• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT9|

K1LLER7

That's what I figured. Just wanted to be sure - even if it's a daft question - as I've never really read up on it before (and never used PS+ before).

I'll definitely need it to play online on PS4 but was wondering if I should just go ahead and purchase the subscription now for my PS3 so it's out the way.
You should check with gaming gaf to be sure. I've not got ps+ at the moment, but it worked with my ps3 and Vita so it should for PS3 to PS4.

Carbonox

Its universal. If you're already subbed though, I don;t think you'll be able to change your username between PS3 and 4, unless there's a sub-account loophole

-SD- is chatting some right shite in the Killzone launch trailer thread

@above comment, I'd wait unless you're interested in the current PS3 free games/discounts

I have Metal Gear Rising already but I am interested in Remember Me which is the other free title available this month. Would give me something to pass the time with until the PS4 launch at least. Plus I'd have the subscription already set up so I don't have to bother with it on the PS4 and can jump straight in to the online bits.

Oh is this the full list of free games currently this month? http://uk.playstation.com/playstationplus/?tab=gamecollection

Jak & Daxter HD Collection has been on my to-buy list for ages so I can finally get rid of my PS2 copies. Absolutely signing up tomorrow in that case.

Clegg

Good News: Carrick is on the verge of signing a two year extension.

Bad News: He has an achilles injury and could be out for 4-6 weeks.

Wilbur

Banned
Boardwalk Empire is amazing

dat slow burn makes everything more delicious when it comes to a boil

Gonna watch the latest episode when I'm home. Didn't like S1 at all really save the last few episodes, but 2, 3 and 4 are amazing. Yurt keep the faith.

Good News: Carrick is on the verge of signing a two year extension.

Bad News: He has an achilles injury and could be out for 4-6 weeks.

Two years? He'll be 34/5 then? Looked well off the pace this year :/

Gives Fellaini a chance to play a bit more though, assuming he and Clev will be first choice. If we can keep picking up points until Jan and address it ASAP (i.e. buy Khedira), we're gravy.

L1NETT

Bradford City are on TV! Sunday, 3pm against Coventry. Fully expect us to get battered, Cov are running hot. International break doesn't mean good football stops :)

---

Why is Duck Sauce Radio Stereo so catchy! GET OUT OF MY HEAD.

Arnie

I only got halfway through the second season but I really want to watch them again.

Gonna get the Blu-Ray boxset at Christmas and catch up.

Just watched a Coutinho montage on Youtube and had my dick balloon to a peculiar apple shape.

pulga

Banned
Gonna watch the latest episode when I'm home. Didn't like S1 at all really save the last few episodes, but 2, 3 and 4 are amazing. Yurt keep the faith.

hnnnnnggg

come back to this post when you're done

who the fuck do you think you are?

Carbonox

I only got up to the third episode or so of the latest Boardwalk Empire season. Got so much to catch up on. Wasn't too impressed with it up to that point after the phenomenal third season but I will get back to it at some point.

Hixx

Bradford City are on TV! Sunday, 3pm against Coventry. Fully expect us to get battered, Cov are running hot. International break doesn't mean good football stops :)

---

Why is Duck Sauce Radio Stereo so catchy! GET OUT OF MY HEAD.

Anything Armand van Helden does is catchy.

Carbonox

If you think that's bad you should've seen the state it was in after this.

I totally did a pass like the one at 1:45 during my Sunday League game at the weekend after dizzying past 2 players. From left back. Cunt who received fucked up the finish though. Was well cross.

Wilbur

Banned
I only got up to the third episode or so of the latest Boardwalk Empire season. Got so much to catch up on. Wasn't too impressed with it up to that point after the phenomenal third season but I will get back to it at some point.

Boardwalk's always like that though innit. Fuck all happens half the season but it looks gorgeous enough and the acting is incredible enough that it's enjoyable anyway, and then shit starts going down further than Messi in a stripper's snatch and you go "ohhhh so that's why that happened blah blah episodes ago I'm glad it did because holy FUCK this is mega cum"

Also. The woman who plays Daughter Mailand. Is absolutely. Fucking. Stunning.

If you think that's bad you should've seen the state it was in after this.

Yeah alright that was tasty. Can't wait to see him torment Piqué so much that he goes home, puts Shakira in the back of a van and drives off a cliff singing Can't Get You Out Of My Head.

Fergie

Banned
It's time for FootyGAFs favorite topic!

DIVE OR NO DIVE?

Young.gif
Not a dive, it's beautiful wrestling form. Just exquisite interplay to allow his partner to pull of a earth-shattering move.

HSMgLyI.jpg

Arnie

I totally did a pass like the one at 1:45 during my Sunday League game at the weekend after dizzying past 2 players. From left back. Cunt who received fucked up the finish though. Was well cross.
I love playing wingback because I've either got so much space to run into or I've got an entire open field to pollinate with my vision of a right foot.
Yeah alright that was tasty. Can't wait to see him torment Piqué so much that he goes home, puts Shakira in the back of a van and drives off a cliff singing Can't Get You Out Of My Head.
When the little guitar riff popped in out of nowhere my testes pulsed.

Think he's played Barca, so it'll be a while before he turns Shakira into a punchbag. Ronaldo and Bale up next, though.

nõ problemõ

tumblr_mtv9h8auq91szpspjo1_400.gif

Elchele

Looks like Atlético are the first ones to 'discover' Hoffenheim's Firmino. And they could sign him for €10M, :lol

btw, I'm about to watch The Silence of the Lambs for the first time :)

Yen

How do I go about steam game sharing and getting my friends copy of football manager?

Gravity was very good Btw. The best 2013 film I've seen.

Wilbur

Banned
Gary Hooper has scored in the Premiership, the Championship, League One, League Two, The Conference, Conference South, the FA Cup, the League Cup, the SPL, the Scottish Cup, the Scottish League Cup, the Champions League and the Europa League.

Damn.

Fry

Gary Hooper has scored in the Premiership, the Championship, League One, League Two, The Conference, Conference South, the FA Cup, the League Cup, the SPL, the Scottish Cup, the Scottish League Cup, the Champions League and the Europa League.

Damn.

Who?

Top Bottom