• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT7| The Ramsey Effect

Status
Not open for further replies.
Probably sexist as well.

ib2BZxw8hNIDsU.gif

Isn't it mainly banned on public transport? Don't think it is in most public places.

Saw a guy drop a whole can of strongbow on the back of the bus the other day it fucking stunk!

It probably is banned but everyone dose it.

Sane as smoking weed in public.

Uh oh we have a dribbler.

Well Moyes is a fucking cunt.

Besides the result, that's what I'm horrifically disappointed in today. I honestly believe Adnan came on so they can say "well you'll get game time, sign the contract". Absolutely unfair for Shinji to go off considering he was one of the only players actually putting any effort in.

Moyes has really let himself down today. The team also, but I knew he'd come out and say the same old shit, controlling the game, blah blah, and he made some really poor decisions. Why promise, absolutely definitively promise a reaction to last week's defeat, and then that happens? He either needs to get on the players' fucking balls or do something himself.

I honestly thought at the time that it was to rest him for the CL. Mostly because so many players that are going to play in the CL were already resting.

A lot of debate on RAWK as to where we should play him when he comes back. People have suggested Lucas' position, which is bizarre

People on rawk say that because they think he lacks pace. I don't think it really matters though. If you're creative you want him further up the pitch. End of.

People on rawk say that because they think he lacks pace. I don't think it really matters though. If you're creative you want him further up the pitch. End of.

The thing is though, he has the passsing range, turn on the ball, short burst of pace (like Wilshere) and vision to play in the Gerrard role as long as there's sufficient movement around him. Think a more expansive Allen (stop laughing)

And his goalscoring/assist record isn't that great for the reserves, when he was played further up

It is there to protect kids, what is he does not succeed? Barca are gonna say fuck off to him and his parents.

It is unfair on local clubs who are not allowed a chance to get these players. football is a global game and players are nurtured well all over the world.

Plus they are only kids!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It is not even a fifa rule but most countries have employment rules regarding the moving of kids at such young ages.

I am not against a family moving to europe for the best chance for their kid, but when clubs use parenst to transfer kids it is unethical.

OK they are only kids!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and actually it is a fifa rule (if we're still talking about this no under 16 inside of EU no under 18 outside of EU, of course individual countries will also have rules), sure lots of countries got rules for it too but this is a fifa rule that that they negotiated with the EU commission.

There's nothing necessarily unethical about getting a 13 year old and his parents to Barcelona for him to train.

What is unethical is the English FA not looking into the countless Wengers molestations accusations. I bet he did it.

OK they are only kids!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and actually it is a fifa rule (if we're still talking about this no under 16 inside of EU no under 18 outside of EU, of course individual countries will also have rules), sure lots of countries got rules for it too but this is a fifa rule that that they negotiated with the EU commission.

There's nothing necessarily unethical about getting a 13 year old and his parents to Barcelona for him to train.

What is unethical is the English FA not looking into the countless Wengers molestations accusations. I bet he did it.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
I'd be okay with a season where Napoli wins the scudetto and Genoa goes to Serie B.
I'd be okay with a season where Napoli wins the scudetto and Genoa goes to Serie B.

5068signing_a_contract.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom