• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT7| The Ramsey Effect

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol I don't agree with any of that but it doesn't really matter since Wenger will be staying at Arsenal regardless and we're better off for it.

well it is a fact that we have been playing 4-3-3 or variations of that for about 6 years and it has gotten us nowhere. it does not even try to experiment with anything else. Would playing with two strikers every now and again hurt us???

Lightning

Banned
well it is a fact that we have been playing 4-3-3 or variations of that for about 6 years and it has gotten us nowhere. it does not even try to experiment with anything else. Would playing with two strikers every now and again hurt us???
Yes we don't have 2 strikers so it would hurt!

pulga

Banned
This is the day we forfeited the league.

Fuck me. This is how it feels to be small. This is how it feels to be united.

Yes we don't have 2 strikers so it would hurt!

back when we did. Wenger likes having one healthy striker and just playing him till he is injured. Then every 10 games we bring on Park or Chamakh for 10 minutes and call them failures when they dont score. Of course they dont if they never play and our judge on 100 minutes playing time a season.

Had we kept RVP then Giroud would have never made a start.

pulga

Banned
So why did Carletto made the team worst? Isn't that the opposite of what he's supposed to do?

Because he has no idea what he's doing. United bros and us need to unite and cram him and Moyes into a room together and gas them.

WHY ARE WE PLAYING 4-4-2 WHY

Suen

oh god I can't take Benzema anymore. I fucking regret telling Higuain to go away, I never expected Benz to be worse this season..........SHIT

spidye

the only way for him to succeed is if he toughens up. ronaldo wants to do everything by himself; bale's just standing there like a little boy when he should be telling ronaldo to fuck off. this is a dog eat dog world. especially a club like real madrid. please understand, suen.

it's like in prison
imagine this guy walking up to you in the shower and telling you to toss his salad
if you don't beat the living crap out of him right there in front of everyone you'll be tossing salads for the rest of your time in prison

ronaldo is the big black guy grabbing bale by the neck, telling him to put jelly on his ass and suck it out of it
bale's the scrawny white boy who has no idea what he's gotten himself into

pepe, jerking off in the corner of the showers, can see this
ramos, benzema, isco; they can see it, too
ancelotti and zidane, sitting in their ivory tower, with iker casillas as their spy, they all know this

bale needs to grab the fucking ball and tell ronaldo to fuck off

it's the only way for him to survive

tumblr_l1ym54IbMR1qzaxefo1_500.jpg

I love you bud

Tc91

HAHAHAHA WHAT ON EARTH.

He didn't even touch Courtois and he's holding his chest like he's been shot. I can't watch any more Lol Liga.

Suen

lol please

At home to Atleti? 2-0 to you guys

iYRZWQSCZO2BU.gif

Yeah right

I'd love to see Atleti win just so they can stay head to head with Barca for as long as they can because you've already lost the league innit

but nah

you're gonna win

Its Atletico in the league. Thy could play the team from Escape To Victory, and you could play bottom tam from the Andorran Under 14 Woman's SouthEast League, and you'd still waltz your way to a win.

but the curse

ibuUkkkcEZatiJ.gif

iGIZlMpduL9ue.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom