• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT7| The Ramsey Effect

Status
Not open for further replies.

Colocho

Banned
The Uruguay v Argentina match is ALWAYS fixed for whoever needs the 3 points, because it's always the last match of the qualyfier, so Uruguay has no chance of losing or even tying the game.

Anyway... VAMOS CHILE CONCHETUMADRE!!!

The Uruguay v Argentina match is ALWAYS fixed for whoever needs the 3 points, because it's always the last match of the qualyfier, so Uruguay has no chance of losing or even tying the game.

Anyway... VAMOS CHILE CONCHETUMADRE!!!

Uruguay need like 3 more goals though. No way Argentina agrees to lose by 4.

pulga

Banned
Pulga, I'M READY.

image.php

SUPER NEGRITO <3

Messi

He can leave after he has won 3 CL's with us.

Neymar and Alexis are both in great form and with Messi well rested, it's manita all over again in El Clásico.

All I want from the first El Clásico this season is 3 points and if they are feeling generous a hat trick for Neymar.

So seeded teams at the World Cup:

Brazil
Spain
Argentina
Germany
Belgium
Switzerland
Colombia
Uruguay(if they make it past Jordan in the playoff next month, if not then Netherlands is seeded)

CrunchyB

So...the Netherlands is not seeded.

Yeah, whatever. We did all that we could do. Our pool was really weak, which has it's disadvantages as well, so it seems. Doesn't matter in the end.

This way, we can draw Belgium >:D

I really don't get how are Colombia and Belgium so up there after being shit for so long.

BRING IT

The Netherlands made it to the 2010 finals. They tied one game and won everything else in the WC2014 qualification rounds. And it still wasn't enough to qualify as one of the top teams, as opposed to Switzerland and Belgium. Yeah, the rules are FUBAR.

Scum

I'd get it for the PC but I'm still adjusting to using a keyboard for movement, and I'd rather not do that in a multiplayer game :p

Never got a chance to pilot a chopper in the beta, so fuck knows how they control with KB+M.

Multi-swipe aiming when controlling a turret is terrible btw.

Hitcher, pls. KB+M is awesome. Time to get some practice in. :p

Dat salt

"@tancredipalmeri: I do agree it is the worst seeding ever in a World Cup. But all the teams knew what they have to do to be in. Dura lex, sed lex"

So...the Netherlands is not seeded.

Yeah, whatever. We did all that we could do. Our pool was really weak, which has it's disadvantages as well, so it seems. Doesn't matter in the end.

This way, we can draw Belgium >:D

It's actually not that bad. All the unseeded European teams will be in their own pot which means Netherlands can't draw Italy, England, France, Portugal, Russia, Croatia, etc.

That group isn't much weaker than the seeded teams.

CrunchyB

It's actually not that bad. All the unseeded European teams will be in their own pot which means Netherlands can't draw Italy, England, France, Portugal, Russia, Croatia, etc.

Ok, cool, I didn't know that. This stuff is complicated. :)

Not being to draw Italy/France/Portugal/etc is a big relief.

Lightning

Banned

But we can get Germany, Argentina, Brazil, fucking Spain.

The others not too worried about but don't want any if those teams.

Ok, cool, I didn't know that. This stuff is complicated. :)

Not being to draw Italy/France/Portugal/etc is a big relief.

Yeah, there's 4 pots. Seeded teams pot, European pot, Asia, North America & Oceania pot, and Africa & South America pot. You draw one team from each pot to make a group.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom