, fire starter and Azumarill. Not settled on a permanent 6th.

My Pikachu got Electro Ball, Thundershock, Thunderbolt and Thunderwave at the moment. When does it learn Nuzzle?

And yeah Subtleclouds, I know. I played on a friends XL and to me the screen looks just fine. It might be a little less sharp due to the size but I'm not a graphic maniac so I don't notice it that much.

subtles

He was referring to the OG as a shitty screen. I only hear the internet complain about the resolution tbh. Easy to look past when engrossed.

Linius

He was referring to the OG as a shitty screen. I only hear the internet complain about the resolution tbh. Easy to look past when engrossed.

The OG, really? I think it looks mighty fine. Resident Evil and Luigi's Mansion look so good on the 3DS. But bigger is better in this case :p

Fergie

Banned
Put Milner there or something I dunno, just stop fucking Jones around.
The truth, RB doesn't help Jones or Smallings development. They aren't that technical or fast enough. CB only.

Milner would probably do a alright job.

Well at least it's constant football from now, Egypt, U21 and England.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
I just saw Alan Hansen in the Tesco in Holland Park. Looked rough as hell and was asking questions about Persil liquitabs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom