• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT7| The Ramsey Effect

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meier

Fady posted some PES 2014 stuff on Instagram. The clipping..so bad. Carrick's head turns around like he's in a horror movie. Ramires' model is making me lol too.

Lightning

Banned
The problem with that is I'm not sure Walcott and Cazorla are fit enough to start, especially the later.

We're probably better starting Ozil and overwhelming them, allowing us to take him off later. With a fully fit squad we would ideally be doing what you said though.
Walcott hasn't been out that long though, match fitness shouldn't be a problem for him. Cazorla has been training for over 2 weeks. He could have played against West Brom but Wenger didn't pick him to prevent a call up so he should be match fit as well. He hasn't been out that long.

Meier

Cheers Kharma.

Alaba is a beast in this game.
I made a net profit selling Clichy and buying Alaba immediately in FM13. Don't think that'll happen in 14.

I don't usually play as Man City though. More fun building a team up and playing as Porto. Really enjoyed turning Sheffield United into Europa and then UCL champions.

Slizz

Found out they sell Nando's Peri Peri sauce at my supermarket.... Made some grilled-Nando's style chicken and dippin in some hot peri peri sauce as I type.... Thinking of Wilbur

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
In what way are you losing in that situation? Somebody is playing a game you don't like or have no interest in. Oh dear.

All you have to do is skip the chatter. Even if it does bleed into unrelated threads like this one. It doesn't take much to skip over those posts that mention it. It's like me with The Last Of Us or GTA V chat in this thread. I'm not going to get to those games for a long time or if at all. Takes little effort to skim over those posts.

You goobers need to get a grip.

Fucking international break.

<3 arkon
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif

Salvadora

Walcott hasn't been out that long though, match fitness shouldn't be a problem for him. Cazorla has been training for over 2 weeks. He could have played against West Brom but Wenger didn't pick him to prevent a call up so he should be match fit as well. He hasn't been out that long.
It feels like Cazorla has been out for forever :/

Walcott should/could be fine though, I agree. I've heard Sagna could be back for Dortmund, that will be fun. We should have a very strong squad, whereas I think Dortmund have lots and lots of injuries.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Eric Cantona after his transfer from Auxerre to Marseille

BRxS55_CAAEaDSN.jpg

-

Milan lost to their youth team today.

Inzaghi 1 - 0 Allegri

Lightning

Banned
It feels like Cazorla has been out for forever :/

Walcott should/could be fine though, I agree. I've heard Sagna could be back for Dortmund, that will be fun. We should have a very strong squad, whereas I think Dortmund have lots and lots of injuries.
If we can get past Dortmund we are basically through to the next round. Need to ensure top spot will be the next priority but should be manageable if we just win next week and then beat Marsielle at home as well.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
The Walking Dead Episode 3:

I still don't like it. Maybe playing TWAU first was a bad idea.
KuGsj.gif

Messi, I'm sorry, but I want to feed Clementine to the zombies.

Salvadora

If we can get past Dortmund we are basically through to the next round. Need to ensure top spot will be the next priority but should be manageable if we just win next week and then beat Marsielle at home as well.
I feel like we're due a bit of a break in the last 16 if we qualify.

It would be good not to play a European giant for a change. In saying that though, I feel much more confident about our abilities than in previous seasons. Current Arsenal comes across as much more balanced as a team and mentally stronger than previously.

Arnie

In Nandos.

Sorry to keep asking but where can I buy FM cheapest that's going to give me a beta code tonight?

Gonna be Shakthar.

L1NETT

^^^^

I know it's a launch line up but eesh, what's the point of getting a PS4 until infamous. Glad I held of.

--

FM pretty top so far. Nahki Wells is starting well. Will report some minor quibbles shortly.

It was a mightily ambitious game for a launch title.

Which is silly, just release some shit racer to make people get caught up in the launch hype of a new console and forget the superior racer is still coming to ps3 and probably ps4 soon enough.

And lol bf4 will be better on pc anyway and ass creed will be more of the same shit

Salvadora

I know it's a launch line up but eesh, what's the point of getting a PS4 until infamous. Glad I held of.
Yep.

I wasn't particularly interested in #Driveclub or Watch Dogs, but it further cements my decision not to pick any next-gen console for the foreseeable future. Bit pointless making the best hardware if you don't have games, innit.

Timurid

In Nandos.

Sorry to keep asking but where can I buy FM cheapest that's going to give me a beta code tonight?

Gonna be Shakthar.

You can add iHEO on steam and he'll hook you up with FM 14 for half off. You pay him through paypal and he'll email you the game in a steam gift.

It sounds fishy at first, but nothing happened to my paypal account and both games I brought from him work flawlessly.

Clegg

Think I'll wait till Feb/March of next year before I get a PS4.

None of the launch games interest me and I can get Ass Creed 4 on PS3.

L1NETT

Hopefully AC4 turns out to be better that it seems

Hitch you're relying on Ubisoft. And Assassin's Creed. It hasn't been good since 2009. Rafa Benitez was still your manager, and you were in the CL. Times have changed.

Hitch stop this madness.

Let go.

AC4> Glen Johnson.

In seriousness, Killzone is Dullzone and neither knack nor any third parties (only really interested in BF4) are system sellers. Whilst those indie games are nice, (some of them look very nice) they aren't worth the money of the console.

Call me when Infamous and Destiny. Till then it's FM, Vita and Batman.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom