• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT7| The Ramsey Effect

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clegg

Pretty sure Moyes is giving Adnan games in an effort to get him to sign a new contract with us.

Problem is that he's alienating a good player in Kagawa by taking him off at HT.

L1NETT

Horrible Cliche but if Arsenal want to be title contenders, they have to at least draw or grind out a 1-0.

People are saying Arsenal aren't a passing team? What a load of trolley.

5068signing_a_contract.jpg

_47607972_benitez.jpg

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
I'd still rather they won than the 4 alternatives. I like Wenger, and the Arsenal fans aren't so bad aside from Lightning. We're the ones who start most of the arguments :p

Arsenal GAF are all fine.

Arsenal IRL are all fucking not. One of the worst around.

Mastadon

Banned
I like Arsenal, and football-GAF aside there is a nice mutual respect between us and their fans. Would rather Spurs won it ahead of them though :p

Pretty sure Moyes is giving Adnan games in an effort to get him to sign a new contract with us.

Problem is that he's alienating a good player in Kagawa by taking him off at HT.

Kagawa demands a transfer and Januzas signs a pre-contract with Juventus in January.

Suen

We're getting nowhere and we're not creating enough chances. Swansea is looking much better. I'm starting to get worried, we just need one little mistake in our defense and they will net a goal.

In with Bendtner.

velociraptor

We are playing awful. The team looks so static. We can barely string together two passes and are playing the game at a snails pace. Up the tempo dammit. We desperately need a pacey and direct winger in this team. Gnabry doesn't cut it.

LTWheels

My preferences after Liverpool

Spurs > Chelsea > City > United > Arsenal

I grew up around too many idiotic Arsenal fans. Has tainted me forever. It's the same with London Irish.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom