• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT7| The Ramsey Effect

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh God :lol:lol

notBigSam ‏@TheBig_Sam 7m

Every Brazilian whore should be worried right about now. For one month next year, your arse will belong to Hodgson. The man's an animal.

notBigSam ‏@TheBig_Sam 52s

Says he's already got a pimped-out mobility scooter on order so he can zoom around the favelas looking for "exquisite tanned willy-garages".

bjaelke

10298561526_8132a13e37_c.jpg

zWVbK.gif

Kenka

Update for seeding for the World Cup:

Guaranteed to be Seeded:

Brazil
Argentina
Spain
Germany
Switzerland!!!!!!
Belgium

The final two seeded teams will be between Netherlands, Italy, Colombia and Uruguay.
Scenarios:

Colombia: beat Paraguay today and they are seeded, Fail to do so and they are not.
Uruguay: beat Argentina today and they are seeded (provided they actually qualify for the World Cup, might need to go to a playoff against Jordan). Fail to do so and they are not.
Netherlands: seeded if either Colombia or Uruguay don't win today. Otherwise they are not.
Italy: seeded if both Colombia or Uruguay don't win today. Otherwise they are not.

This is too good to be true. Wake me up.

Arnie

Lunchbox is banned again.

I'll say 'good' again.

Hey, England was pretty good wasn't it? I did a little wee when Gerrard scored. The whole pub went mad. I'd had three pints so that was it for me.

Italy lost me twenty quid, also. Fucking lemontits chipped in on the misery. Fuming at that entire piece of history.

K1LLER7

Back to PL Football,

Back to United Formations :D

Team I'd play VS Southampton:

-------- De Gea ---------

Rafa -- Jones - Vidic -- Evra

----- Carrick - Fellani ------

Adnan --- Rooney --- Kagawa

------------ RVP -----------

If RVP is out, put Rooney up front, Kagawa behind, Adnan left wing, Nani right.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
I'm playing The Walking Dead Episode 2 and I've gotta say, the game is awfully overrated.

The Wolf Among Us was fucking ACE though.

And I don't know why the fuck am I looking after this kid? Might as well dump her to Kenny. She needs a father, mother and a child to play with, not a convicted rapist.

Fuck kids (figuratively)

K1LLER7

Doesn't Fellaini need surgery for his wrist?

We could do with him for Southampton though.
I'm not sure. Did he play for Belgium during this international break?

If he did, Moyes should be okay to use him. I think I may have read something about him having the surgery sometime in december.

Messi

I'm playing The Walking Dead Episode 2 and I've gotta say, the game is awfully overrated.

The Wolf Among Us was fucking ACE though.

And I don't know why the fuck am I looking after this kid? Might as well dump her to Kenny. She needs a father, mother and a child to play with, not a convicted rapist.

Fuck kids (figuratively)

Keep playing.

Also he is not a rapist.

L1NETT

I hope Costa Rica manages to win tonight, would be epic.

Same here. Always had a soft spot for them since Paolo Wanchope played over here.

Anyone remember his goal against United? (I think he was playing for Derby).

And well done to our player Rory Mcardle, he made his first competitive start for NI today. Good on him.

Wait, I don't understand this. If Denmark ended up 2nd in their group, why are they not going to the World Cup?

UEFA gets 13 spots into the World Cup. 9 group winners qualify, then the 8 best 2nd placed teams play in a playoff to decide the other 4 spots. Denmark happened to be that worst 2nd placed team that doesn't get to go to the playoff.

Argentina is fielding a B team out there. Excellent. Vamos Uruguay and Colombia.

Romero, Campagnaro, Fernandez, Dominguez, Basanta, Augusto, Biglia, Banega, Maxi, Lamela, Palacio

Lightning

Banned
Argentina is fielding a B team out there. Excellent. Vamos Uruguay and Colombia.

Romero, Campagnaro, Fernandez, Dominguez, Basanta, Augusto, Biglia, Banega, Maxi, Lamela, Palacio
Who will be ahead on points now between us and Italy? They had 2 draws, we had 2 wins..

Do we need both results or just 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom