• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT9|

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
We played against them away and lost, they fucked up Lazio in their away game and won against Verona in the latest fixtures. I told Zabo something special was going on with them and now you're seeing it. Clearly they closing in on becoming challengers for the Scudetto.
Please don't say that.
3 wins in a row after they sacked Liverani..... Milan should learn from this

No one below 6th is safe.
KuGsj.gif

pulga

Banned
1394044_641667685892150_1204353575_n.jpg

Can't really argue with this, Benzema has been beasting lately. Turok pls come back.

Are you looking to get me banned again?

Wut? why would you get banned for that haha

looool that was great.

And stop hating dude, Neymar just signed for Barca there and had all eyes on him, scores that beastly goal within the first 5 minutes. The goal btw is better than half those goals nominated, it definitely isn't the best one though.

I already said I wasn't hating you ripe, fungus ridden banana.

Take off the fan goggles, the goal is only nominated because FIFA probably felt they needed to nominate Nerman for something. It's a good goal, no doubt, but we see that "type" of goal on a weekly basis. It's marginally better than the girl's goal on the list.

Zabojnik

Marry, don't you fuck this up. Shower Pogba & Mino with gold, cover them with fuckling diamonds, I don't care if you have to sell Padoin and Peluso into slavery for the money.

pulga

Banned
Marry, don't you fuck this up. Shower Pogba & Mino with gold, cover them with fuckling diamonds, I don't care if you have to sell Padoin and Peluso into slavery for the money.

I'm regretting picking up Tevez's jersey, should've gone for Il Polpo's D:

Clegg

United Bros.

Rene Muelensteen is a twat and shouldn't be listened to. But he mentioned Ilkay's name and I nearly died.

pulga

Banned
He'll flop just like Sahin.

Madrid have a knack for ruining good players.

Sahin couldn't even get a start at
2013/2014 PL Champs
Liverpool.

What team do you support, I'll tell you what player you've shat on.

This retarded myth needs to die, all clubs are guilty of "ruining"
(more like players that are shit that can't adapt)
players

Arnie

Wilbury's outfit for Arcade Fire is a bit loopy. It's got eye-makeup an' all.

No footy is already killing me. Going to write something about how Liverpool turned Fulham into the white pulp you find inside a Bounty.

ie coconut

Lunchbox

Banned
:lol

You know, that was crazy night lol. I was 13. For some stupid reason I decided to wear that Bayern shirt on the next day. But it's okay. 2001 was the redeeming year for us.

do you know this one? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GAhjG0KdieQ

Welbeck and Zaha are Cole and Yorke out scoring Rivaldo at the nou camp
Adnan is scholes beating inter in the quarters
phil jones is roy keane beating juventus by himself
chicharito is solskjaer in the final

schweinsteiger is Lothar Matthaus crying on the sidelines

see you in may

Elchele

Sahin couldn't even get a start at
2013/2014 PL Champs
Liverpool.

What team do you support, I'll tell you what player you've shat on.

This retarded myth needs to die, all clubs are guilty of "ruining"
(more like players that are shit that can't adapt)
players

Gundogan can't replace Alonso, if anything he could play alongside him. He isn't that good in defense, is more of a CM/deep lying playmaker than anything else.

And RM ruins players, yes.

pulga

Banned
Gundogan can't replace Alonso, if anything he could play alongside him. He isn't that good in defense, is more of a CM/deep lying playmaker than anything else.

And RM ruins players, yes.

That's why Illarra is the one deepest in the back, you mug. He'll be a beast by the time El Profesor Alonso is done with him.

1395361_10152349195832306_887467240_n.jpg

Arnie

I don't know if Real killed Sahin or if leaving Dortmund did it, but when he arrived at Liverpool he was not the player the United hipsters had been frothing on about.

Walshy

I don't know if Real killed Sahin or if leaving Dortmund did it, but when he arrived at Liverpool he was not the player the United hipsters had been frothing on about.
I was delighted when we got him, shame it didn't work out.

Seems to be in good form for Dortmund this season though.

pulga

Banned

Little we got to see of Sahin at Madrid was okay, nothing to fap about. Certainly wasn't going to bench the Professor anytime soon.

Beast of a left back though

4f8f1bee1861336dc900164f.jpg

Arnie

I was delighted when we got him, shame it didn't work out.

Seems to be in good form for Dortmund this season though.

I was made up. Came out of that guff Ted film to the news. Started doing squats in my mind, jumping to all sorts of conclusions.

Turns out he's slow and can't tackle, and his passing's half of Gerrard's (a third of Alonso's).

He's been alright for Dortmund but he's nowhere near the form he showed before moving to Madrid. Perhaps it was an instance of a player performing at his absolute maximum before the moment fizzles out.

pulga

Banned
I was made up. Came out of that guff Ted film to the news. Started doing squats in my mind, jumping to all sorts of conclusions.

Turns out he's slow and can't tackle, and his passing's half of Gerrard's (a third of Alonso's).

He's been alright for Dortmund but he's nowhere near the form he showed before moving to Madrid. Perhaps it was an instance of a player performing at his absolute maximum before the moment fizzles out.

Or maybe the Bundesliga is shittier than we thought

Guy was nowhere near what he was hyped up to be

At least we cloned him if he ever becomes massive again

2011-12-20-gemelos-01a.gif

First time watching Sunny? I love it, one of my favourites. Characters are insane and a few people don't like them for it but that is what makes them so good lol.

Frank(Danny Devito) who gets introduced in season 2 moves the show up two steps. He is amazing.

Yeah, first time.

I love the characters already, had to stop myself from going through more than 5 episodes today. It's sooooo good.

Looking forward to season 2 already!

Walshy

I remember thinking that an Allen/Gerrard-Lucas-Sahin midfield would fire us to fourth. What the fuck was I thinking?

Also thanks for making me remembering Ted, although I think Family Guy and American Dad are utter shite aswell.

Arnie

For all the tech-heads in this thread:

If I don't have an aerial socket in my room, is there anything I can buy to plug into a hypothetical new TV to receive its Freeview HD?

Also, Fry, if you're reading this, could you maybe tweak my avatar so Rodgers' head is slightly larger in the shot. Just cut out some of his torso.

Top Bottom