• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT9|

Kevin Pressman was always chunky looking.

pressman.jpg

Gambit

I'm gonna watch Thor 2 soon :(

I didnt like Wolverine btw. I just didnt buy it.

It's good. Much better than the first one. Loki is awesome, the humour is good as well.

You just have to go with the ridiculousness and let yourself be swept away by the Star Trek meets Game of Thrones aesthetic.

Blablurn

It's good. Much better than the first one. Loki is awesome, the humour is good as well.

You just have to go with the ridiculousness and let yourself be swept away by the Star Trek meets Game of Thrones aesthetic.

Sounds alright to me. I'm not expecting much either.

Manager

WhoScored.com ‏@WhoScored 1h
Olivier Giroud: Has only scored 1 goal in his last 692 minutes of Premier League action (11 hours and 32 minutes)

Probably got plenty of assists though.

dc89

Last time City were this far down the league was 2010. We we're 9th following a 1-0 defeat at Sunderland.

Fuck Sunderland.

Manager

Last time City were this far down the league was 2010. We we're 9th following a 1-0 defeat at Sunderland.

Fuck Sunderland.

They were also the last team in PL to finally get a clean sheet. And Seb Larsson got praised to bits afterwards. Fuck Seb Larsson.

Fry

WhoScored.com ‏@WhoScored 1h
Olivier Giroud: Has only scored 1 goal in his last 692 minutes of Premier League action (11 hours and 32 minutes)

Probably got plenty of assists though.

That reminds me, where has Andy Carroll been?

Messi

Chloë Grace Moretz ‏@ChloeGMoretz 2m
Gonna be 7-8 weeks of sadness without @TeamMessi #BarcelonaFC pic.twitter.com/hACFNTyLQ2

wtf

Barca have infiltrated Hollywood

Barcawood

Hollylona

its not fair

Hah. That's my girl. Clearly she has fantastic taste.

Edit: she plays games also? There is a tweet to the assassins creed twitter from her about loving black flag. Maybe Chloe is Infact wooden?

Yen

Is there some kind of Playstation event happening soon? I remember a thread a few days ago suggesting Kojima was going to show off a new trailer or something?

Top Bottom