• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT7| The Ramsey Effect

Status
Not open for further replies.
71942-what-would-you-do-with-a-brain-pXVc.gif

It's fucking brilliant. And this is coming from someone who hated The Walking Dead.

There's no filler or tracking back for fetch quests.

Full Metal Giak won't join Inter, despite being an Interista. Don't worry.

71942-what-would-you-do-with-a-brain-pXVc.gif

It's fucking brilliant. And this is coming from someone who hated The Walking Dead.

There's no filler or tracking back for fetch quests.

jNtdzmYfmzXXM_e.jpg

Linius

I ordered the Princess Fiji travel case, pretty neat and all. But I think I just managed to change the combination of the lock without even knowing it, it won't open on the default lock code :(

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Gattuso "I couldn't sleep well before big games also at times felt a stomach ache, but Andrea [Pirlo] was the complete opposite."

"Andrea [Pirlo] was always cold as ice before big games, that's how he is, he just doesn't feel any type of fear before huge games."

i3g6iojOYCY3M.gif
-
http://i3.minus.com/jNtdzmYfmzXXM_e.jpg[MG][/QUOTE]
now I know what I would do if I had a brain

press reply once :(
[quote="Slizz, post: 86377219"]S2 is way better than S1.

S3 just started so it's still feeling itself out, its pretty good though.[/QUOTE]

I really wanted to hate AHS but I couldn't. [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/KuGsj.gif

It's just pure fun! At the expense of the story, sometimes, but who gives a shit.
KuGsj.gif

Whenever I start up Netflix I'm usually having a snack or drinking tea. Last thing that comes to mind is gore, still meaning to start watching AHS at some point though.

bud

just finished gta.

i went with option c. it was a decent ending, but i thought it was all kind of anti-climactic.

i do think it's best gta yet, though. vice city has a better soundtrack, but this city feels much more alive, and there's a lot of stuff to do.

Nyx

just finished gta.

i went with option c. it was a decent ending, but i thought it was all kind of anti-climactic.

i do think it's best gta yet, though. vice city has a better soundtrack, but this city feels much more alive, and there's a lot of stuff to do.

Nope, the VC soundtrack is just below V's, imo.

bud

ah, it's jenna louise coleman.

actually, they're not as bad as i remember; they're just pancake titties.

just put some maple syrup on 'em, yo. it's all good.

Fergie

Banned
yaypzFj.gif

More people need to talk about their youths, come Sohois, wax lyrical about the Liverpool youth setup. Pls.

Happy birthday Laboured!

rvy

Banned
http://www.uefa.com/uefachampionsleague/history/polls/index.html

Lionel Messi
22%

Appearances: 79
Goals: 59
The man who may one day overhaul Raúl, he has been at the forefront of FC Barcelona's stellar record in recent years and is not even an out-and-out striker.

Cristiano Ronaldo
27%

Appearances: 96
Goals: 51
A supreme athlete with incredible technical gifts, Ronaldo is one of the most prolific forwards in the world and sets up plenty of goals for his team-mates too.

Eusébio
16%

Appearances: 64
Goals: 47
Led SL Benfica to the second of their back-to-back European titles, scoring twice in the final; for a time he was head and shoulders above everyone else.

Oh, fuck off. Eusébio would destroy balls and nets in today's game. UEFALona.

Pacific Rim was cool. Visuals were really something.
When the Jaeger falls in the snow, I said wow!

I couldn't care less for the story though, but I wasn't there for that.
Although seeing the alien world was a bit disappointing, who as a civilisations use their time just to destroy worlds? No alien sitting on the porch or whatever

Finally, someone made Megas XLR the movie.

I'd watch anything with Ron Perlman in it playing a badass.

Tc91

The avatar too.

I've never even seen Homeland but I've seen those gifs.

I've seen those gifs.

:lol not even bothered with the latest season, season 2 put me off that show for good. I hear it's all Dana in this season anyway and she pulls the most stupid frown face in every scene. Can't be arsed with it.

Happy birthday Laboured!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom