• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT7| The Ramsey Effect

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meier

Showing the United players chatting with Michael Oliver in the tunnel before the game. Lol, slightly less posh than the tunnel they were in last weekend.

I figured that must have been West Brom's tunnel since it was so ugly. Guess not!

Tc91

Showing the United players chatting with Michael Oliver in the tunnel before the game. Lol, slightly less posh than the tunnel they were in last weekend.

Old Trafford is a shithole inside, the corner me and my dad was in had open wires around the ceiling and them big silver ventilation tubes inside where you get your food/drinks. It's really cramped in the stands aswell.

Zeus help me, last time i watched a West Ham match it was vs Newcastle and it was the worst match i'd ever seen.

That'll be a common occurrence this season. ;) Honestly, I think the fact Guzan is Villa's keeper sealed it.

United should've invested in an American to draw ratings.

the only thing Kagawa draws are penises on the bench.

phaze

torres.gif

:lol

Hopefully Mou will learn and play Mata more.

L1NETT

Sigh West Brom getting two banks and tons of men behind the ball, playing for a point.

Sessengnon going to be isolated all game. Have a go Clarke.

Edit: Moyes hoofball? ????

K1LLER7

Xerneas > Yveltal. Fairy gon ruin dat Dark motherfucker

Not sure what starter I'm going with yet. I need to see the final evos before I decide but Nintendo have put an embargo on it :(
The fire type looks the best imo. But then I dont want to be rocking 2 main fire types with Charizard and the fire starter.

Think I'll go with Blastoise in the end.

Y version Mew looks awesome.

TeegsD

Can anyone else access NBC Sports Live Extra to watch the Man United game? I switched over from Fedora to Windows cause it wouldn't load and now its gone from the schedule and I cant get to it...

Suen

London-GAF. Arriving in Stansted Airport with two other people later this year. Need to get to Perivale, what's the cheapest alternative? Stansted Express to Tottenham Hale or Liverpool Street tube stations and going from there or should we just go with a taxi? I've always come through Heathrow but unfortunately it's different this time.

Meier

Can anyone else access NBC Sports Live Extra to watch the Man United game? I switched over from Fedora to Windows cause it wouldn't load and now its gone from the schedule and I cant get to it...
Yeah, got it going on my iPad.

So close from Nasri. Unlucky deflection.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom