• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT7| The Ramsey Effect

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wilbur

Banned
What an absolutely brilliant performance that was from Atletico. Fucking great to watch, they fought for every ball and played Madrid at their own game, just twenty two dirty cunts out there. Delicious, delighted for them.

Watching MOTD, Rio got fucking embarrassed today. Just disgraceful. Anderson as well, Jesus. Just no effort.

ibuUkkkcEZatiJ.gif

iGIZlMpduL9ue.gif

My post was there to jinx Real.

Understand pls

Wilbur

Banned
the only way for him to succeed is if he toughens up. ronaldo wants to do everything by himself; bale's just standing there like a little boy when he should be telling ronaldo to fuck off. this is a dog eat dog world. especially a club like real madrid. please understand, suen.

it's like in prison
imagine this guy walking up to you in the shower and telling you to toss his salad
if you don't beat the living crap out of him right there in front of everyone you'll be tossing salads for the rest of your time in prison

ronaldo is the big black guy grabbing bale by the neck, telling him to put jelly on his ass and suck it out of it
bale's the scrawny white boy who has no idea what he's gotten himself into

pepe, jerking off in the corner of the showers, can see this
ramos, benzema, isco; they can see it, too
ancelotti and zidane, sitting in their ivory tower, with iker casillas as their spy, they all know this

bale needs to grab the fucking ball and tell ronaldo to fuck off

it's the only way for him to survive

oh my god i just cannot breathe right now

pulga

Banned
Carletto is an imbecile. We need to fire him NOW, fuck it. He's absolutely clueless.

HOW FUCKING HARD IS IT TO START CARVAJAL, MODRIC, MORATA YOU DICK

ARBELOA, KHEDIRA AND BENZEMA ARE CANCERS

Dark Rider

I saw this one coming

and there will a lot more of it as long as the players take ages to move their attacks forward
they give the defenders plenty of time to organize..

Rad-

the only way for him to succeed is if he toughens up. ronaldo wants to do everything by himself; bale's just standing there like a little boy when he should be telling ronaldo to fuck off. this is a dog eat dog world. especially a club like real madrid. please understand, suen.

it's like in prison
imagine this guy walking up to you in the shower and telling you to toss his salad
if you don't beat the living crap out of him right there in front of everyone you'll be tossing salads for the rest of your time in prison

ronaldo is the big black guy grabbing bale by the neck, telling him to put jelly on his ass and suck it out of it
bale's the scrawny white boy who has no idea what he's gotten himself into

pepe, jerking off in the corner of the showers, can see this
ramos, benzema, isco; they can see it, too
ancelotti and zidane, sitting in their ivory tower, with iker casillas as their spy, they all know this

bale needs to grab the fucking ball and tell ronaldo to fuck off

it's the only way for him to survive

Bale is like Ronaldo's number 1 fanboy. He will suck that ass and say thank you kind sir can I have another.

pulga

Banned
We're not winning La Decima if we can't even string four straight passes together and aren't even playing our brilliant, electric counter attacking football anymore.

TDKR on tv. Gonna watch it and read some comics and head to bed. Saga is amazing <3

Wilbur

Banned
This is karma, plug

Man United gonna finish fifth in a 20 team league. Real are finishing third in a 2 team league.

#ladecimahahahahahaha

Suen

I expect all Madrid hate to come out now just like how all United hate (which I was a part of!) came out. Time to bale out!

Gareth.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom