• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT7| The Ramsey Effect

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hindle

Banned
Realistically how many games can United lose and still be considered competitive for the title race? They say things don't take shape until a third of the season has passed, so anything can happen yet.

Tc91

Here you go:

"Just spilt J20 all over my denim jacket, but I don't care, top performance, ace."

ibaTzJapWl6lSO.gif

Fry

I listened to part of that Kanye West interview, you're mad for changing your name over that eejit.

He's fucking mental during that interview. :lol

Acts like that friend you have that lives in his own word as say lots of bullshit you just swallow instead of discussing because you just don't want to contradict him.

Labadal

Again not impressed by our performance. I'm just glad we have 13 points by now.

What I want to see in the future:

Mignolet
Cissokho---Agger---Toure---Johnson
------------Henderson---Lucas
Coutinho--------Suarez---------Moses
-------------------Sturridge----------------

Well gaming side sure is funny today
Literally every PS4 and Xbox one ever made will sell day one.
Welcome to the Zeitgeist people, gaming is now pretty much the Number 1 media product in the world.

And for good reason. No sport is as competitive as gaming. No piece of literature is as throught provoking or well written. The best aspects of music and film are integrated and actually elevated in the gaming medium. Standard controller games are the last non-VR entertainment bastion. The final frontier.

Manager

Oh and we signed Man City's second best defender. Confirmed and no longer up for debate.

Remember how he stumbled out the ball for Man Utd's corner that gave them their goal. And how he did the same a couple matches earlier. You'll see him costing you more goals this season by such mistakes. And then you'll realise he isn't worth £120k a week which City paid him (IDK what you pay him).

Mastadon

Banned
Again not impressed by our performance. I'm just glad we have 13 points by now.

What I want to see in the future:

Mignolet
Cissokho---Agger---Toure---Johnson
------------Henderson---Lucas
Coutinho--------Suarez---------Moses
-------------------Sturridge----------------

I'd swap Suarez and Coutinho, and going forward I'd want Sakho to play instead of Toure, but yeah that looks good to me.

Labadal

I'd swap Suarez and Coutinho, and going forward I'd want Sakho to play instead of Toure, but yeah that looks good to me.

I'd love it if Suarez and Coutinho swapped positions during games. One of them having trouble at his position? Change it up. I want to see Kolo Manolo Toure in every game just because he's a cool guy.

ShogunX

Remember how he stumbled out the ball for Man Utd's corner that gave them their goal. And how he did the same a couple matches earlier. You'll see him costing you more goals this season by such mistakes. And then you'll realise he isn't worth £120k a week which City paid him (IDK what you pay him).

Every player makes mistakes. He stumbled the ball out for the corner yet it was Enrique who let Hernandez go. Kompany put in a masterclass v Man Utd yet ends up getting confused by a long Guzan punt up the pitch.

AnfieldIndex @AnfieldIndex
Mamadou Sakho Stats Vs #SAFC
47/49 96% passing
100% ground duel win (2/2)
80% aerial wins (4/5)
100% clearance success (8/8)
100% tackle win

Sakho also attempted the most passes and was the most accurate for #LFC today. (96%)

THE BEAST INCARNATE

Gerrard instead of Henderson you crazy fucks.

Honestly not a big fan of a Lucas-Gerrard pivot. Allen and Henderson are much better partners for Lucas, depending on the opposition. Plus I feel we really should be rotating each of them (Lucas/Gerrard) more.

Missed most of the football this weekend, been sorting stuff out for uni. Glad I did though, f u moyes. Froggie pls etc etc

Anyway I'm also annoyed that I'm only just joining socities and sports clubs in my third year of uni. I'm having so much fun, why did I not join them earlier -_-

LTWheels

THE BEAST INCARNATE

Honestly not a big fan of a Lucas-Gerrard pivot. Allen and Henderson are much better partners for Lucas, depending on the opposition. Plus I feel we really should be rotating each of them (Lucas/Gerrard) more.

I was really impressed by the Allen, Henderson and Alberto combination in preseason. It was extremely fluid and mobile. I want to see more of it.

Yes Gerrard and Lucas need to be rotated.

Wilbur

Banned
Missed most of the football this weekend, been sorting stuff out for uni. Glad I did though, f u moyes. Froggie pls etc etc

Anyway I'm also annoyed that I'm only just joining socities and sports clubs in my third year of uni. I'm having so much fun, why did I not join them earlier -_-

I haven't joined any of them. I'm really regretting having never moved out for uni. The first two years I didn't because my gf moved to Brighton and I would have had no money to go see her if I'd lived out, so I stayed at home. This year, everyone had a house sorted out of my mates. Really gutted I haven't lived out yet. Might just keep applying for degrees and be an eternal university student lol

arkon

I haven't joined any of them. I'm really regretting having never moved out for uni. The first two years I didn't because my gf moved to Brighton and I would have had no money to go see her if I'd lived out, so I stayed at home. This year, everyone had a house sorted out of my mates. Really gutted I haven't lived out yet. Might just keep applying for degrees and be an eternal university student lol

Van Wilbur

Hixx

Would you be happy with Ball getting the job full time? At least you've got an easy game next week.

I wouldn't be disappointed.

However he really should have made earlier subs today, we really lost momentum about 10 mins after our goal and never really got back into it.

I finish my degree at the end of this year and I'm dreading it, I want to be a university student forever. Yeah moving out was the best thing I did, had a lot of good times over the past couple of years living with people my own age. I've been to a few society meet ups this week for the first time, lots of fit girls there but fuck me, they're boring as fuck. Felt like killing myself after talking to a few of them. This girl I was talking to today had the most disgusting accent I've ever heard in my life, I nearly vomited in her face when she started talking. And I'm a Northerner so I don't exactly have a beautiful accent, but that thing was like a banshee from hell

Fry

Hmmmmm. Not sure on this one. Tons of unproven PL players. Gunna be a while before they gel.

Altidore
The italian winger
Johnson
Larsson
Cuntermole
Oshea

I'm sure I'm missing a few others. That is a pretty decent set of players. Certainly not worthy of last place.

Hixx

Hmmmmm. Not sure on this one. Tons of unproven PL players. Gunna be a while before they gel.

Our squad is unproven but our first XI is better than bottom of the table easily. We just need to find a balance very, very quickly.

Love to stick another one on Moyes. Jozy to pull his finger out after he shaves his neckbeard and nab a brace.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom