• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT9|

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
srry for spamming, but I can't believe they snubbed Pogba's goal on Udinese. One of the best goals in the last few years easily.

Zabojnik

srry for spamming, but I can't believe they snubbed Pogba's goal on Udinese. One of the best goals in the last few years easily.

Who did?

Reported.

It's because fans like you Curva Sud is closed for the next couple of games.

i keed i keed negrito pls

Fucking Ultras. 'Territorial racism' is the stupidest thing I've ever heard, but they KNEW this would happen. They WANTED this to happen.

pulga

Banned
By the way, I got into a semi-argument with a drunk Napoli fan at a club on Saturday. Everytime he said something about "La Juve ruba!" I stuck three fingers up in one hand, one on the other and sweetly uttered

31 sul campo

arkon

By the way, I got into a semi-argument with a drunk Napoli fan at a club on Saturday. Everytime he said something about "La Juve ruba!" I stuck three fingers up in one hand, one on the other and sweetly uttered

31 sul campo

You should have shouted: 3-0! motherfucker!

31 sul campo
He should have shouted back "LA DECIMA."

Fergie

Banned
For all the tech-heads in this thread:

If I don't have an aerial socket in my room, is there anything I can buy to plug into a hypothetical new TV to receive its Freeview HD?

Also, Fry, if you're reading this, could you maybe tweak my avatar so Rodgers' head is slightly larger in the shot. Just cut out some of his torso.
If it's inbuilt, you may need a indoor aerial.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
LOOOOOOOOOL get in pulg

Fucking Ultras. 'Territorial racism' is the stupidest thing I've ever heard, but they KNEW this would happen. They WANTED this to happen.

missed your edit

I'm 200% behind the ban, this shit needs to stop. Vesuvius chants are just as bad as their Heysel crap, really unsavoury and borderline stupid.

As much as I appreciate the ultras (hardcore) presence, maybe we're all better off without them.

He should have shouted back "LA DECIMA."

Brilliant haha

Fergie

Banned
Spam all you want Yurt, that some bullshit if I ever saw one. That goal was magnificent.

ibzZ7UQi7MCITc.gif

deroli

Really glad Sahin turned into shit quickly

lukas-podolski-nuri-sahin-2010-10-15-17-0-14.jpg

Oh that was a glorious match against Cologne. Podolski provocating Sahin right after the equalizer because Germany won 3-0 against Turkey the week before. But then Nuri strikes back with an absolute shit goal in stoppage time BÄM! Weidenfeller's celebration in front of Poldi was also top class lol:
34267695-198x148ojqlu.jpg
99351-podolski-und-sao2phz.jpg

And guess who was in the stadium? Me! :) 10/11 was just an unbelievable season. So many great memories.

Az

Was looking forward to seeing Messi in St. Louis. Shit sucks with his injury. Here is hoping Aguero makes the trip out.

Suen

31 sul campo
Would you have done the same towards a Juve fan when Madrid scores pulga? Would you? Pulga pls tell me.

Hixx

Just watching our game again and at the end there's a shot of Ellis Short in the stands and he's belting out Paint Your Wagon
KuGsj.gif

pulga

Banned
Was looking forward to seeing Messi in St. Louis. Shit sucks with his injury. Here is hoping Aguero makes the trip out.

i remember when Argentina played a friendly vs Costa Rica back in San Jose. All my buddies were excited as fuck. They asked me "why don't you buy a ticket". Because Im pretty sure theyre going to field the b-c-team I said.

lo and behold, messi doesn't even play a single minute of the match. Costa Rican federation neglected to include in the contract clause that Messi had to play

Moral of the story is, don't assume you're going to watch messi play unless he's explicitly getting paid, son

KMQUuB8.gif

paid in horse semen

Top Bottom