• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT7| The Ramsey Effect

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm considering holding off on next-gen and just upgrading my gpu to a 7950, on gtx 275 right now. I was going to pick up an Xbox One, but the only game I game I really want to play on it is Ryse (I know). AC4 I can get on the PC and FIFA I already have for 360. What do you think footyGAF?
What CPU have you got? 7950 is a stellar card. I've got one myself

Edit: fuck off Randy

sohois

I'm considering holding off on next-gen and just upgrading my gpu to a 7950, on gtx 275 right now. I was going to pick up an Xbox One, but the only game I game I really want to play on it is Ryse (I know). AC4 I can get on the PC and FIFA I already have for 360. What do you think footyGAF?

Yeah, there is absolutely no reason to buy a console now, especially for Ryse. Wait it out a year, see what price drops and games are released by then

Barzul

What CPU have you got? 7950 is a stellar card. I've got one myself

Edit: fuck off Randy
Well right now a fx-4100, but I'll be upgrading that too in the near future. I'm assuming I could upgrade the gpu first then cpu later. Or is the cpu going to be a massive bottleneck? I should the upcoming games I plan on playing are Arkham: Origins, AC4 no shooters till Titanfall, by then I should have the Xbox.

Linius

God damn, I just saw that the launch price for the PS4 in Brazil will be the equivalent of 1849 US dollars, 1355 pounds or 1146 euros. A buddy of mine who lives in Brazil just posted on his wall that he'd be cheaper off if he went on a holiday to the US and buy it there. Insane price :/

Lightning

Banned
Looking forward to AVB's press conference today, I want updates on Kaboul and Capoue. We need our full selection of beasts for the next few weeks.
Beasts? LOL.

And changing passwords was a pain in the ass. I forgot my password and then got told invalid email address bullshit. Fuck.

Blablurn

Apparently Barca had some talks with Müller about a transfer. But a transfer seems unrealistic because the transfer fee is too big.

Jack cw

Apparently Barca had some talks with Müller about a transfer. But a transfer seems unrealistic because the transfer fee is too big.
Haha, is this coming from Marca?
I dont think the transfer fee is too big but the lack of interest from Müller in Barca.

kharma45

Well right now a fx-4100, but I'll be upgrading that too in the near future. I'm assuming I could upgrade the gpu first then cpu later. Or is the cpu going to be a massive bottleneck? I should the upcoming games I plan on playing are Arkham: Origins, AC4 no shooters till Titanfall, by then I should have the Xbox.

It will in some games that are CPU reliant as the FX 4100 has extremely weak performance per thread.

Another attacker huh

ib0pyfGeSy74Yh.gif

The slug should just go all out for Koke. He seems like he's Atletico through and through though.

It depends whether the games are CPU heavy or not. That CPU isn't top but you should get a decent performance out of it, especially when you upgrade your graphics card. Don't expect to run everything on ultra of course. You should ask around in the PC thread because I'm not familiar with AMD CPU's

Edit: yup that's what I meant.

Lightning

Banned
In a world where 90m are paid for Bale they'd probably go bankrupt getting Müller.
If Bale is now the measure for all transfers then no more transfers getting done for any clubs.

But then we got Ozil for 42m so Madrid are just dumb. Rosell doesn't do business that way not that I believe Barca have the slightest bit of interest in Muller. Sounds like rubbish.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
QPR manager Harry Redknapp has indicated that he will try to sign Tom Carroll on a permanent basis if Tottenham are willing to let him go at the end of the season.

Fuck off and burn in hell. If we let him go then I'm going to burn down the training ground.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom