• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT7| The Ramsey Effect

Status
Not open for further replies.

pulga

Banned
arjtE8o.png

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL /dead

The Theater of Dreams is waking up to a whole new nightmare.

Wilbur

Banned
To be fair Wenger has gone several seasons without winning a single trophy.

If Man United fail to enter top four, how will you feel about Moyes then?

Well Shanks D Zoro stands by his feelings that he wants Wenger gone; I disagree with him on that, but at least he stands by it and he doesn't change his mind all of a sudden. If you wanted Wenger gone in the summer, then the only reason you'd want him to stay now is because they're winning matches. If they lose a few in a row, is it "well we'll bounce back from this", or is it "Wenger won't change his tactics and rest Ozil, he'll never learn" blah blah blah?

Because I'd believe either when it comes to some Arsenal fans. Very fickle.

If we fail to enter the top four, I'll consider mitigating circumstances instead of just a blanket "well we've failed to get top four, out u go baby"

Wilbur

Banned
http://s12.postimg.org/d3dts7rgt/moyes_United_Results.png[/IG]

[IMG]http://static.freepik.com/free-photo/salt--pour-salt--pile-of-sugar--texture_3302040.jpg[/MG][/QUOTE]

Please decide on one team to support and drop your eleven others before you start showing superiority, papi

Barzul

Well Shanks D Zoro stands by his feelings that he wants Wenger gone; I disagree with him on that, but at least he stands by it and he doesn't change his mind all of a sudden. If you wanted Wenger gone in the summer, then the only reason you'd want him to stay now is because they're winning matches. If they lose a few in a row, is it "well we'll bounce back from this", or is it "Wenger won't change his tactics and rest Ozil, he'll never learn" blah blah blah?

If we fail to enter the top four, I'll consider mitigating circumstances instead of just a blanket "well we've failed to get top four, out u go baby"
I'm not Wenger's biggest cheerleader. My only gripe with him was transfer window activity. As far as coaching and motivating players he's one of the best. We could really do with a Director of Football at Arsenal.

Arnie

Honestly, do you think liverpool can keep him for his whole career?
If he fulfills his potential I could see us reluctantly selling him to one of the big two Spanish clubs in a few years.

But he's on a long term contract with us and wants to play for Liverpool. So in this moment I'm happy. I'll be happier when he's out there at Anfield, orchestrating Brendan's sextet.

velociraptor

As I've said, Arsenal have been challenging for 'fourth spot' for several seasons, so it is understandable why many wanted Wenger's head. But being fickle is hardly an exclusive trait of Arsenal fans.

pulga

Banned
I believe in Wenger. I believe in Ozil. I believe in Ramsey. I want to be a gooner now, whilst the bandwagon is ripe for takeoff. Where do I sign up?

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
lol at Mou's comments on Vertonghen

Did he forget that Pepe and Drogba played for him? Salty twat.

Suen

Please decide on one team to support and drop your eleven others before you start showing superiority, papi
United fans having a mental breakdown after having their daddy replaced with a dinosaur. Only an afroman, a betrayer and a green monster they wanted out can save them
(but in reality even they can't)

panty

I believe in Wenger. I believe in Ozil. I believe in Ramsey. I want to be a gooner now, whilst the bandwagon is ripe for takeoff. Where do I sign up?

I quite like Arsenal as well. When I said this last season(?) Spanish Wrath yelled at me :(

We Real brahs should be Arse-brahs too.

LTWheels

If he fulfills his potential I could see us reluctantly selling him to one of the big two Spanish clubs in a few years.

But he's on a long term contract with us and wants to play for Liverpool. So in this moment I'm happy. I'll be happier when he's out there at Anfield, orchestrating Brendan's sextet.

When Suarez is gone; Suso, Coutinho and Alberto running the game, in behind Sturridge.

Hendo and Gerrard bossing the midfield.

Sakho and Toure beasting at the back.

velociraptor

I'm not Wenger's biggest cheerleader. My only gripe with him was transfer window activity. As far as coaching and motivating players he's one of the best. We could really do with a Director of Football at Arsenal.
That is and has always been my biggest issue with Wenger. Over the past few seasons, we have sold our best players and have replaced them with nobody. I want Wenger to continue to invest in this squad and build around the base we have.

Good teams remain good because they always improve. It's why Barcelona continue to buy top quality players despite winning trophies every year. It's why Man City are buying players (although in their case it doesn't really matter who they buy!). It's why Spurs are in such a good position this year thanks to their squad.

We desperately need a world-class striker, and a pacey, direct winger.

Feorax

Could really do with a game where we put a few past the opposition like we were last year, the season so far is a bit too much like how we started under Kenny in 2011 (strong start, drop off quickly).

Be good to do it tomorrow and go 2nd (sorry Hixx).

panty

Went and bought some chips and some other snacks for tonight's game. Ready for yet another disappointment.

Fearing the worst, hoping for the best

Flayer

I can't stop laughing at all the butthurt Man U fans already resorting to bringing up past glories 6 game into a season. It's the Liverpool experience on super fast forward.

bud

pulga, i will allow you to join the '14 treble winning team under one condition: post a new pic of your mum.

Suen

I can't stop laughing at all the butthurt Man U fans already resorting to bringing up past glories 6 game into a season. It's the Liverpool experience on super fast forward.
Yet if Madrid fans did the same they would be the first ones to call them cunts :lol. Like that school child who likes to act cool and bully other children, not realizing he's the idiot in the middle.

bud

It's like you wanting to marry Miss World and she doesn't want you, what can I do about it? I can try to help you, but if she does not want to marry you what can I do?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom