• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT7| The Ramsey Effect

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who will be ahead on points now between us and Italy? They had 2 draws, we had 2 wins..

Do we need both results or just 1?

You would be ahead of Italy by less than 1 point in the FIFA rankings(1135.95 vs 1135.61) so you only need one result. Lucky for you Ospina is terrible and Paraguay are beating Colombia now.

Uruguay is winning though.

Scum

Ingerland! We're going to win the World Cup. Yeah!!

Oh my god gaming side is infuriating.

Spill it.

Well. At least they have CB...

Is there really a thread about people getting angry at Crytek for serving their developers dinner? I...eh... why again is anyone outraged? I mean, I guess it's because they're having to work overtime, but...eh...still weird.

Edit:
Jesus, Gaming is getting crazier every day. I knew there was a reason I avoid threads like that EDGE thread.

Yeah, have fun with him Barcelona, I think Dortmund may have the upper hand in this deal.

Wut?

FIFA is so stupid. Netherlands and Italy qualify extremely early, and get punished for it by having their rankings lowered after under-performing in completely useless games. What a joke.

FIFA is so stupid. Netherlands and Italy qualify extremely early, and get punished for it by having their rankings lowered after under-performing in completely useless games. What a joke.

What a stupid complaint. So what do you think should happen? Reward them for their shitty results?

Colombia down a goal and now got a red card too. Choking donkey fucker cunts.

pulga

Banned
aaaaaand he almost misses :lol

fuck need to stay up until 3.30 am to watch Honduras. 1 point negritos thats all we need <3

Messi

aaaaaand he almost misses :lol

fuck need to stay up until 3.30 am to watch Honduras. 1 point negritos thats all we need <3

tumblr_merwa1B6l51rxij5oo5_250.gif

Plug pls, don't be the next Madristas to fall. We already seen one fall.

Lightning

Banned
What a stupid complaint. So what do you think should happen? Reward them for their shitty results?

Colombia down a goal and now got a red card too. Choking donkey fucker cunts.
Our performances haven't been that bad. Aside from that Estonia game where it all went wrong we've been largely consistent. We don't deserve this!

Our performances haven't been that bad. Aside from that Estonia game where it all went wrong we've been largely consistent. We don't deserve this!

You were the worst team at Euros (Ireland don't count). You do deserve this.

You guys also didn't win a single friendly after Euros. That doesn't help your ranking either

Lightning

Banned
You were the worst team at Euros (Ireland don't count). You do deserve this.
We were the 5th ranked team before the last round of qualifiers before losing 4 spots despite a win and draw in our qualifiers. Our euro performances have nothing to do with this situation.

That draw was our only draw of the qualifiers that had no losses. We don't deserve this!

Elchele

guys pls

its an endearing term

<3

They don't get negrito is a love term to call your close dark skin friends
there's no skin hate in best-América.

edit: I don't know if it's worth it to stay up to watch Jamaica vs. Honduras. I don't want to see those fuckers ruining everything :'(

edit2: Homeland is already getting stupid

We were the 5th ranked team before the last round of qualifiers before losing 4 spots despite a win and draw in our qualifiers. Our euro performances have nothing to do with this situation.

That draw was our only draw of the qualifiers that had no losses. We don't deserve this!

Like I said you guys also didn't win a single friendly match after Euros. And remember, it's not just new results that affect the rankings. As some results get older they count for less in the rankings and not at all if they're old enough. This means that Netherlands good results in the last World Cup and euro qualifying have less weighting which hurts your ranking.

Oh and your Euro performance has a huge part to play in your ranking. No doubt about that at all.

Just look:

2010 963.14
2011 727.05
2012 329.29

See how few points you guys got in 2012? It's really hurting your ranking.

I haven't bothered with Battlefield since BF2142. Might pick up BF4 for PC though...

I'd get it for the PC but I'm still adjusting to using a keyboard for movement, and I'd rather not do that in a multiplayer game :p

Never got a chance to pilot a chopper in the beta, so fuck knows how they control with KB+M.

Multi-swipe aiming when controlling a turret is terrible btw.

Messi

They don't get negrito is a love term to call your close dark skin friends
there's no skin hate in best-América.

edit: I don't know if it's worth it to stay up to watch Jamaica vs. Honduras. I don't want to see those fuckers ruining everything :'(

edit2: Homeland is already getting stupid

Quit homeland, crap show.

Watch Boardwalk Empire with your newfound free time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom