• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT7| The Ramsey Effect

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arnie

how's things with the austrian Benfica supporter?
We had a grade S flirt going in the kitchen today, my cock was pulsing away in my pants, and then I realised her boyfriend was in the next room.

It's going to explode, though. Inside her, hopefully.

Unrelated but I'm so glad we signed Mignolet over Begovic. He made another howler against Norwich.

Wilbur

Banned
Are you guys in love with someone?

blablurn please no

dont do this to me

although i'm actually doing quite well, haven't seen the cunt in almost three weeks. just need to get my pussy game on now

About to watch the penultimate episode. What time does the finale go up?

Fryeezus is wrong, its on in 3 hours! Won't go up until 9ish. You think you'll be awake at 2? I got ways of watching it if you are.

Batigol

Banned
blablurn please no

dont do this to me

although i'm actually doing quite well, haven't seen the cunt in almost three weeks. just need to get my pussy game on now

Fryeezus is wrong, its on in 3 hours! Won't go up until 9ish. You think you'll be awake at 2? I got ways of watching it if you are.

I need a ways of watching it at 2. For science

Wilbur

Banned
Arnie, provoke her boyfriend into hitting you over nothing - maybe keep leaving skidmarks in his mugs or sellotape up his cereal boxes - and she'll nurse your wounds. Vaginal secretion is a natural cleanser.

I have a related question. A girl from my class is inviting me to eat and watch movies at her place (she lives with her family, tho). She has a pseudo-boyfriend but doesn't mention him much.

Is this invitation as friend, or could it be something better? I don't really want to be her friend.

Go watch the movies

try and slip one/two/three fingers in her vagina

the more fingers you get in, the more interested she is

#miasanmia

Salvadora

Oxlade-Chamberlain regressed in his second year anyway, I'm not even confident that he can reach his potential playing out of his favoured position. He should be playing centrally.

The Tuesday Club raised quite a salient point the other week, every Arsenal player has to ply his trade on the left wing at some point. Jackie is doing his right now.

Arnie, provoke her boyfriend into hitting you over nothing - maybe keep leaving skidmarks in his mugs or sellotape up his cereal boxes - and she'll nurse your wounds. Vaginal secretion is a natural cleanser.

That's pathetic Wilbury. You want to establish yourself as the alpha male by hitting him first.

Arnie

That's pathetic Wilbury. You want to establish yourself as the alpha male by hitting him first.
I haven't even seen the cunt and he's supposedly been living here for a week. Fucking weird, reclusive French bloke. Probably great at cunnilingus though.

Guys behold!

My new dog:

BAMBI

iZs5JY6v2yavv.png

iNHsIu9Tr4nXT.png

iMCKH1P3v1tiS.png

iDEbWepj2kqTt.png

Wilbur

Banned
Oxlade-Chamberlain regressed in his second year anyway, I'm not even confident that he can reach his potential playing out of his favoured position. He should be playing centrally.

The Tuesday Club raised quite a salient point the other week, every Arsenal player has to ply his trade on the left wing at some point. Jackie is doing his right now.

Problem is, all your players should be playing centrally. Ox, Wilshere, Cazorla and Rosicky are all players who have been forced out wide because of Ozil. Not that its a wrong choice, but just a bit deflating to those who don't get to play in their favoured position.

I call it

the shinji paradox

NO

If arnold hits first, she nurses his wounds with her pussy

didn't you learn anything from twilight, jacob was the tempestuous one and she stayed with edward

blablurn please no

dont do this to me

Nah, got a stinking cold making me feel a bit punch drunk. I'll catch up with the finale tomorrow afternoon, and play GTA til I fall asleep and dream of Coutinho's triumphant return

Speaking of illness, at work we have an absence phone which goes straight to voicemail, and you have to ring it at least an hour before the start of the shift you'll miss. I've never left a voicemail before, and stupidly hung up after leaving my message. Does it still save, or are you supposed to wait for a second tone?

bud

'You're always in a dressing gown.'

'No I'm not. Sometimes I take it off'

jesus christ arnie

she was begging for it

she loves dangerous situations

she was 100% aware of the fact that her boyfriend was in the next room the entire time

she wanted you to take control of the situation

she wanted you to be the alpha male

she wanted to cheat on her boyfriend with you and your glorious pink, fore-skinned, shiny pole

she was ready

that was your cue

that was your moment

you ruined it

arkon

Nah, got a stinking cold making me feel a bit punch drunk. I'll catch up with the finale tomorrow afternoon, and play GTA til I fall asleep and dream of Coutinho's triumphant return

Speaking of illness, at work we have an absence phone which goes straight to voicemail, and you have to ring it at least an hour before the start of the shift you'll miss. I've never left a voicemail before, and stupidly hung up after leaving my message. Does it still save, or are you supposed to wait for a second tone?

Normally it's a case of leaving your message after the tone and then hanging up once you're done.

NO

If arnold hits first, she nurses his wounds with her pussy

didn't you learn anything from twilight, jacob was the tempestuous one and she stayed with edward

I did watch the first Twilight movie one lonely night. But I don't think they started fucking in that one yet, but they totally turned into werewolves and stuff.

Barzul

Mig fourth. DDG third, Lloris second. Cech first.

The last two or three seasons, he's absolutely back to his best form. Along with Lopez and Courtois, the best keeper in the world right now.

What are you even basing this on hahaha

fuck me you're a treasure Barzul <3
I'm basing on where Mirallas will likely play for us if he comes here, on the wing with the odd game at striker kind of like we've seen with Podolski and I believe Ox will be more effective as a player on the wings than Mirallas will be a year from now. I'm basing it on having watched Ox play and seeing how his decision making and ability to influence games has improved. I have admittedly seen less of Mirallas, but I've seen enough of Ox to know he'll be the real deal and yeah in a year will be the by far the better player.

AUSTRIAN CUNT.

He's pretty awesome, he said this while still being on contract at Wolves lol

&#8220;Our problem lay in the dressing room,&#8221; said Margreitter, who has played just one League game as a substitute since his £500,000 arrival from Austria Vienna last summer.

&#8220;Too many players were satisfied. They earn a great deal of money and drive big cars, and they are content with their lot. The hunger that young players bring to a team was simply not there.

&#8220;An attitude like that from a club&#8217;s leading players is fatal. You could see this in training &#8211; quality on paper is not enough.

&#8220;When the players were in the Premier League they got a spanking week after week. Some of them probably didn&#8217;t want to go back up, preferring a cushy life in the Championship.

&#8220;I have never experienced anything like it. At Austria Vienna everyone was hungry and wanted to win games.&#8221;

You saw Wilands true level against that Italian team.

Arnie

jesus christ arnie

she was begging for it

she loves dangerous situations

she was 100% aware of the fact that her boyfriend was in the next room the entire time

she wanted you to take control of the situation

she wanted you to be the alpha male

she wanted to cheat on her boyfriend with you and your glorious pink, fore-skinned, shiny pole

she was ready

that was your cue

that was your moment

you ruined it
Im leaving my door unlocked.

She's led downstairs next to her sweaty boyfriend, sweating herself over my dick.

All she needs to do is come and get it.

Salvadora

Problem is, all your players should be playing centrally. Ox, Wilshere, Cazorla and Rosicky are all players who have been forced out wide because of Ozil. Not that its a wrong choice, but just a bit deflating to those who don't get to play in their favoured position.

I call it

the shinji paradox
I can sort of deal with Rosicky because he's injury prone and coming to the end of his career, but players like Jack and the Ox are potentially the next big thing and being cast out to the side (literally).

We'll see how the season goes, but it is annoying me quite a bit.

Wilbur

Banned
AUSTRIAN CUNT.

He's pretty awesome, he said this while still being on contract at Wolves lol

You saw Wilands true level against that Italian team.

I didn't even see that game, I was either at work or watching the United game, whichever day it was :(. I do remember him saving a penalty against AGF or AGB or some shit team in FM2013 though, was 1-0 in the 90th and he clawed it away like a beautiful flexible grizzly bear

Suen

blablurn please no

dont do this to me

I heard Andres might be willing to....

Barzul

I can sort of deal with Rosicky because he's injury prone and coming to the end of his career, but players like Jack and the Ox are potentially the next big thing and being cast out to the side (literally).

We'll see how the season goes, but it is annoying me quite a bit.
Should be able to adjust their game imo. Wilshere really needs to step up, with the way Ramsey and Flamini are playing and with Carzola due back soon, he's in danger of dropping to the bench. Also Ox will get his chance to shine centrally, Ozil can't play every game.

Feorax

I'm not going to bang on the witchunt drum, so please don't take this post as doing so, as I fully believe Suarez deserved his ban.

But IMHO, there isn't a massive amount of difference between what Suarez did to Ivanovic and what Torres did to Verthongen. Both were cowardly assaults that were nothing to do with an attempt to win a ball.

I don't think a 10 match ban is to be expected, but if the FA really didn't take Suarez' previous conduct into account when issuing said ban last season (as they themselves said), then 3 matches for Torres would be far too lenient.

I'm not going to bang on the witchunt drum, so please don't take this post as doing so, as I fully believe Suarez deserved his ban.

But IMHO, there isn't a massive amount of difference between what Suarez did to Ivanovic and what Torres did to Verthongen. Both were cowardly assaults that were nothing to do with an attempt to win a ball.

I don't think a 10 match ban is to be expected, but if the FA really didn't take Suarez' previous conduct into account when issuing said ban last season (as they themselves said), then 3 matches for Torres would be far too lenient.

The FA finds it a bigger punishment for Chelsea to have Torres keep playing.

Salvadora

Salvadora, what do you think our strongest 11 is?

--------------------------Szczesny---------------------------------
Sagna-------Mertesacker--Koscielny--------------Gibbs-
-----------------------Arteta----Ramsey-------------------------
Cazorla-------------------Ozil---------------------------Podolski
-----------------------------Giroud----------------------------------

Some difficult choices in some positions:
  • Podolski is good defensively and offers a real threat in the box.
  • Arteta is better on the ball than Flamini.
  • Ramsey is undroppable currently
  • Cazorla is a million miles better than Walcott.
I would bring players like Flamini in for more physical teams, so it could change on the opponent.

Barzul

I dunno I still see Suarez's bite as worse. But I think 4 games is fair for Torres.

Mikro

Neo Member
We should be throwing the chequebook at a top keeper.

Our defence, while solid, is prone to fits of absolute madness. Having someone there who you could be confident of pulling a worldie when called into action is direly needed. Szczesny has never shown any signs of being 'top' in any department.

Breaks my heart to see what Mignolet is doing for Liverpool because he shows what a great keeper can do for a club, and he was very available. I didn't mention buying one because I know deep down that Wenger has no intention of going for one.

Alright I'll put up a defence for Szcz if nobody else is, rule out the Villa game because that was a clusterfuck for the whole team and if you look at the teams form previously and since it might be considered a bit of an anomaly.
What mistakes has he made that has caused us to concede? Look over the results

Fulham - Backpost perhaps could do a little better but had to cover the near post, were 3-0 up near the end of the game.

Sunderland, penalty conceded by Kosc - never in keepers favour.
Marseille, Penalty - Same.

Stoke - Reasonably not at fault, was a volley on one post then hit into the other side of the net not really expected to get there and can be marked down as a great strike.

Swansea - Defence at fault, Sagna fell asleep and didn't stay with him/didn't make a tackle. Was a Mertesacker hit that deflected into Davies and he did his best to make himself big.

There was two moments where he has been mental and come out of his box - Villa, and Swansea where he should of cleared.
But for the Swansea game I thought he looked fairly impressive, was collecting lots of crosses with ease and was in control of his area.

Now if you look at Begovic's (touted as a potential replacement) last few goals conceded he hasn't exactly looked top class. I'll say this as well, didn't see much of the highlights or the whole Liverpool match but if Szcz makes that layoff for Giak to score I think he is getting slated by Arsenal fans.

Think I've come to the opinion that Szczesny mentally focussed and on his game might well be good enough for us, was good on the back half of last season after being dropped and seems to have carried that on. Just needs to keep that up.

Also you want an example of world class, this is one of the best penalty saves I've ever seen, in a match that was vital for us and could of gone against us if they scored.

Feorax

I would bring players like Flamini in for more physical teams, so it could change on the opponent.

Interesting Wilshire isn't in there.

FWIW, I completely agree.

Barzul

That's the same team I had in mind bar Podolski he fades out of games too easily. Walcott personally offers more threat and penetration than Podolski, he's constantly looking to make a run to receive the ball. So I'd shift Carzola to the left and place Walcott on the right.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom