• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT7| The Ramsey Effect

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tc91

Can't get used to this fifa online, every player has the touch of a rapist.

Also feels like players who are really quick have no pace at all.

Clegg

Arsenal wanted Smalling too in my game. I should've sold him and got Zouma or Papadoupolous.

Welbeck might see the boot in January for me, and I've Honda coming in on a free.
I've just signed Verratti for £20m.

Might go for Marquinhos in January.

yxoSxWO.jpg
iUd432ulczn4y.gif

Linius

Something has changed :

bnamdwJ.jpg

image.jpg

Did you know that Italy scored the equalizer against us in a friendly in the 87th minute? And did you know that Portugal scored their equalizer against us in a friendly in extra time?

Switzerland are a bunch of lucky cunts :(

Clegg

He's only £20m in the game I just started. And Leiva is £21m...
You're right. Don't know where I got £26m from.

Sandro is a beast on this game and is relatively cheap too. De Bruyne has excellent attributes. Chelsea wanted rid and were willing to sell for £17m. Didn't get him tho.

Arnie

Taken the Shaktar job.

Got the Ukrainian national anthem up on Youtube.

Proud as out.

They want me to sign high profile players, but I've told the board I want a meeting in a few days to address that. Here's a sneak preview to the transcript of that conversation:

"I have one target in mind, as of now. He is not a high profile player. He doesn't even have a national team. He is Adnan John O'Shea and I'll have him at whatever the cost."

Kenka

I was checking Klose's stats on Wiki and there is a clear pattern in his goal-scoring figures:

WsxfpuT.jpg

Yes, prepare your anus, 2014.

Slizz

People need to see Rush. Im shocked at its poor numbers... It might not be movie of the year but shit it could crack a top 5

Arnie

People need to see Rush. Im shocked at its poor numbers... It might not be movie of the year but shit it could crack a top 5
Thought it was alright.

Defo enjoyed it. Defo a good film. Don't know if I enjoyed it enough, or hated it enough, to add it to any list.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom