• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT7| The Ramsey Effect

Status
Not open for further replies.
London-GAF. Arriving in Stansted Airport with two other people later this year. Need to get to Perivale, what's the cheapest alternative? Stansted Express to Tottenham Hale or Liverpool Street tube stations and going from there or should we just go with a taxi? I've always come through Heathrow but unfortunately it's different this time.

Cabs are expensive. Stansted > Tottenham Hale > Oxford Circus > Perivale Underground

Journey will take about 90mins

London-GAF. Arriving in Stansted Airport with two other people later this year. Need to get to Perivale, what's the cheapest alternative? Stansted Express to Tottenham Hale or Liverpool Street tube stations and going from there or should we just go with a taxi? I've always come through Heathrow but unfortunately it's different this time.

I would take the taxi especially as there are three of you. Also you would have to include tube fare with SE.

http://24x7stansted.com/online-quote/

get a quote from them

edit: it is so much easier to just take the taxi because otherwise you would change several times.

spidye

really shitty half

in other news

freiburg one man down and 2-0 for dortmund

how could we endup with a draw against them :/

Probably the single worst tech related gadget I've bought in my life. Motion technology needs to die. Or at least not come back until it fucking works. I feel sorry for all xbox one buyers.

There was some good stuff on the Wii and Killzone 3 was fun with the Move, so it's not all bad. I would hate if it was forced on me though.

TeegsD

Could anyone directly link me to the United game on Live Extra cause its disappeared on the site and I just cant get to it. This is incredibly infuriating.

No offence to WBA, but why doesn't a bigger club take a chance on Sess. The guy is damn talented.

Because he was utter dogshit last season, couldn't be arsed to play properly. Unless you're an astoundingly good footballer, big clubs do not want players with bad attitudes

Meier

Strangest offside I've ever seen called. Short pass that Dzeko collected while shielding the defender behind him but somehow got called.

When it isn't going our way (which is often), we seem so lacking in class. Fucking Hull out-playing us at present, their defence looks weak though, so hopefully we can build some attack.

Elchele

yeah. it seems that müller can only play well in dfb cup matches

we need kroos for schweini

Pep tactics don't suit Muller at all. He needs to change the tactics to suit our players and not the other way around.

We should play 4-2-3-1 when Mueller is playing centrally.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
The problem with Nani is that everyone wants him to be CR7, including himself.

He's a fantastic winger.

Fergie

Banned
He's really quite good, but he's a fucking retard when he's in the box
If only he made better decisions. Love that goal he disallowed for Ronaldo in a international match. Hilarious.

The problem with Nani is that everyone wants him to be CR7, including himself.
He needs to see that he isn't. Always trying for the spectacular sometimes it goes off, but when it doesn't it makes him look foolish.

Fuck me. Nani is soo much better than all our wingers. He might have some decision issues but he has the skills.

Even against Liverpool which wasn't one of his better games, it was obvious that he's far more scary than your other options. When Young has the ball, you're willing the fullback to close him down. When Valencia has it, you want them to hold off him and just pressur him enough to put a shit cross in, and not get too close in a way which ets him burst to the byline.

Its a lot harder to get a clear idea of the best way to stop Nani though, since he can dribble past a player, sprint past a player, hit a good cross from deep, or cut onto his left. And he's much better at the clever little one twos than your other wingers

Suen

I would take the taxi especially as there are three of you. Also you would have to include tube fare with SE.

http://24x7stansted.com/online-quote/

get a quote from them

edit: it is so much easier to just take the taxi because otherwise you would change several times.

Cabs are expensive. Stansted > Tottenham Hale > Oxford Circus > Perivale Underground

Journey will take about 90mins

Is the cab cheaper though? If the train + tube fare is significantly cheaper than a cab we would go with that, if not then I'd pay that little extra cost and avoid carrying the luggage around through a few stops.

Is the cab cheaper though? If the train + tube fare is significantly cheaper than a cab we would go with that, if not then I'd pay that little extra cost and avoid carrying the luggage around through a few stops.

ask for a quote from them. if you book a return then you get 10% off.

edit: it is £30 for stanstead express plus another 7 for a travelcard. so really the three of you are looking at close to 120. taxi is most likely cheaper.

Jack cw

Pep tactics don't suit Muller at all. He needs to change the tactics to suit our players and not the other way around.

We should play 4-2-3-1 when Mueller is playing centrally.
We are playing 4-3-3. Müller is constantly switching positions with Robben so there is no number 10 on the field. Wolfsburg locked the centre so the only way to score is through the wings and that nearly happened. We'll need patience today but pep is doing the right thing so far.

Meier

Fuck me how did we not score there?! Dzeko being unselfish there was unfortunate. Gotta shoot when you're point blank like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom