• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT9|

LTWheels

BY4XUecIMAEow92.jpg

bjaelke

Tiger economy awaits for renamed Hull City, insists owner Assem Allam
So, it becomes clear, he is staking a great deal on presuming a worldwide bonanza from "shortening" the name, citing an article he found in the Harvard Business Review which said companies with short names do better when they float on the stock market.

"Which of the three names would you remove?" he asks, rhetorically. "Hull is relevant. City is not relevant. Tigers: are you telling me you would drop the symbol of power?"

An alliance of bewildered supporters' groups has protested, without success so far. Asked if he has researched the projected global advantage Tigers will accrue, he says not yet: "I know it will make a difference; shorter names have a quicker impact, it is textbook marketing," he states. He hopes to make the change "early next year," after looking further into it.

Posed the obvious point, that everybody knows the club as Hull City, so Hull Tigers is actually longer, Allam replies: "I will not let people get away with that. Everybody knows it now as Hull City Tigers."
:lol

danwarb

Yeah ugly textures abound, but it's DR3 it was never going to be perfect. Not the end of the world for me.

It's just a streaming bug. This was originally a 360 game. Instead of fancy next-gen effects, we get tons more zombies and the world opened up.

The frame rate was much worse than that not so long ago. It looks fairly consistent now.

It's just a streaming bug. This was originally a 360 game. Instead of fancy next-gen effects, we get tons more zombies and the world opened up.

The frame rate was much worse than that not so long ago. It looks fairly consistent now.

Consistently poor, for a next gen game running at 720p

L1NETT

Don't want to be that prick, but isn't that a gif a slight spoiler cos...

isn't that Helghan post KZ3, so I assume we get to back there

Carbonox

Gameplay in Killzone has never been much more than your standard FPS fare.

Shadow Fall looks far more appealing because it's much more open with many more options at your disposal. The OWL with its various combat/gameplay functions, etc.

Personally it looks like one of the most fun FPS titles in a long time going by the footage released so far.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Average homegrown players per game.

BY2846nCUAAs2uP.jpg:large

We have Marchisio, Giovinco and Ashton Kutcher and only the first one is a regular really.

Suen

Average homegrown players per game.

BY2846nCUAAs2uP.jpg:large

We have Marchisio, Giovinco and Ashton Kutcher and only the first one is a regular really.
PSG and Torino :loooooooooooooooool.

Hey Suen!!!! Milan want a Nocerino-Parolo swap deal and Parma is interested but also want some money
Fuck me no, Parolo is our only decent-to-good midfielder at the moment. If he goes our midfield will be 100 % dead.

Suen

cremino there's also talks about Destro or Burdisso for Biabiany. Horrible deals, if any of those go through then I hope someone glue Ghirardi and Donadoni naked together and banish them from earth. Those deals are practically asking us to get relegated.

cremino

cremino there's also talks about Destro or Burdisso for Biabiany. Horrible deals, if any of those go through then I hope someone glue Ghirardi and Donadoni naked together and banish them from earth. Those deals are practically asking us to get relegated.

Juve also want Biabiany. You can get some nice money and a few players on loan

pulga

Banned
Latest Messi fb post:
IR7z3Jw.png

Me, me, me, oh poor me im injured horse semen pls help

Latest Cristiano fb post:
ZB7wY86.png

Legend.

fuck off im bored

Suen

Juve also want Biabiany. You can get some nice money and a few players on loan
If we're going to sell him we should wait until summer and sell him if someone gives us a great offer, definitely not before summer.

edit: plus I forgot that we co-own him with Sampdoria so there's that.

Did you see that thread in gaming? Some people are calling it capitalism. Personally I think its exploitation.

Yeah, that's what made me ask. People who can't see the difference between taking advantage of the system, and completely fucking over people who actually want what they're buying

FootballFan

Arcade Fire were amazing by the way. Amazing.

Played AC4 on ps4 yesterday. Didn't look as good as I thought it was, and I got bored in half an hour. Very repetitive now. 2 will always be the peak of the series.

Asscreed? Repetitive? Boring? What a shocking new development.

I can't believe they've managed to milk like 8 games out of it.

Top Bottom