• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT7| The Ramsey Effect

Status
Not open for further replies.

K1LLER7

Moyes got a lot of work to do.

Getting Young out of the team was a good move. The team has to move to a midfield 3 imo. Way too easy for WBA to counter and no cover for the defence from midfield.

Players have to play in their positions, neither of Jones or Smalling at RB/LB. They suck going forward and are caught out way too often.

Rio shouldn't be a starter anymore. Evans and Vidic.

If Kagawa is to play, play him in the midfield 3 alongside Carrick and Fellani. He's wasted out wide.

Fucking hate these fucking disgusting cunts. Die.

And Bolanos that useless lazy Costa rican Cunt..... And Braaten who's too fat to run.

And go get fucking stabbed Zohore you obese baby.

I'm only disappointed at Moyes for not using proper fullbacks. Jones just doesn't help the attack at all. Buttner is just shit. Doesn't put in any good crosses and is always caught out of position.

I have no problems with Moyes' selection for the attack or the subs. Shinji was good. Nani was excellent. Januzaj was nervous early on, but looked much better as the game went on. Rppmey's general play was awful, but had a goal so can't blame him much. Chicha had good link up play, but couldn't find the end of Nani's great crosses.

Anderson was just awful at protecting the defense as expected.

bjaelke

FT 3-2 Brondby-Copenhagen

Very intense match. Was our 1000th match in the league. Couldn't ask for a better way to celebrate it :D

Garjon

I don't get how people can suddenly say there's been a power shift to London. West Ham lost, United lost, Fulham lost and Chelsea and Spurs only managed a draw. If anything, the power has been distributed to everywhere but London.

Now come on Swansea and finish the job.

pappe

I don't get how people can suddenly say there's been a power shift to London. West Ham lost, United lost, Fulham lost and Chelsea and Spurs only managed a draw. If anything, the power has been distributed to everywhere but London.

Now come on Swansea and finish the job.
Arsenal Spurs and Chelsea are in top 4.

Moyes got a lot of work to do.

Getting Young out of the team was a good move. The team has to move to a midfield 3 imo. Way too easy for WBA to counter and no cover for the defence from midfield.

Players have to play in their positions, neither of Jones or Smalling at RB/LB. They suck going forward and are caught out way too often.

Rio shouldn't be a starter anymore. Evans and Vidic.

If Kagawa is to play, play him in the midfield 3 alongside Carrick and Fellani. He's wasted out wide.

I just think he can not motivate these players. He is someone who has never won anything, had an undistinguished playing career, not a club legend, and has never managed big players.

He did a decent job at Everton, but when I have watched United they just look lazy and unmotivated. I do not think anyone is scared of Moyes and will work there socks off for him.

pulga

Banned
and people blame rooney for wanting to leave man utd? can you blame him? he saw this coming

We should buy him next summer. Ronnie and Rooney back together again

Just imagine, for a second

-----------Rooney
Ronaldo - Isco - Bale

Hnnnnnnnnggggg

Fergie

Banned
wtf are you talking about? Cavani scored the match winner against Valenciennes on wednesday. Today Blanc decided to rotate the roster today and gave Lucas and Menez a chance to play. Ibra had to be in the start line up because with Thiago Silva out for 6 weeks (i think) someone had to be the captain. Plus Cavani is warming up right now anyway. so shush
wink.gif

Very early days, but was Ferguson's influence actually understated, especially in encouraging them to overturn scorelines in the closing stages of matches?

Arnie

It's really good. Better than Damned United: Shankly is impossible not to admire and Peace channels a timely condemnation of the corporate farce the modern game too often descends into. No lectures needed; simply by way of the man's example.
First few pages have me by the balls.

"A big club. A big city."

Very early days, but was Ferguson's influence actually understated, especially in encouraging them to overturn scorelines in the closing stages of matches?

Understated??? Everyone knows those players would be scared about going back in if they were lost. One glance at the bench and you could tell the hair dryer was gonna be coming out.

Pandev!!!!!!!!!!!!

Salazar

Folks go down the wrong path when they think of it as anything but one of a gigantic array of tremendously contingent influences.

Bollocks to Anderson. Bollocks to the Glazer filth.

Wenger should be careful with this Gnabry kid. Playing this frequently at his age can be dangerous.

He played 120 minutes against West Brom on Wednesday didn't he?

Fergie

Banned
Really wish Kagawa started as a 10. Just give him a chance.

Blame isn't fully on Moyes. Our defence was a joke and some players are just out of form.

Moyes is learning and he should learn fast. Seeing how shit Young is just the start.

jtb

Banned
He deserves a chance, but 3 games in a week for a 17(?) year old is mental.

yeah, it's pretty intense for him, but as long as he doesn't play in the CL game, I won't be too worried. I am getting a little worried that Wenger's just going to keep putting out the same starting lineup until players get injured which doesn't strike me as the best way to keep players fit, but I suppose we don't have much choice at this point.

Seoul. Staying in a hotel near City Hall. You here on vacation too?

I have been here since May 2010. Decided to fuck off London, was only good for Arsenal.

Man you should be out in Gangnam or Hongdae on a saturday night!!!!!

edit; actually so should I, fuck Arsenal Saturday matches.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom