• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT7| The Ramsey Effect

Status
Not open for further replies.

pulga

Banned
BqayIH3.jpg

Im chuckling like an idiot over here

Me mums looking at me weird

Feorax

I think we really need to stop playing Lucas and Gerrard together. I think if we used one if Gerrard/Lucas as our deepest midfielder, and subbed the other on at 60, we'd have a lot more legs second half.

------------Coutinho/Alberto------------

--Hendo/Allen----------------------------

--------------------------Gerrard/Lucas-

Depth and stamina. I reckon that would solve a lot of our second half collapses.

Wilbur

Banned
I can't stop laughing at all the butthurt Man U fans already resorting to bringing up past glories 6 game into a season. It's the Liverpool experience on super fast forward.

Not as funny as Arsenal fans becoming uppity cunts 6 games into a season

bjaelke

I think we really need to stop playing Lucas and Gerrard together. I think if we used one if Gerrard/Lucas as our deepest midfielder, and subbed the other on at 60, we'd have a lot more legs second half.

Depth and stamina. I reckon that would solve a lot of our second half collapses.

Hendo to get a more central role on the team. I'm all for playing him and Lucas instead of having him on the wing to make room for Gerrard.

Suen

Madrid XI: Benz, Di Maria, Illaramendi, Modric, Isco, Ronaldo, Arbeloa (why), Pepe, Ramos, Coentrao, Lopez

bench: Morata, Khedira, Bale (DEBUT PLS!!!), Casemiro, Varane, Carvajal, Casillas (lol)

TeegsD

Please, please give me a Benfica draw based Belenenses. Hopefully we can step it up against Braga and feed Montero at least two more goals; he's looking a bit hungry after last week.

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
Madrid XI: Benz, Di Maria, Illaramendi, Modric, Isco, Ronaldo, Arbeloa (why), Pepe, Ramos, Coentrao, Lopez

bench: Morata, Khedira, Bale (DEBUT PLS!!!), Casemiro, Varane, Carvajal, Casillas (lol)

Marca is saying Khedira for Modric

bud

within the span of a single season, united will have turned into a mid-table side.

i fear what will happen to arsenal once wenger leaves. at least that's still years away.

LTWheels

I agree. I dont think its wise to play Gerrard and Lucas together anymore. If we do, one needs to be subbed on 50/60. I think Lucas has been dropping off worse than Gerrard.

pulga

Banned

--------------GODpez
Shit - Ramos - Pepe - Cuntrao
-----Illarra Khedira Modric
----------------Isco
Di Maria ------------

Wait why are there 12 players wtf Suen lol

Edit: wait did you edit? Or am I going mental lol

panty

--------------GODpez
Shit - Ramos - Pepe - Cuntrao
-----Illarra Khedira Modric
----------------Isco
Di Maria ------------

Wait why are there 12 players wtf Suen lol

Khedira and or Modric and or Illarra, not all of them :lol

Why the hell would Khedira start over Modric?

WTF Carlotti

Feorax

I agree. I dont think its wise to play Gerrard and Lucas together anymore. If we do, one needs to be subbed on 50/60. I think Lucas has been dropping off worse than Gerrard.

I absolutely believe Gerrard could do a good defensive job whilst still being a goal threat. I's have no problem starting Gerrard, then taking him off for Lucas when he starts to go (and vice versa too). Doing that also has the added bonus of fixing our defensive mid depth issue.

Suen

Marca is saying Khedira for Modric
Yep seems I had that wrong, says Khedira now too. I don't understand. Khedira instead of Modric? Arbeloa instead of Carvajal? Is Ancelotti high? Watch Atletico exploiting the left and right. Coentrao and Arbeloa, fucking :lol

panty

Fucking grey haired fuck what the fuck is Khedira starting over Modric or is he injured?

Our build-up play will be even more shit :looool

Suen

Khedira and or Modric and or Illarra, not all of them :lol

Why the hell would Khedira start over Modric?

WTF Carlotti
Yeah sorry pulga :lol. I meant Modric or Illaramendi as far as I've understood it, should have made that more clear. Had Modric wrong now, seems he's benched.

Clegg

This West Brom game showed me that there are certain players in our squad who must be close to their last chance at United. Anderson has been a colossal disappointment in his time here and Buttner has only ever impressed in his debut game.

Rio is having a terrible start to the season and Young and Valencia have been shocking for 12 months now. Lots of deadwood and underperforming players in the squad. They need to be replaced.

Scum

This West Brom game showed me that there are certain players in our squad who must be close to their last chance at United. Anderson has been a colossal disappointment in his time here and Buttner has only ever impressed in his debut game.

Rio is having a terrible start to the season and Young and Valencia have been shocking for 12 months now. Lots of deadwood and underperforming players in the squad. They need to be replaced.

Time to start a new save file on FM2013. Young first out of the door.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom