• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT7| The Ramsey Effect

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joseca

Banned
The situation with the coaches here in Mexico is unbelievable and what a lack of respect for Vucetich. Panama left their coach even after that loss against USA (which wasn't deserved) and I think that's how you make a proccess at a long term that generally brings good results, not firing 3 coaches in almost 1 month. At this point I don't know why Mexico is still fighting for going to Brazil, but well, let's see what happens. Herrera is a good coach, but is quite obvious that is not going to change the fucked up situation is happening right now.

Tena lasted 1 game
Vuce lasted 2 games
Piojo will last ... 3 games? (Finland, both NZ games? LOL)

I wonder if Piojo will actually bench or even not call Chicharo, Giovani, Aquino, Ochoa and those divas... I wonder if he has the balls... (probably doesn't depend on him though)

Chicha isn't a diva. The coach just has to have the balls to bench him. Chicha isn't one to complain.

The situation with the coaches here in Mexico is unbelievable and what a lack of respect for Vucetich. Panama left their coach even after that loss against USA (which wasn't deserved) and I think that's how you make a proccess at a long term that generally brings good results, not firing 3 coaches in almost 1 month. At this point I don't know why Mexico is still fighting for going to Brazil, but well, let's see what happens. Herrera is a good coach, but is quite obvious that is not going to change the fucked up situation is happening right now.

Millions of dollars are at risk for Televisa and TV Azteca... they'll do anything right now to go to Brazil. I hope they don't qualify though, Azcarraga and co. are such pigs.

Facism

I'm on PS4 by default since I don't really trust Microsoft or like Nintendo.

I don't trust any of them but at least sony is showing some thought and initiative in areas that i'm interested in.

give it 5 years and we'll be back to the "get 3 jobs amirite!?" sony.

I'm afraid there's more than that. Here's all over the TV ads here in Mexico, the sponsors put a lot of pressure to not bench him. I wonder if he'll end up like Kikin Fonseca..

That's why I said the coach has to have the balls to bench him, because the pressure isn't coming from Chicha. Chicha isn't asking the media to tell the coach to start him nor is he demanding a start. If he's playing bad, bench him.

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
LOOOOOOOOOOL, Mexico just fired their coach, that makes it 3 coaches fired in less than 2 months.

1st coach fired after losing against Honduras at the Azteca in September
2nd coach fired after losing against USA in the next game (lasted 1 game)
3rd coach won against Panama and lost in Costa Rica, fired after those games.

joke of a federation, shouldn't have qualified.

edit: forgot they haven't qualified, hope New Zealand pulls off a miracle against them.

FootballFan

joke of a federation, shouldn't have qualified.

edit: forgot they haven't qualified, hope New Zealand pulls off a miracle against them.

gLjHka8.jpg

Arnie

Whoever that guy is, I feel like he has the potential for some properly cringeworthy, godawful, Gareth Bale-tier levels of utterly wank goal celebrations that they think are unique and an expression of their creativity but are actually just them looking like a complete wazzock.

Linius

Do I watch AHS now on German or tomorrow in English? Argh...

Do you ever watch TV shows or movies in German? I know you grew up with that shit so it must be different for you but I would hate it so much if they were dubbing everything to Dutch over here :p

I'd be very surprised if Cate Blanchett doesn't win the Oscar next year for Blue Jasmine. She's stunningly good in the film, one of the best performances I've ever seen.

She totally deserves it. Though I haven't seen that much other films in which an actress had a leading role.

dc89

I had to sign up using my ISP email address. Before that I tried using my @me email address, from Mobile Me.

It didn't allow it - despite the fact Mobile Me was a paid for service.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Looking forward to AVB's press conference today, I want updates on Kaboul and Capoue. We need our full selection of beasts for the next few weeks.

Linius

I hate it. At times I can tolerate it - some movies or actors have incredible synchro - but in general, especially with TV shows, it can be really annoying. TBBT is essentially unwatchable for me, especially with the horrible fake Indian accent for Raj.

I decided to skip it and I'll watch it in English later. That's a thing I liked during my vacation in the Netherlands, that (most of) your programs are in English.

Everything for adults is just English over here. Only things we synchronise are some kids shows on the kids channels and childrens movies in theaters. When I grew up even our kids shows on Fox Kids were still English. I used to watch stuff like Iznogoud, Life With Louie and Bobby's World in English. Too bad they don't do that anymore.

Everything for adults is just English over here. Only things we synchronise are some kids shows on the kids channels and childrens movies in theaters. When I grew up even our kids shows on Fox Kids were still English. I used to watch stuff like Iznogoud, Life With Louie and Bobby's World in English. Too bad they don't do that anymore.
Eek the cat!
Rocko's modern life!
Keenan and Kel!
Fresh Prince!

And the Dutch dub of Spongebob was better than the original

Barzul

I'm considering holding off on next-gen and just upgrading my gpu to a 7950, on gtx 275 right now. I was going to pick up an Xbox One, but the only game I game I really want to play on it is Ryse (I know). AC4 I can get on the PC and FIFA I already have for 360. What do you think footyGAF?

Linius

I'm considering holding off on next-gen and just upgrading my gpu to a 7950, on gtx 275 right now. I was going to pick up an Xbox One, but the only game I game I really want to play on it is Ryse (I know). AC4 I can get on the PC and FIFA I already have for 360. What do you think footyGAF?

A big nope. One needs a console, please understand. Don't listen to Bacon and the other PC guys. They will tell you lies.

GorillaJu

I have a PC which I enjoy playing games on, however I also really like playing on console. I need botttthhhhhhhhhhhhh. Don't see why it has to be "one or the other."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom