• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT7| The Ramsey Effect

Status
Not open for further replies.

Facism

"YOU GO RIGHT FUCKIN' UP THE ARRRSEE"

"FUCKIN' DELIGHTFUL"

I appreciate a man who leverages profanity to make his point.

arkon

I never thought 2001 was that good. I watched it too late I guess, the ending was good though.

If you want to be boring about it then yeah.

There's being boring and there's being Batigol-tier. I know what I'd rather be.

edit: also that Sunderland video is class. I lost it at the Michael Gray squeals. What the fuck was he saying? He was making the kind of sound only dogs can hear.

3Sixty

I might have posted this before but anyway

In 95/96 iirc the BBC made a show called Premier Passions. It followed SAFC through a season. Like Being Liverpool or whatever it was called just not a nauseating PR piece.

Gina McKee narrated. A-lister.

Anyway, this is a video of Reid and Sacko's management technique. My favourite bit is when we are playing Villa away and Sacko's taking the half time talk. Every other word is 'fuckin' and then he comes out with 'fuckin' minging' and I lose it.

He's mint.

edit: Micky Gray's pep talk as well. His pip-squeak voice. Dying

Out fucking standing.

That's my English football right there.

Hixx

edit: also that Sunderland video is class. I lost it at the Michael Gray squeals. What the fuck was he saying? He was making the kind of sound only dogs can hear.

Come on, hey. Let's get at them, everybody want the ball, hey! Come on, let's get on with it, eh!

Future management material.

Arnie

That Bobby Saxton team talk is perhaps my highlight of October.

Fuck me.

The stuttering. The lexicon. The vague similarities to Paulie Walnuts.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Shut up guys it ain't funny

Fuck Allegri.

Inzaghi sure did with his youth team
KuGsj.gif

Super Pippo <3

Hey Quiche if you're really considering getting rid of your PS4 pre-order I might have it.

I'm weak minded.

Hixx has convinced me to keep it I think. I just am not sure. I will get one eventually anyway and I can't see a price drop in the first 6 months so I might just keep it.

Poor Batigol, he's now a thing. Getting juniored wasn't enough.

Whenever someone makes a shit thread I think, if Batigol got juniored, why not him?

Poor Batigol.

Makes me sick

Tc91

I am getting a PS4 just to play FIFA 14 Clubs on a next gen system. I hope I don't have the same issues as you. :(

Eh I'm getting a bit better at it now. Played 2v2 seasons with a friend and I think we just have problems passing to each other in tight areas since the person receiving the pass doesn't expect it etc.

We went on a 9 game winning streak as Chelsea though. Division 1 here we come.

Tc91

So what are the launch titles to justify buying a PS4 at launch?

If I was getting one I'd get Nba2k14 cause that just looks insane, put around 80 hours into 2k13 on PC.

Was asked by two hookers in the space of 1 min or so of i wanted to get blow job or something, one even gave me the price and a slap in the ass (completely free of charge) before I got to reject.

Also dillinger was great, didn't even get hurt but managed to lose a shirt which I was wearing..

Messi

Apparently Fifa is the same as current gen. So I waited for no reason.

Sure but graphically it's a bit nicer. Not sure why you waited though, EA always pull this shit. I just love that 2k have exposed them this year in regards the Nba games.

Scum

So, Batman: AA & AC have GWFL removed. Now I have no saved file for Arkham City but I have the GOTY Edition to install.

imokaywiththis.jpg

Meier

I always use the same picture of me for my manager profile (one of me playing soccer in my "Sunday League") but they've changed the image resolution or something. It does some weird auto-resizing to something like 130x130 (weird).

Sure but graphically it's a bit nicer. Not sure why you waited though, EA always pull this shit. I just love that 2k have exposed them this year in regards the Nba games.

Didn't want to double dip. So basically 15 should be our first real next gen Fifa.. Fucking EA.

kharma45

I always use the same picture of me for my manager profile (one of me playing soccer in my "Sunday League") but they've changed the image resolution or something. It does some weird auto-resizing to something like 130x130 (weird).

Yeah I can't get any images to fit it correctly either.

Apparently Fifa is the same as current gen. So I waited for no reason.

Heh if I wasn't on my phone I would find all the posts of me arguing about ea probably doing something like that, too all the fools that were busy shitting on the pc version while eating up ea buzzwords and empty promises.

kharma45

So, Batman: AA & AC have GWFL removed. Now I have no saved file for Arkham City but I have the GOTY Edition to install.

imokaywiththis.jpg

I didn't realise they were upgrading the standard editions of the games to GOTY ones. Might replay AA again in that case.

Scum

Also makes it even funnier that Konami were too scared to invest in a real next gen version and now missed their opportunity.

This is the worse fucking thing about Konami. A great opportunity to have a community setup for next gen footie on the PS4 and Xbox One well before EA and they fuck it right up.
Company's fucking dead to me. Has been for years now.

Tc91

It has none frankly that make it worth shelling out £350 for.

That's what I feel like but I like new consoles and I know that when I read about peoples opinions on it I'll want one. Dc is getting one too so he'll tell me how good it is.

BF4 for me, can't play it on PC.

Fifa, Knack (GoTY 2013, right FF?) and AC4.

My PC can run BF4 but I don't think any of my friends are interested in it this time (they didn't play the beta and we played the shit out of BF3 beta)

AC4 could be interesting to get, not interested in Killzone though. £350 for maybe Fifa, AC4 and Nba.. Not too sure right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom