• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT9|

Southall at... Bradford?

Andy Reid was a reet little chubby sod when he was at SAFC.

That Dead Rising 3 article by Digital Foundry... those screencaps, maaaan. Next-gen, bruvs.

K44QfQX.jpg

Ugly ass game, dropping to 20fps, 720p. Next gen is here.

L1NETT

He wasn't the fattest, but was a bit of a chunky monkey as Al Murray would say.

Oh Dean's Windass magic
He wears a magic hat
he plays for Bradford city
he's such a lovely chap!

----

Is is worth staying up for that Spike PS4 event. I do like a good press conference/type event, but it is on at some ungodly hour.

Peco

Apparently, Marina and Piersilvio Berlusconi (those two and Barbara are Berlusconi's daughters and son. The official ones, at least) are against firing Galliani, basically only Barbara seem to have a problem with him.

Barbie is definitely the least detestable of that crazy family.

Kinan

Relaxed and having fun? Schluss mit lustig, its time for the "bad shops"(TM) again:

0gHy1Os4xwU.jpg

5Q9rPZBhF24.jpg

OyRvqIUaAaA.jpg

SEGZ1gVPJ18.jpg

SWXj6rU_KEc.jpg

Vomit bag is in the seat pocket in front of you, gentlemen.

Not by much. Don't waste your time.

WOODEN IS DEAD

I saw her tweet about how Pepe should be a nicer person a year ago during a classico. Shit was weird.

Hah. That's my girl. Clearly she has fantastic taste.

Edit: she plays games also? There is a tweet to the assassins creed twitter from her about loving black flag. Maybe Chloe is Infact wooden?

I wouldn't even advertise that shit for money, get some standards clawee.

Wilbur

Banned
Arcade Fire were amazing by the way. Amazing.

Played AC4 on ps4 yesterday. Didn't look as good as I thought it was, and I got bored in half an hour. Very repetitive now. 2 will always be the peak of the series.

Scum

BBC said:
BREAKING NEWS
Manchester United duo Michael Carrick and Danny Welbeck have been ruled out of England's friendlies against Chile and Germany through injury, the Football Association announces.

pulga

Banned
Watzke also said that we have a very good relationship with Real Madrid and some guys from Real instantly called Zorc and Watzke after Marca published the Gündogan story and assured us that the story is not true. To quote Watzke: "They might nonetheless be interested. But they don't talk to our players behind our back, unlike other clubs."

Dat BVB - Real partnership, next summer: Gündogan - Morata swap.

Truly a gentleman's club. But you'll have no such swap, we'll buy IIlkay for 40m and be done with it. You can have Khedira, though!

So basically you're Real Madrid's Genoa.

More like our Tottenham Hotspuds.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
We declared Vidal injured but now their own Chilean doctors want to check him too loooooool

Chile pls

just this once, sweep it under the rug

The morons in marketing that surround my desk keep saying "Black Christmas" when they are actually talking about "Black Friday".

Edit: Also I forgot to order a PS4, so I'll try and grab one before Christmas.
Black Christmas

Suen

The morons in marketing that surround my desk keep saying "Black Christmas" when they are actually talking about "Black Friday".

Edit: Also I forgot to order as PS4, so I'll try and grab one before Christmas.
Black Christmas
:lol Shatner pls. Black christmas sounds like something Bacon would celebrate.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Yurt are you ok buddy
When I opened the browser it was still on the New Reply page.

no I'm not ok, I'm awaiting my fate in this fucking waiting room.

DNA test

it's not my kid pls BELIEVE ME

blood test for allergies again. Apparently my body is developing new ones on quarterly basis now

Top Bottom