• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT7| The Ramsey Effect

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fry

Felipeezus sounds like the type of person who masturbates to Domingão do Faustão dancers.

Hahahahahahahaha :lol

I don't watch that vomit inducing show. But the dancers are pretty fucking hot.

I noticed one one of these days that I had never seen before. Girl was fucking amazing, If I had sex with her I'd let it out in less than 15 seconds.

Mastadon

Banned
Our squad is unproven but our first XI is better than bottom of the table easily. We just need to find a balance very, very quickly.

Love to stick another one on Moyes. Jozy to pull his finger out after he shaves his neckbeard and nab a brace.

Slightly unfortunate for Jozy that our CB's are so well equipped to deal with strong, physical players. You can see that he's going to cause some real problems for other teams.

Can't wait for MNF tomorrow.

Hahahahahahahaha :lol

I don't watch that vomit inducing show. But the dancers are pretty fucking hot.

I noticed one one of these days that I had never seen before. Girl was fucking amazing, If I had sex with her I'd let it out in less than 15 seconds.

just for reference, what populates Fry's variety shows while you UKers daydream about a skinny TV show assistant:

bale_700.jpg

foto-1.jpg

Nesotenso

Our squad is unproven but our first XI is better than bottom of the table easily. We just need to find a balance very, very quickly.

Love to stick another one on Moyes. Jozy to pull his finger out after he shaves his neckbeard and nab a brace.

yeah hopefully you guys get results against weaker opposition. Adam Johnson should have to play loads better. He was poor today especially with his decision making.

Fry

just for reference, what populates Fry's variety shows while you UKers daydream about a skinny TV show assistant:

bale_700.jpg

foto-1.jpg

The girl I was referring to MIGHT be the brunette in the second picture. (fourth from the left to right).

It looks a bit like her... she's just blonde now.

Damn I wish I knew her name. Her legs are fucking insane.

Elchele

I guess nobody is going to believe me, but like 90% of the girls here look as good as those in the pics. Except for the boobs :( but great legs and ass :)

Elchele

I honestly walk around the city just to see all the hot girls around, it's amazing. Don't know why Martino left, what an idiot.

Kinan

God damn, another atrocious game from Dynamo. Either the coach is clueless or some players just really wants that he leaves. Horrible times for Kiev, probably worst in the last 30 years. :(

Arnie

Thoughts:

- Sunderland are far better than their position suggests. They've enough quality in the squad to pick up the points, provided they get the managerial situation resolved as soon as possible. Really like Giak, Jozy, Gardner, Cuellar, and Adam Johnson's got a bit of spunk to his game.

- Sakho is an utter beast. Won pretty much every duel today, an absolute monster. Capable of challenging in the air and on the ground, with good acceleration to boot. He's already showing signs of settling, but if he continues on this trajectory he'll be fully worth the price we paid for him.

- Mignolet is fucking amazing. That save against Gardner was unreal. Sure, he could've parried the ball wider for Sunderland's goal but he was unsighted, and he'd done so much in the match that it feels harsh docking him down too much for it. This is the sort of game, as we've already seen this season, that we'd have dropped points with Reina.

- Henderson isn't a winger. He made a pretty great run past an opponent, and he offers a fair bit defensively so it's a good option to have, but he made his mark most last season as a central linkman. With Coutinho injured I'm a bit miffed he's not getting the opportunity to repeat that. Saying that...

- Rodgers got it mostly spot on today. Three powerful centre halves was exactly what we need to deal with Sunderland's attacking threat, especially Altidore. Toure had Giak mostly contained and Skrtel was boss.

- Sturridge and Suarez are two of the best strikers in the league, and they link brilliantly. Was great to have Suarez back, we looked so much more dangerous with him in the team. Once Coutinho returns I think we'll get back to bullying teams.

- Whilst I appeared to eat crow on Moses' debut, I've not been that impressed with him since. He's quick, and he can dribble, but he's also quite wasteful and often makes the wrong decision. It's infuriating to watch, and if we're going to play a rough diamond I'd rather we nurtured our own talent (Sterling and Ibe), both of which I feel have a higher potential.

Yes! De God pls.

He never said he wanted to go to Barca. Steele was just saying that if he was to return to Spain he would have 2 choices. Real and Barca. Barca is the obvious choice. Everyone already knew that though.

Doesn't really matter though. Valdez is one his way out, what if Barca already have a great keeper by the time de Gea wants to leave?

Arnie

The question is though Arnie, did you spill J20 on your denim jacket?

Nope, still got to buy that. When I left the pub to go buy it I'd had a few pints and my attention span was fleeting. Wanted that jacket and a pair of vans. Couldn't see a shoe shop, nor did I find a Levi's shop. Did find a Gap, bought a long sleeved t-shirt for a tenner, and saw a Waterstones so I picked up Red or Dead. Then I got tired and wanted to tube home to catch the end of United.

Another thing to note, how fucking good does Brenny look in his Mafia suit. Proper naughty lineup, that. Black on reams of black.

Buzzing for Match of the Day 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom