• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT9|

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Juve also want Biabiany. You can get some nice money and a few players on loan

Please, let's not.

BYyXs5WIUAAJdEw.jpg

PSG and Torino :loooooooooooooooool.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

WriterGK

I must be feeling the same as everyone else here right... since last weekend 2 weeks no club football and Champions League. That is horrible , right? Those stuipid international football break weeks are so lame..

WJD

Rocking a naughty handlebar moustache at the moment. Wonder how long it'll be before the missus tells me to lop it off.

confuziz

Banned
Newcastle is a great night out any time of year tbh.

The lasses probably wear less clothes in the winter too. I'm only half-joking too.

There's this auction on a dutch website that offers a 3-day mini cruise to Newcastle. Looks nice but I'm not sure if me and my gf are into it.

WriterGK

Anyone else here playing Football Manager 14?
This is my gunners squad:

iw29l5.jpg

As you can see I am bit more buying players kind of manager than Arsene Wenger is..
But I got some great bargains! Got Lewandowski transfer free. I got Kevin De Bruyne for a lousy 6.000.000 euro's and Schurrle for 12.750.000. And I sold liked Walcott and Koscielny to Chelsea for 38.000.000 and 36.000.000 each :) I sold Santi Cazorla for 30 million to Barcelona as well :)

Why wont my images load???
I cant see them....

Rocking a naughty handlebar moustache at the moment. Wonder how long it'll be before the missus tells me to lop it off.

pic pls

@Clegg, hopefully the world is fucking massive, and they actually release this one. That cancelled LotR game still pisses me off, it sounded so good

cremino

At the end of the season could go to work to El Towers (a company owned by Berlusconi) or become Genoa CEO and working under his friend Preziosi

Linius

iw29l5.jpg

As you can see I am bit more buying players kind of manager than Arsene Wenger is..
But I got some great bargains! Got Lewandowski transfer free. I got Kevin De Bruyne for a lousy 6.000.000 euro's and Schurrle for 12.750.000. And I sold liked Walcott and Koscielny to Chelsea for 38.000.000 and 36.000.000 each :) I sold Santi Cazorla for 30 million to Barcelona as well :)

I cant see them....

Karel pls

Fergie

Banned

iw29l5.jpg

I cant see them....
KbPNwOE.png

let them dream

Zabojnik

So, seeing as we're so close, who's getting a PS4 at launch?

Not me. There are no games that interest me at launch and I'd rather wait for them to fix / update the OS. DLNA is a must for me. I'll probably get it when Infamous comes out. Or MGS5. TBD.

Genoa wanted Elsha on loan starting January but Milan and the player refused....

Silly Genoa, thinking that the gifting of players goes both ways.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Spanish media claim Barcelona right-back Dani Alves is considering a transfer to Juventus next season.

The Brazilian’s contract with Barça expires in June 2015

DANI ALVES IS THE BEST FULLBACK WINGER IN THE WORLD

HATERS GON H8

pulga

Banned
When asked who he thought was best:

Arsenal FC ✔ @Arsenal
Arsène says: "It's difficult, Messi was on top until now but in the last year maybe Ronaldo is in front, he is very athletic" #AskArsene

He is very athletic.

Does..does this mean Wenger would like Cristiano to be his little boy?

Say what you like about the gameplay, but fuck me Shadow Fall looks good

So it would be fun about 30 min to take pretty screenshots of, like crysis 2 and 3.

Not really serious, the multiplayer could be fun I guess, but just not happy at all with how the gun play and everything seems to have gone in the way of CoD instead of the awesome feel KZ2 had.

Salvadora

When asked who he thought was best:

Arsenal FC ✔ @Arsenal
Arsène says: "It's difficult, Messi was on top until now but in the last year maybe Ronaldo is in front, he is very athletic" #AskArsene

He is very athletic.

Does..does this mean Wenger would like Cristiano to be his little boy?

He said that Messi is perfect technically but Ronaldo has a bigger athletic dimension, and the formers recent injury problems has shown that Ronaldo's physical attributes might win it in the long run.

Top Bottom