• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT7| The Ramsey Effect

Status
Not open for further replies.
Milan: Abbiati; Zaccardo, Zapata, Mexes, Constant; Poli, De Jong, Muntari; Birsa, Robinho; Matri

ic4z3jbrvvccyn8u70.gif

nemesun

On the up and up. The Arsenal team of yesteryear would have definitely botched this up, this team has matured tremendously.

jtb

Banned
We're leaking so many goals... really concerning. Still, three points away when just about everyone else dropped points is a great result.

phaze

Southampton are 4th ? wow

Our performance wasn't stellar but for a long time now we're able to pull through in games like these. I hope Cazorla and the rest come back quickly can't wait to see our team at full strength.

omgkitty

We're leaking so many goals... really concerning. Still, three points away when just about everyone else dropped points is a great result.

Leaking? That was a great goal from
Swansea. Really hard to defend that. Our defense was outstanding today.

vall03

My current concern with the team right now, but fuck! Lets just outscore them! 3pts is 3pts!

Wilbur

Banned
i told ya, a taste of the top and they'll be unbearable.

Innit.

"please please wenger please go i have lost faith in you we are not a passing team anymore please we can get klopp definitely he would love islington and its surrounding areas please wenger you have lost it and ramsey you fucking suck i wish your leg was broken forever more and shawcross chained you to his radiator and performed deep vaginal sodomy on you"

"oh hold on we have spent over seventeen pounds on a footballer we are going to win the league please knight arsene sir arsene oh captain my captain if he leaves i will have an aneurysm and stab a member of the clergy and ramsey hnngghhh he is the best welsh player since robert earnshaw and if he signs a new contract put in a clause that says he will be referred to as arrgoat ramgoat we are going to win the quadruple la decima"

Isn't that the 3rd goal we've conceded in open play? It was really well worked to be fair.

The Arsenal sides of previous seasons would've definitely conceded a 2nd, but today we stayed composed in a tense period.

Wilbur

Banned
United fans really think Moyes will turn this around? It's only going to get worse.

We'll get better. It's very unlikely he'll replicate anywhere near the success we had in the past, but lets not pretend he's a terrible coach and we have terrible players. We've had a few disgraceful off days. It won't be all season.

It's just amusing that knowing pre-Ozil I can remember a lot of people on this forum, on Twitter and in real life that stood by their opinion that Wenger should go. Ludicrous levels of fickleness.

Rhaegar

It's just amusing that knowing pre-Ozil I can remember a lot of people on this forum, on Twitter and in real life that stood by their opinion that Wenger should go. Ludicrous levels of fickleness.

Meanwhile UtdGAF was 100% behind Moyes while he was passing love notes to Cesc through the media all summer? Every fan has a love/hate relationship with their manager, it's sports.

velociraptor

Very tense and nervy performance by Arsenal. We weren't very good, but I'll sure take it.

Our GK (I can't spell his name) was great.

Gnabry also played very well.

Randdalf

Arsenal's games in October:
West Brom (away)
Norwich (home)
Crystal Palace (away)

Going to keep Ramsey as captain then, based on that.

velociraptor

We'll get better. It's very unlikely he'll replicate anywhere near the success we had in the past, but lets not pretend he's a terrible coach and we have terrible players. We've had a few disgraceful off days. It won't be all season.

To be fair Wenger has gone several seasons without winning a single trophy.

If Man United fail to enter top four, how will you feel about Moyes then?

Wilbur

Banned
Meanwhile UtdGAF was 100% behind Moyes while he was passing love notes to Cesc through the media all summer? Every fan has a love/hate relationship with their manager, it's sports.

Don't recall any of us calling for his head in anything other than jest. In fact, much of our ire was directed at Woodward.

And I disagree with that as well. Can't say I ever had a hatred towards Fergie, ever. Did I disagree with some things he did and said? Yeah. Did I juggle between love and hate? No. And I think its frankly quite hilariously embarrassing at the amount of Billy Big Bollocks Arsenal fans making themselves heard now after wanting the most important man at the club out on his arse.

Suen

Innit.

"please please wenger please go i have lost faith in you we are not a passing team anymore please we can get klopp definitely he would love islington and its surrounding areas please wenger you have lost it and ramsey you fucking suck i wish your leg was broken forever more and shawcross chained you to his radiator and performed deep vaginal sodomy on you"

"oh hold on we have spent over seventeen pounds on a footballer we are going to win the league please knight arsene sir arsene oh captain my captain if he leaves i will have an aneurysm and stab a member of the clergy and ramsey hnngghhh he is the best welsh player since robert earnshaw and if he signs a new contract put in a clause that says he will be referred to as arrgoat ramgoat we are going to win the quadruple la decima"
moyes_United_Results.png

salt--pour-salt--pile-of-sugar--texture_3302040.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom