• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT7| The Ramsey Effect

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salvadora

Cazorla's back? Ace.
I take it Walcott/Ox both out then - shame. How bout Gnabry instead of that Wilshere. He's basically the Ox, right?
Walcott is out for another two weeks (should be back for Liverpool!) and the Ox has no return date unfortunately.

Gnabry is very similar to the Ox in both build and playstyle, but he plays on the right. So where Cazorla slots in now :p. Wilshere ideally wouldn't start on the wing, but needs must at the moment.

Walcott is out for another two weeks (should be back for Liverpool!) and the Ox has no return date unfortunately.

Gnabry is very similar to the Ox in both build and playstyle, but he plays on the right. So where Cazorla slots in now :p. Wilshere ideally wouldn't start on the wing, but needs must at the moment.

where's your Gervinho now

Peco

frank4z4sve.gif

WJD

Formations??

Well if you insist!

--------------------- RVP --------------------
Januzaj -------- Rooney ---------- Nani
-------------- Carrick - Fellaini ----------
Evra ------- Evans - Vidic ------ Rafael
------------------ De Gea --------------------

Worried about tomorrow but with that team I really shouldn't. Let's have a proper fucking performance for once.

Tc91

Here is a good read on how Red Bull destroys football clubs:

http://www.violett-weiss.at/img/20060113FSF.pdf

:lol yep good luck with just a stadium name change:

But if Red Bull did decide to give Everton wings, it would be interesting to see how their fans reacted to what appears to be a staple of the company’s sports sponsorship.

See if you can spot the recurring theme.

Following a successful takeover by the drinks manufacturer, Jaguar Racing became Red Bull Racing. SV Austria Salzburg became Red Bull Salzburg, New York Metro Stars were renamed New York Red Bulls, football clubs in Brazil and Ghana were founded from scratch in 2007 and 2008 and called . . . . . you guessed it, Red Bull Brasil and Red Bull Ghana.

But it’s more than just a name change.

German ice hockey stalwarts EHC Munchen weren’t too distressed to be rebranded Red Bull Munchen.

But the relegation of their historic and much loved blue and white logo with the golden ‘M’ to a shoulder patch, to be replaced by a generic Red Bull logo, was more distressing.

Just as distressing was the treatment of Austria Salzburg’s traditional violet and white colours.

Red Bull Salzburg now play in the Red Bull Arena in tacky red and white strips adorned by two giant bulls, while the club’s traditional badge was replaced by one sporting a pair of duelling bulls.

Meier

It's amazing how feminine he used to look. The image of him in my FM save is from when he was like 16 and he looks so girly but nowhere near like this. He must have been 14-15 here I guess. I'm sure the new 6.0 Facepack probably has him updated.

Isnt Red bull bad for you

Red Bull is sooooo good. I usually just buy the Blueberry kind now. I don't drink coffee, so I like to have it on mornings when I'm dead tired and need a pick me up.

How is sex bad for you?

There are many circumstances where it leaves you with something you don't want.

Walshy

Seems so. However, I think either of them could be at least half decent in our 3412 formation, assuming they are partnered with Suarez or Sturridge.
I can see Borini doing well in that formation, but probably playing with Sturridge.

Aspas was good last year in La Liga, but besides that game against Stoke, he's been shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom