• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT9|

dc89

The race for the top 4 in my FIFA 13 career has just took a stunning twist.

Liverpool v City. 0-0.
90th Minute
GOALLLLLL

Aspas? Who the fuck is Aspas?

Salvadora

Still more of a break than I was expecting so welcome just the same. Sucks they are sick though.
It sucks that the flu or something like it has been going through the Arsenal camp all through this season, hurting an already thin squad.

We should have at least been able to give it to another team!

Gorlak

Banned
Still more of a break than I was expecting so welcome just the same. Sucks they are sick though.

What can you do? Everybody gets a cold now and then... Mertesackers timing was fatally. Things could have been different against United.

I have to admit - today it feels better, Arsenal just had nothing to offer and showed no sign of courage. At least Wilshere showed motivation, that's what I really like about him, he throws himself into it (is this a common phrase in english?).

Salvadora

What can you do? Everybody gets a cold now and then... Mertesackers timing was fatally. Things could have been different against United.

I have to admit - today it feels better, Arsenal just had nothing to offer and showed no sign of courage. At least Wilshere showed motivation, that's what I really like about him, he throws himself into it (is this a common phrase in english?).
Wilshere was returning from injury whereas the other players were no doubt exhausted from playing Liverpool & Dortmund within a week. Generally he looks gassed :p

bjaelke

Even Bendtner is out with the flu. Now we (still) have no striker to play against Norway in the all important friendly.

He's even absent from the Danish footy award tonight which is otherwise known to provide funny/cringeworthy incidents and pictures. Usually they involve Bendtner in one way or another, but not tonight. Someone else will have to step up and take responsibility. Someone else will have to make a fool of themselves. Please, Helenius, be that guy.

SPX2u9q.jpg

Gorlak

Banned
Wilshere was returning from injury whereas the other players were no doubt exhausted from playing Liverpool & Dortmund within a week. Generally he looks gassed :p

drunk?

I still think you can't play Özil and Cazorla together from the beginning, we had nobody to offer any creativity from the bench.
Nah, whatever to this point it is a great season we have.

Going on a date tonight and we're going to play adventure golf. I don't even find her attractive, I just couldn't find anyone else to play adventure golf with me :(

Salvadora

drunk?

I still think you can't play Özil and Cazorla together from the beginning, we had nobody to offer any creativity from the bench.
Nah, whatever to this point it is a great season we have.
Walcott being back for the Saints should be a major boost.

I can't imagine what it will be like to have pace at Arsenal again. Counter-attacking just doesn't work when you move 4 mph, or whatever speed Giroud travels at.

Lightning

Banned
Walcott being back for the Saints should be a major boost.

I can't imagine what it will be like to have pace at Arsenal again. Counter-attacking just doesn't work when you move 4 mph, or whatever speed Giroud travels at.
Best thing about the Southampton is Flamini is suspended for that game so Ramsey can play midfield and win us the match. Ramsey on the wing fucking sucks. Ramsey midfield and Walcott back? Oh yeah, I'm looking forward to Southampton.

Salvadora

Best thing about the Southampton is Flamini is suspended for that game so Ramsey can play midfield and win us the match. Ramsey on the wing fucking sucks. Ramsey midfield and Walcott back? Oh yeah, I'm looking forward to Southampton.
I'm being completely honest in saying that I would rather Ramsey be benched than be played on the wing.

It doesn't work, never has (except once). Frustrates the player, fans and the team.

FootballFan

Ditched the last season of the Office.

Started It's always sunny in Philadelphia, can't stop watching, can't stop laughing.

First time watching Sunny? I love it, one of my favourites. Characters are insane and a few people don't like them for it but that is what makes them so good lol.

Frank(Danny Devito) who gets introduced in season 2 moves the show up two steps. He is amazing.

Suen

Having any of our players playing any games now is the last thing we need. Our squad is stretched out as it is, Arse players pls feign injury.

Wenger better buy players in January, we can't go on like this. Btw why is Sanogo never playing?

Going on a date tonight and we're going to play adventure golf. I don't even find her attractive, I just couldn't find anyone else to play adventure golf with me :(
:lol

Suen

Pulga is practically Suen at this point. Add him to all the clubs lists
Let's not exaggerate here shall we. I deserve to support three clubs because two of them never win anything while the last one sometimes win something. In essence it's like I'm supporting one club only.

your posting style reminds me of someone else

this other bayern supporter

you're practically like him
pls pulga do tell us about this poster.

Having any of our players playing any games now is the last thing we need. Our squad is stretched out as it is, Arse players pls feign injury.

Wenger better buy players in January, we can't go on like this. Btw why is Sanogo never playing?

:lol
ItSanogo is injured :lol

Just our luck :(

pulga

Banned
Puskas 2013 Nominees

Zlatan vs England, for me. Might not be the "best" goal, but I've never seen anything like it before. Plus, scoring against the britcunts is a plus, really.

Genuinely not trying to hate, but why is Neymar's on the list? Pogba scored a similar and better goal yesterday, for example. It's possibly the least impressive goal on there.

bjaelke

Puskas 2013 Nominees

Zlatan vs England, for me. Might not be the "best" goal, but I've never seen anything like it before. Plus, scoring against the britcunts is a plus, really.

Genuinely not trying to hate, but why is Neymar's on the list? Pogba scored a similar and better goal yesterday, for example. It's possibly the least impressive goal on there.

A few of those are questionable to be honest. Ankersen's goal should have been replaced by this one from Nordstrand (against Copenhagen):

i5LrBvNkS6k0R.gif

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Juventus will pay Paul Pogba’s agent €1.5m should the youngster sign a new contract with the club, according to reports.

La Stampa have claimed that the Bianconeri are set to offer Mino Raiol-UGH a huge pay day if the France international signs an extension

349.gif

So you're saying Roma's been in cruise control all this time?

Reports of their divinity have been greatly exaggerated

We had the hardest run in the top 7.

edit: Oh my fuck, how in the shit is Genoa up to 7th place already?! They were battling relegation two weeks ago.
KuGsj.gif

Elchele

Are you looking to get me banned again?

pulga is the new FF

Yurt said:
Juventus will pay Paul Pogba’s agent (MINO RAIOL-UGH) €1.5m should the youngster sign a new contract with the club, according to reports.

La Stampa have claimed that the Bianconeri are set to offer Mino Raiola a huge pay day if the France international signs an extension

:lol that cunt.

Dibbz

German GAF. Is it true that Mertesacker hasn't joined up with the German squad yet? Abd may not join up giving him a welcome 2 week rest.

According to reports Ozil as well staying in London as he is sick too?

He had the flu yesterday :( Conspiracy I tell ya. Rosicky, Mert, Ozil all fucking sick the day we play United.

On Walcott returning, wonder how long it will take him to get to his form of last winter? Never the less, will be great to have him back. We are possibly coming out of the hardest part of this season and with a paper thin squad. Podolski should be the next one back then Ox. Hopefully by the years end we are full strength. #prayforsonogo

Suen

349.gif

We had the hardest run in the top 7.

edit: Oh my fuck, how in the shit is Genoa up to 7th place already?! They were battling relegation two weeks.
KuGsj.gif
We played against them away and lost, they fucked up Lazio in their away game and won against Verona in the latest fixtures. I told Zabo something special was going on with them and now you're seeing it. Clearly they are closing in on becoming challengers for the Scudetto.

FootballFan

Please post one of Frank's cocaine binge :lol :lol

looool that was great.

And stop hating dude, Neymar just signed for Barca there and had all eyes on him, scores that beastly goal within the first 5 minutes. The goal btw is better than half those goals nominated, it definitely isn't the best one though.

Top Bottom