• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT7| The Ramsey Effect

Status
Not open for further replies.
HDClipsBR. Everybody's welcome.

I'm trying to do maths

Its due tomorrow

pls

In other news I was at the Rangers Stenhousemuir game on Saturday, just the standard 8-0 win. Just about every goal was shit defending, apart from King Bilel's overhead kick at the end and Daly's header. The organised sack the board chants went well, hopefully they're starting to get the message. A load of troops came on at halftime and some abseiled from the roof, it was an impressive reception and the forces guys were loving it.

Pics

ZR7S0vk.jpg

UicQZhZ.jpg

Linius

I'm trying to do maths

Its due tomorrow

pls

In other news I was at the Rangers Stenhousemuir game on Saturday, just the standard 8-0 win. Just about every goal was shit defending, apart from King Bilel's overhead kick at the end and Daly's header. The organised sack the board chants went well, hopefully they're starting to get the message. A load of troops came on at halftime and some abseiled from the roof, it was an impressive reception and the forces guys were loving it.

Pics

Loool, you must be really bored by now with all these big wins :p

Loool, you must be really bored by now with all these big wins :p

After some of last seasons performances I'm not complaining haha. Only two more years til we're back to business though, not sure when we're allowed back in the champions league because of some accounts bullshit, but maybe that's a little optimistic for now anyway if I'm being honest.

FootballFan

I love how angry you still are about not knowing who he was

He'll know well when #MoyesBoysCrew recruit him, then set him up in the most gruesome hit in GTA history. 15 of us, each with different weapons surrounding him and shooting with everything we have. Then all of a sudden, FreeWheelin, with his bad aim, hits one of the boys. This starts the downfall of MoyesBoys, the beginning of the end. Last man standing, The Last of Us.

K1LLER7

He'll know well when #MoyesBoysCrew recruit him, then set him up in the most gruesome hit in GTA history. 15 of us, each with different weapons surrounding him and shooting with everything we have. Then all of a sudden, FreeWheelin, with his bad aim, hits one of the boys. This starts the downfall of MoyesBoys, the beginning of the end. Last man standing, The Last of Us.
Hitch has a bounty on his head.

Waste him for a massive $5.00

G-Unit

that escalated quickly

Suen

This shows that Gervinho can only develop his abilities in a lower team. The moment he moves to a better team he loses all of it.

Linius

Lol, I just heard Mou called my boy Super Jan a disgrace. It's like he wants to confirm to me he's a cunt on a weekly basis.

/yeahyeahslowpoke

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom