• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT7| The Ramsey Effect

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blablurn

If Ribery is the world's best player, then Piszczek must be the world's best best player because he kicked Ribery's ass for 3 years straight, even with a fucked up hip last season.

Stop living in the past! And remember: Nobody fucking cares about those fucking random Dortmund players. They are shit. They are shit shit shit. They can be happy if they ever leave this team. Götze did the right thing. And Lewandowski will do it too. Those are sane people. Unlike fucking pricks like Großkreutz. Fuck Dortmund. Fuck them hard. They are the biggest fakers in the industry.

FootballFan

Bayern fans needs to let off the crack

Arsenal fans need a reality check

Barca fans need some kinda brain vitamins, they keep forgetting they fucked Sevilla over

United fans need Sir Frog back

When did we fuck Sevilla over? Scoring a legit goal(literally) 7 seconds after the 3 added minutes were over? :lol

Plug going mad and seeing things.

edit
Seems he wanted the ref to blow the whistle in the 2.57 while Messi was inside the Sevilla box :lol

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
When did we fuck Sevilla over? Scoring a legit goal(literally) 7 seconds after the 3 added minutes were over? :lol

Sevilla scored a 100% legal goal from a corner that was ruled out by the referee.

Fady K

My cover is blown! ABORT ABORT

You have disappointed your masters Yurt :p

Juventus.jpg

Antonio-Conte-gears-up-for-the-Scommessopoli-betting-trial-177229.jpg

Jack cw

If Ribery is the world's best player, then Piszczek must be the world's best best player because he kicked Ribery's ass for 3 years straight, even with a fucked up hip last season.
The same Pisscheck that couldnt defend Riberys assist for Robbens 2:1?
I like bitter tears :D

He surely would have been a starter under LvG, even Badstuber was a starter for him!

Hummels case was part of the Klinsmann era, everything in that period of time is shit. Hummels didn't want to come back later (there was a buy back option for Bayern), but it was obvious after how the club handled his case, they made him feel like an useless player.

Badstuber and Thomas Muller (Basel or Hoffenheim) were about to be sold/loaned out too, because of Klinsmann. But Hermann Gerland stopped that from happening, thank God.

Could have, would have, should have. Gerland rated Badstuber higher than Hummels and Hummels was CB number 6 or something. It was either he leaves or Badstuber to get some play time. Hummels saw a chance at Dortmund with Klopp and took it. You can blame Klinsmann for a lot of shit but not for this one. Imagine the shit he'd have gotten if he had played a 18-year-old nobody instead of Lucio, van Buyten, Demichelis or their shiny €12m signing Breno (fucking lol).

Yeah wasn't Hummels not used much by Bayern anyway? Didn't Bayern choose to loan him out?

He didn't even play like 45 minutes for Bayern's first team.

Stop living in the past! And remember: Nobody fucking cares about those fucking random Dortmund players. They are shit. They are shit shit shit. They can be happy if they ever leave this team. Götze did the right thing. And Lewandowski will do it too. Those are sane people. Unlike fucking pricks like Großkreutz. Fuck Dortmund. Fuck them hard. They are the biggest fakers in the industry.

Get the fuck over it, man. You're not Schlacke and will never be. You can try as hard as you want, you'll need 1860 back in the Bundesliga if you want some club that really hates you.

The same Pisscheck that couldnt defend Riberys assist for Robbens 2:1?
I like bitter tears :D
Stop living in the past! And remember: Nobody fucking cares about those fucking random Bayern players. They are shit. They are shit shit shit. They can be happy if they ever leave this team. Gomez did the right thing. And Gustavo did it too. Those are sane people. Unlike fucking pricks like Kroos. Fuck Bayern. Fuck them hard. They are the biggest fakers in the industry.

FootballFan

Yeah, that. You're so used to bribing the referees that you don't even notice it anymore ;)

Nope, explained it in the post(which you conveniently edited out :p).

Here is the post I was talking about

Barca scored in like 95' against Sevilla where there were only three added minutes

HALA MADRID

Barca scored at 93:07 seconds and were in the box of Sevilla before the 3 minutes hit. lol

Jack cw

Stop living in the past! And remember: Nobody fucking cares about those fucking random Bayern players. They are shit. They are shit shit shit. They can be happy if they ever leave this team. Gomez did the right thing. And Gustavo did it too. Those are sane people. Unlike fucking pricks like Kroos. Fuck Bayern. Fuck them hard. They are the biggest fakers in the industry.

Cute.
But last time I checked, Bayern is the actual winner of CL, UEFA SC, DFB Cup and Bundesliga :/

pulga

Banned

edit
Seems he wanted the ref to blow the whistle in the 2.57 while Messi was inside the Sevilla box :lol

Sevilla scored a 100% legal goal from a corner that was ruled out by the referee.

Oh that. Thought he was talking about the goal being scored 5 seconds after 3 minutes, because that is what one of the Madridistas posted in the last thread.

Oh oh oh that

FootballFan going senile and forgetting things

bjaelke

How to bounce back from a defeat to United? Sign a sponsorship with a soft drink company.

Liverpool Football Club today announced Gatorade as the Reds' official sports nutrition partner.

The club and US based-brand will commence a three-year partnership, fueling the LFC Team including Steven Gerrard, Daniel Sturridge and Philippe Coutinho.

As well as Gatorade supplying product, the club's backroom staff will also have access to the Gatorade Sports Science Institute's state-of-the-art laboratory and testing facilities which will provide support in maintaining the fitness and conditioning of the Reds.

pulga

Banned

To be honest, BVB players fucking suck once they leave the nest. Let 'em stay there.

Love the Bayern and Dortmund arguments. They seem like they really really hate each other :lol

Whereas in the UK, we just take it as bantz and move on.

Wilbur

Banned
This title is absolutely fucking crap, I must repeat

It's racist for one thing
It's not funny in the slightest for another
People probably think it's about a television chef

I can't wait to get my hands on the new thread. Next title is mine guys. I reserve it.

pulga

Banned
This title is absolutely fucking crap, I must repeat

It's racist for one thing
It's not funny in the slightest for another
People probably think it's about a television chef

I can't wait to get my hands on the new thread. Next title is mine guys. I reserve it.

Lamba already beat you to it, playboy.

Thank heavens, else we'd get some "Oy Ive me some fish and chips in me fanny" bullshit

Jack cw

Love the Bayern and Dortmund arguments. They seem like they really really hate each other :lol

Whereas in the UK, we just take it as bantz and move on.
You UK guys must be superior in every regard ;)
And we have a word in Germany for those Dortmund supporters: Erfolgsfans :D

Wilbur

Banned
Who gives a shit about fucking thread titles?

Think about it bro. A newcomer enters off topic community looking for his new GAF home.

He sees a football thread. Ooh, he cries. He reads on.

The Ramsey Effect.

Eugh, he exclaims. It's going to be full of Arsenal pricks getting uppity because they finally spent more than eleven quid and they're top of the table in September.

He leaves. He never returns.

Our
Numbers
DWINDLE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom